• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long..?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Not alot really.. I only had a few old gameboy games an it hurts my head trying to remmember then :[ but there was Tetris an Zelda.. the other one i cant think of.. it involed rebounding a ball to smash sqaures above you cant think of the name now..

on gb advance i like metroid prime.. i aslo had a game called golden sun never completed it though.

3d-agent

i never played those games....maybe because i shifted on Sega too early. Did you played any Sega games..??

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
sega mega drive?

Alladin
Sonic2 (the one with tails)
and a game called... toe jam and earl panic on planet funcotron.. or something lol

heard of those?

3d-agent

I've played the 1st 2 games and m not sure about the 3rd one.
Although i have played so many sega games.

After Burner,I-II-III.
Sunset Riders.
Chase HQ.
Earth Worm jim.1,2.
Shinobi(all of them)...
and many more...if i start making the list...its going to b a long one...and you'll get bored.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
man Earth Worm jim did look like a cool sega game. I had it on N64 but i didnt like it so i gave it away haha.

3d-agent

it was a nice game though it didn't attracted me at 1st time.

Did you played Golden Axe?? it is the one of the best Sega games.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh yeah! Golden axe! an streets of rage, I played that game so much...
also ninja turtles an xmen.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Good thing about them games is that there all multiplayer co-op which is sick for sega games, most of those you can get on xbox360 yanno..

for xbox live :]

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i had golden sun aswell, not completed it either, kept getting stuck for weeks on end, so eventually sold it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=531.msg16983#msg16983 date=1228847951]
i had golden sun aswell, not completed it either, kept getting stuck for weeks on end, so eventually sold it.
[/quote]
I was on a boat i think. had to fight some big monster.. i think.. somethign about that game was so hard you had more then one fight at a time one after the other, was well hard... i sold mine as well..

I swear in that game if you complete it you can use the data in the second golden sun game.

golden sun on gba

3d-agent

"imagine RE4 on the PSP :] that would be sick!"

it depends on how it is created. Don't you think?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yer i had it on GBA aswell, and what u said about using ur data on 2 is true, and havent known anyone who has done it, cuz lets be honest, no one can complete it lol, well cept a small handful., but i read it on the net yearsss ago,

i agree RE4 on PSP would be good, i dont actually own a psp, but if i did, im sure i would want that.

3d-agent

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=531.msg17605#msg17605 date=1229099583]
i agree RE4 on PSP would be good, i dont actually own a psp, but if i did, im sure i would want that.
[/quote]

me 2......RE freak.lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My friend who got me into golden sun in the first place completed it, but he never got the second game.. well i dont think he did im not sure.

PSP RE4 would be nice, does depend how they create it, im unsure if the PSP has enough buttons for the game to work properly though ahaha. the graphics would be poo as well come to think of it.

But if the graphics were crisp an crystal id get it right now! X)

Top Bottom