• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Game that Isn't Resident Evil

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Ghost in Shell: Stand Alone Complex the video game for PS2. It is just like the anime series. They even have the same voice actors from anime series including Mary. I hope they make a sequel for the game soon.

2nd would be Silent Hill games. I have only 2 of them and I enjoy them, mostly ****tered Memories. I think Mary's singing was the best out of the other Silent Hill games she sung in.

3rd would be Mass Effect games. My favorite RPG series. It is crazy fun and addicting. I hope Mass Effect 3 has Mary in it playing as a hot woman, and not some alien or Asari. My fingers are crossed to see her in it or hear her in it. Or if they have a new voice actress for the Female Shepard for the game let it be Mary and for god sakes let me have Motoko's hair, Purple hair color and red eyes and I will be happy for the rest of my life.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh, Dino Crisis by far. There's nothing I don't love about it, save for how sh!tacular it looks on my new television. I'd totally screw anyone within reason in the Capcom higher-ups for a damn remake. :p :lol:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Hrm... I'm Vice-President of Capcom! :lol:

I can't narrow down a favorite game. BUT! I am really into Need for Speed: Shift. Loving the sh*t out of it!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
GTA San Andreas. Some time ago I might have anwered Civ III. I've got so many worthy games it's hard to pick one.

JadeSpeyer;66224 said:
Streets of Rage 2.
Streets of Rage, that sounds a little GTA lol. Is it a fighting game?

Elochai;66243 said:
Hrm... I'm Vice-President of Capcom! :lol:

I can't narrow down a favorite game. BUT! I am really into Need for Speed: Shift. Loving the sh*t out of it!
Mister Vice President, you know what to do to stay unbanned? You're on deep water (not to say in deep sht), I hope you can swim haha. :p

I have Need for Speed Carbon (PS2), still sealed.
I also have an elder version for PC, NfS Road Challenge. I've tried it I believe, but I remember nothing lol.

Kellyrose;66244 said:
Uncharted 2 :p
Hmm, after that it would either have to be Prototype or Dante's Inferno.
Uncharted 2! I've not had the pleasure to try it, but I'm pretty sure it deserves to be mentioned here. :D I hear it's almost worth bying a PS3 just to play this game alone.
Is Dante's Inferno in the Devil May Cry series?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Romero;66246 said:
GTA San Andreas.Mister Vice President, you know what to do to stay unbanned? You're on deep water (not to say in deep sht), I hope you can swim haha. :p

What the f*** are you talking about? lol Why would I be in "deep water"?

Streets of Rage 2 is the sh*t! I used to waste the damn specials all the time. I would bomb the enemies every chance I got. xD

Kellyrose

Romero;66246 said:

Uncharted 2! I've not had the pleasure to try it, but I'm pretty sure it deserves to be mentioned here. :D I hear it's almost worth bying a PS3 just to play this game alone.
Is Dante's Inferno in the Devil May Cry series?

Yeah, the Uncharted series is the console seller for the PS3 if you ask me. And no, they're made by different companies. I haven't played DMC but from what I heard, they're pretty similar. Its based off the poem by Dante Alighieri, 'The Divine Comedy.'

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JadeSpeyer;66247 said:
[youtube]ZRW1R-rwkjE[/youtube]

Best Genesis game ever! The soundtrack is amazing.
Genesis, that's Sega Mega Drive outside North America. ;)
That's an old game, not strange I don't remember it! It's fun to see an old classic, and the music is amazing! Wikipedia have an entire article dedicated to Streets_of_Rage_soundtracks.

Elochai;66251 said:
What the f*** are you talking about? lol Why would I be in "deep water"?
You are unless you do a Dino Crisis remake, and that's not thanks to me. Start working is my advice! :p

Levan

Polkka. lol
Meh, some favorite games of mine would mostly include RPG's and survival horror games. I'm mostly fond of the Monster Hunter series, the Tales RPG's (most especially Tales of Vesperia), Tekken 6, and some good ol' classic survival horror games such as Dino Crisis and the pseudo-Silent Hill: Parasite Eve.

I have an interest in Bioshock as well, I think it's an epic game. I guess I could include Left for Dead 2 and Dead Space too.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Silent Hill series, God of War series, Final Fantasy series, MGS series, Pokemon series, Crash Bandicoot series

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
my top 5, in order:

mortal kombat trilogy
dzttkz.jpg

mortal kombat 4
2jfcd3b.jpg,580

skate 2
syo31f.jpg,580

RE3 (sorry, i couldn't resist!)
4s04na.jpg

condemned: criminal origins
14w6buu.jpg

Revenantjack_2.0

Diablo series.

STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic.

Ninja Gaiden(the XBOX remake).

Onimusha series.

Devil May Cry series.

Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay.

Doom 3.

Postal series.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Shining Force for the Sega Mega Drive, baby! Classic RPG gaming at its finest. Either that or Silent Hill.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
the venemous grand design;66283 said:
mortal kombat trilogy
dzttkz.jpg

Best one in the series, there. I love that one.

Me:
Depends on the day. Right now it's Devil May Cry. I LOVE DMD mode. Best challenge ever devised by Capcom.

Top Bottom