• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Still waiting to see this unboxing upload Major!
Well I got it recorded and posted, but I have to repost it. I rewatched the footage after the post and found some problems with the video, so I'm going to have to go back and edit the video a little bit and then reupload it.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
mine just got delivered today! now ill have to wait a couple of days till it comes here to ecuador!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
...Does it kinda bug anybody else that this game is listed under main RE games lol...

Lol yea I would say orc is def a spin-off. Game don't come out until friday here but idk if I'll get it straight away. Prob just wait for RE6 tbh :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol yea I would say orc is def a spin-off. Game don't come out until friday here but idk if I'll get it straight away. Prob just wait for RE6 tbh :)
Idk I mean...Yeah it's a spin-off...But I think it's gonna be real fun just for the fun aspect of it...

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
hahaha i thought the same... i was wondering if a mod got it to the wrong section but ohwell lol

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Is it weird that I already completed the song lyrics The Major posted? :p
I won't be shocked if you got the last 2 lyrics completed since they are from some popular songs from their perspective series, however I will be suprised if you got the first lyric correct seeing how the song is only known to people who has played the game or if they came across it by coincidence.

I've checked my email and still didn't get a message from Gamestop yet. but I'm going to check tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. If I don't get an email from them on either of those days then that means that not only are they smart enough to not give me a code that I do not need, but the contest will be changed to earning group XP and a lot of it.

If you would like to you can go ahead and send me in what you think the lyrics are, but it has to be over a private converstion message. Completeing 1 lyric will get you 1,000 Group XP, completeing 2 lyrics will get you 2,000 Group XP, and completeing all 3 lyrics will give you 4,000 Group XP.

At the end of this week I'll post up the winners, if they are any because last time there was a contest like this no one did enter and no one won.

By the way I changed the lyrics a little, they are the same, just a few typos have been changed.

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
Oh I saw that other contest, I think I only knew #10 - Excella. :p

I'll send you the lyrics now!

valorv91

watz up guys? i beat RE:ORC on professional and i did not get the trophy to prove i did for some reason, i went through all 7 levels/chapters and did not get it, maybe i missed something in dont know, anyone else had this problem?

valorv91

never mind i think i found out the problem, i beat the last level on professional but i didnt kill leon, so i probably need to to do that in order to get it

Midgie

Wow this game is awesome! MiDGiE has finally arrived on the Zombie Infested Battlefield!!!!!!!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I got some bad news for all of you. While we were starting up the multiplayer my Playstation 3 wouldn't start working problem and I have a problem with the hard disk. I just phoned Sony and they are going to send me a box and I will have my Playstation 3 shipped off and in service. All group games for this week, next, etc., etc. are going to have a huge delay for them. I will let everyone know when I will be back online. Now I did deactivate my system so that way I could repurchase all the stuff I downloaded again, however I didn't back my data up so when I start up my Playstation 3 again then all my data will be lost so I will have to work my way back up, regain my weapons, regain my abilities, rank, etc., etc.. However for Midgie and Mario!~, since that messes up our games I'm going to give both of you 2 ranks for the game today.

However this is what I think about you guys so far. The 3 of you (Migie, Mario!~, and KKAAIIG) I did have a great time playing co-op with all of you. And I'm sorry to Midgie and KKAAIIG, especially Midgie since because of the last mission. Here is a recap of what happened for anyone who missed it.

Okay so we were on the final mission. Me and Mario!~ were defending Leon while Midgie and KKAAIIG were trying to kill us and kill Leon. Also I'm not scared to admit this, but my heart was really pounding during this. I shot open the weapon case near us and took the Heavy Machine Gun that was inside. I went to cover and KKAAIIG was in my line of sight so I took potshots at him, he then got smart and ran away before I got him. I stayed in cover just in case so that way when either of them showed up, I would be prepared. Mario!~ runs out and goes for KKAAIIG and kills KKAAIIG with his knife, then Midigie kills Mario!~. So it was just me and Midigie left and one of us was going down. I stayed behind cover just in case if he decided to attack. I didn't see him come out so I took the chance and ran out, the zombies were chasing me, but I saw Midigie trying to defend himself. I start shooting at Midgie, he then starts bleeding and the zombies start going after him, he hides behind some boxes, I go behind them to kill him, and then the zombies killed him before I did.

That was possibly the most pulse-pounding moment I've had on that game. Now I did go through that part many times, but for the ending I wanted to see and going up against my friends started to make my heart pound for it did make my heart pound.

I did have fun playing with all of you. I hope that once everything gets settled, I will be able to play with all of you again.

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
It sure was fun! I'm really glad they put that mechanic into the ending, where you battle your friends! It was definitely epic.

Top Bottom