• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Midgie

Yeah be sure an add MiDGiE_ for my psn account that I will be playing on! Can't wait till Friday when the game comes out in the UK! Well done Vector on your Rank! I stopped posting videos because I want to keep some things as a surprise for myself to find out when I buy the game! I am off Saturday! so will prob be on the game the full day!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You're welcome Mario!~.

For the members on "The Future Establishment" team (VeCtOr, Midgie, and Mario!~), here is the plans for the first 3 sessions, and before I get into the dates that they are going to take place I do want to mention that these dates may change, because there's an unexpected release this week that I forgot about and I am going to go try and pick up this week, and that would be the Silent Hill HD Collection, and if I do get it then dates will be changed to a later date.

The first session is going to be on this Saturday, March 24th. We'll wait until it comes out in Europe and then start our first session 1 day after it's out in Europe. This will give me some time to go through the game, level up, unlock weapons and abilities, probably go through some of the multiplayer, and find all the raccoons in the game, which I'll be searching each level throughly for, and if I can manage to find them all then I'll just help everyone else on our team get them or I may post up the locations if all of you want to find them in your spare time.

The next session will be next week on Saturday, March 31st. The third session will be on April 14th, and you must have the Spec Ops mission pack for that session. This is only a possibility because of rumors about free Mass Effect 3 DLC and if that is released then this session will be moved back until the next week. Also on that week I will be playing a private game with VeCtOr on that week, if that is okay with him, and help him rank up and unlock some weapons, find all the raccoons, help him complete it, etc., etc.

Also and this is may happen, but I may hold a contest for most group members. Now I don't know if I'll get 2 codes or just 1, but if I do get 2 codes, I will be holding a contest and 1 lucky winner will get a code for the Power Weapons as well as the extra costumes. If I do get 2 codes, the way the contest will work that you'll need to finish the lyrics of 3 songs. And just so that I give everyone some time to know the lyrics, here are the 3 lyrics that may be in the possible contest and if there is a tie then I will have another part set up, but this is the first part.

"But __ many ways he has healed ___. So why does no other _________. What _______ come to actually, the _______, the _______ has _____ to realize that you've had the _____ of it. ______ you can assume. This _______ day, there's no _______, anymore for __ now. This ____ day, there's no _______. Can __ just be ____? This ______ day, there's no freedom. Every ____ into ___. We're _______ out. The ______ has led us to the next ______."

"I've lost my ____ and _____. Where has my ____ gone? I'll bring you ____ so you can see and bring you ____ to see you bleed. And ________ dies. And ________ lies. They're waiting for the ______ coming again. _______ tries to hold on to their ____. When _______ alive, BRING ME ___. And _________ dies. Look to the _____ to see the end of all ________ again. See with your _____ my army of _____. When _______ alive, BRING ME ___. And nobody _____ when everyone ____ and ________ alive, BRING ME ___.

"Well ____ we are _____. It's _______ such a ________. Remeber when ___ tried to kill __ twice? Oh how we ________ and _______, except I wasen't ________. Under the ______________ I've been shockingly ____. You want your ________, take it. That's what I'm counting on. I used to want you ____, but now I only _____ ____ _____. She was alot like ___ (Maybe not quite as ______). Now ______ ________ is in here too. One day they _____ me __. So I could ____ ________. It's such a ______ that the ____ will ______ happen to ___. You've ___ your ______, ___ ____ left. That's what I'm counting on. I'll let ___ get _____ to it. Now I only _____ ___ _____. _______ my only friend. __, ___ ___ _____ _ _______ you? That would be ______ if it weren't so ___. Well you have been ________. I don't ____ anyone ___. When I _______ you _____ I'll ____ feeling so ___. Go make some new __________. That's what I'm counting on. You're __________ _______. ____ _ ______ ______ _____ ______. ____ _ _____ ______ ___ _____. ___ _ ____ _____ ___ ____."

Remember, this contest isn't offical until I find out if I'm getting 2 codes or not. If you want, you can try to solve these lyrics, but no posting until I say that there is a contest for the code. I should know about the codes about Wednesday or Thursday.

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
Is that like the only time we're meeting for sessions? Or will there be multi-player sessions in-between?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It depends. The first and third games (They are more like games than sessions, so I'm going to start calling them games for now on) are going to be co-operative games. The second one might be a multiplayer matches. I did send the other PS3 leader, KKAAIIG, a message just now (Now that you brought it up). I may or may not get a reply from him because he hasen't been really active since January. If he doesn't reply or if he says no then March 31st will be another co-opeartive game, but if he does reply and says yes then March 31st will be a multiplayer matches against "The Future Establishment" and "Team 1".

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
sounds good to me, i explained to you a thing in a pm so hope you can read it lol
we are just so close from the game ppl, i dont know about you, but i am really excited ^^

i just want to thank everyone in the page i have made a lot of friends! for me is going to be a pleasure to play by your side
now, lets rock
VeCtOr

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that KKAAIIG replied and March 31st game is going to be a full multiplayer game. The bad news is that this weekend's game which was going to be on March 24th is going to be pushed back to March 25th because I will not be home for most of the day this Saturday due to a High School trip that's going to start at 6:30 A.M. and I do not know what time I will be back so the game on this Saturday will be on this Sunday.

Tomorrow, I may get Operation Raccoon City, it's going to be storming here (In matter of fact it's been storming for the past few weeks, non-stop) so it may be here or not, and if I do get it then I will record a video unboxing the speical edition of it and post on here like I said a few weeks ago.

VeCtOr

Well I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that KKAAIIG replied and March 31st game is going to be a full multiplayer game. The bad news is that this weekend's game which was going to be on March 24th is going to be pushed back to March 25th because I will not be home for most of the day this Saturday due to a High School trip that's going to start at 6:30 A.M. and I do not know what time I will be back so the game on this Saturday will be on this Sunday.

Tomorrow, I may get Operation Raccoon City, it's going to be storming here (In matter of fact it's been storming for the past few weeks, non-stop) so it may be here or not, and if I do get it then I will record a video unboxing the speical edition of it and post on here like I said a few weeks ago.

mine is already shipped in amazon!

Midgie

Aw that's sad I was looking forward to the Saturday session as it is my only day off work this week! I do however finish work at 3pm on Sunday so will still be able to get online with the Future Establishment!

VeCtOr

the so important moment has come gents, here is the launch trailer for all of you

Top Bottom