• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Excella...

ValentineFan

Just thought I'd ask, what do people think of Excella? Personally, she really annoys me, but that's probably because she is trying to get Wesker, and you just know he's too clever for that.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I think some of the dialogue that comes from her annoys me quite abit. Like the way she saus 'Bra-vo' whilst clapping before the Wesker/Jill fight and when she sais 'Maybe i'll tell you; maybe i won't'.

Iced Digger

I hate her, I kinda thought she was annoying. I'm not a fan of her voice, during the game I just wanted to shoot her. Luckily she dies... :D

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
"She's tough, I'll giver her that."

I thought she was kind of cool... didn't hater her but didn't love her either.
My friend kind of pointed out that I look like her when my hair is up in a bun! :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh man, I really didn't like Excella. She was like a cheap, lesser version of Alexia. Some of her lines really made me cringe, I don't know- she just annoyed me.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, well I guess I am the minority here.:) I thought she was a great character, and I wish she didn't get killed off. RE is losing some of the villains, I think that Capcom has recently introduced some really great villians with her, Irving and Sergei Vladimir, but killed them off...

All we have left are Nicholai, maybe HUNK and Ada(although they were both pretty neutral), and which ever Wesker Children are still left(which I think would be cool to have come in again(as much as I hated that whole crappy backstory)).:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
It might also have been better if she didn't have the most tedious boss fight in the history of RE...

I found it annoying more than anything, same with that El Gigante where you fight it in the jeep.:(

NiteKrawler

I didn't like her at all. She just annoyed me.

Ekips199;39831 said:
Hmmm, well I guess I am the minority here.:) I thought she was a great character, and I wish she didn't get killed off. RE is losing some of the villains, I think that Capcom has recently introduced some really great villians with her, Irving and Sergei Vladimir, but killed them off...

All we have left are Nicholai, maybe HUNK and Ada(although they were both pretty neutral), and which ever Wesker Children are still left(which I think would be cool to have come in again(as much as I hated that whole crappy backstory)).:)

Irving was much much better than Excella. I really want Vladimir back as well. But I agree about killing off all the good villains. Her fight was extremely easy to me though. The most tedious for me are the Ndesu(El Gigante) and the second Uruburos. The Ndesu is nigh on impossible in pro mode.

toco

I was happy that I was able to hit her with that rocket thing becase if she chang back she wont ever shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
toco;40144 said:
I was happy that I was able to hit her with that rocket thing becase if she chang back she wont ever shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

That satelite laster thing.:) Too bad it was one of the most tedious fights ever...

Davinfected

Excella is crap! Everytime you see her, its just the same dialog.
"Maybe I'll tell you, maybe I wont."
"I'm not telling you anything"
"Why should I tell you?"
"I don't have to tell you!"
Change the f***ing record, you cheap whore!

^She kept giving the same answer because Chris kept asking the same question.

I freakin love Excella. There I said it. And of course I don't expect everyone to like her. Id just wish people had real reasons to hate her. It's like with Ashley, im like the only person in exsistance that doesn't hate her with passion.

Like 99% of the people who hate her said it was because, she's annoying. Correction, her voice is annoying. (To me anyway.) And if that's the case alot of the characters should be hated in previous games. She's really not that bad. Not to say im dying to see her in another RE game, but she's not nearly as bad as everyone makes her out to be.

Most people who hate RE4 say they hate it because, "there's no zombies." Most people hate Sheva because, "She took Jill's place." Whatever, since when was Chris limited to who could be his partner? They both work well as his pahtnah.

Please, come up with more valid reasons to hate something or someone. Otherwise it's pretty pointless.

I really like Excella and hope to even maybe see her in some possible flashbacks...with better shoes.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Excella's okay for me, she doesn't seem to be that bad or horrible. She is a bit annoying though with her voice. But storywise, she's a pretty awesome character that really needs to have a much better role than just die like that. :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have to agree with 013, I think some people need more valid reasons for hating Excella...and Ada for that matter, as it might be related to their "slutty" outfits....

But like Ada, I also liked Excella.:) I thought she was a cool villain, I didn't mind the voice, "Jill, Jill, Jill, your like a broken record you know that". And I thought she, like Irving and Sergei, had alot of potential, and were all killed off too soon....I think Wesker said it the best, "What, premature.."

I don't dislike Ada because she's "slutty". I have other reasons, I don't judge characters negatively off of their outfits in that aspect. If that's the case almost all female video game characters should be hated.

They're female VG chracters, some of those outfits are merely fanservice. It's a growing thing that helps with sales. Revealing outfits don't bother me at all. (Not that I swing that way or anything.)

Hell even the males in video games seem to be getting "scankyer" in appearance. Dante in DMC3, wonderful fanservice, the kid doesn't wanna wear a shirt. Wesker's outfit in 5. I mean really is there any excuse to be walking around in an outfit that tight when you're suppose to be handling business?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah there are other reasons, but that is just one that I have deducted, and the similarities between Wong & Gionne cannot be denied.:)

While back on topic, I have to say, Excella was a great villian, I think she could have carried the torch a little longer, but it is a shame she had to bite the dust...

Seriously Wesker has had a wierd sense of style ever since UC...with the trenchcoat, but then taking it off when it is below 0, it is the Motherland after all. Then in RE5 wearing a trenchcoat, and keeping it on more often, even though it is over 100 degrees...and that outfit...

I thought his style was fine, just kinda inapropriate in a way. (I thought Africa was the motherland?)

Excella should have had a better send off or better yet survive. If Wesker is not coming back, then they should really work on getting us interested in another good villain instead of killing them all off, just so the protaganist can have their usual happily ever after.

Top Bottom