• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
y hallo thar! sorry for my absence friday i was partying for my bday and yesterday and part of today i was not with internet connection

well i played orc in a friend xbox!
i took some pics, sorry the quality suck but ne ways here you go

me playing as vector

orc.jpg

orc1.jpg

orc2.jpg

the final mission, for some reason i decided to save leon.... vector speech was so awesome!

orc3.jpg

orc4.jpg

ill be getting mine soon! so im excited!

VeCtOr

for sure m8 ^^ april 8 is the day im getting it and the same day ill make my psn account so ill give you all the nick!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The competition that started early this week has offically ended. Mario!~ has 100% completed all 3 of lyrics. He is the winner of the competition and has won some group XP, enough to give him 2 ranks.

As a reminder for everyone, my PS3 is currently broken due to a hard drive error and I will be sending it in a few days. I'm also going to lose all my progress on Operation Raccoon City, if anyone would like to help me beat the game, again, I would be very thankful and if you are a regular member then I'll throw in a few ranks for helping.

VeCtOr

i can only tell vector has been my favorite to play with, he is clearly a beast of a character! i just cant wait till i have in my hands my game so i will be puking rainbows in form of happy faces

Midgie

Count me in for the Playthrough of the game! I am making my way through professional! Its brutal

Carter478

I recently got my copy and love it especially online :D I'm online playing it now on the PS3 my add is Carter478 if anyone wants to play

VeCtOr

today something funny happened, i was talking with a friend and he was bragging alot cuz he told me his dad got him orc and i didnt had it, so i was like good bro what edition did you got? his answer... a gold one -_- later i found out his dad got him re5 gold edition instead of orc XDXD

Midgie

So KKAAIIG What is happening with your team has it been on playing or is there no team 1 anymore?

Top Bottom