• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

END OF THE WORLD!

Hollow-Words

But then being sucked into a blackhole doesn't sound that bad now...to me atleast...since...we wouldn't be able to play Resident Evil again and we couldn't see the day Resident Evil 5 comes out

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
There's nothing better to know that I-

I'LL MISS CLOVERFIELD 2!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *short pause for breathe*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ResidentZelda

Tere's nothing worse than not neing able to play RE games when you're in heaven :p. So yeah I heard that the world is gonna end on 2012 by a big meteorite, just like the one that killed the dinasours but in a bigger scale. I personally don't believe it, it's just like they said that the world was gonna end on 2000, and what year are we now, oh yeah 2009!!

Hoady

I admit i was a bit paranoid of this big black hole machine i'm not the kinda man liking to screw around with physics and trying to break atoms lol.But at the time i was working so i would've just forgotten and died painlessly(hopefully).Apparently its like you won't die for years because it warps time and stuff in black holes so you will just be in horrible constant pain for awhile which made me think:If i had a very sexy time with a quality partner then the pleasure would override the pain...well it would be a mix of pain and pleasure so one minute i'd be yelling and then the next....well yelling i guess lol.

ResidentZelda;50030 said:
Tere's nothing worse than not neing able to play RE games when you're in heaven :p. So yeah I heard that the world is gonna end on 2012 by a big meteorite, just like the one that killed the dinasours but in a bigger scale. I personally don't believe it, it's just like they said that the world was gonna end on 2000, and what year are we now, oh yeah 2009!!

Yeah theres about 20 different theories the main one is Himalayan(or somethin)."It says here when the weather gets bad we're gonna be nuked by fricken space rocks...OMFG WE"RE GONNA DIIIIE!*jumps in lava*".Theres also the super volcano,natural disasters and some other stuff.I read it in a magazine, i guess if you google it you will find many theories although i think its all dog balls.Apparently we nearly get hit by meteors fairly often but there aim is as bad as someone trying to shoot james bond i guess its some technical gravity crap the earth has that tells the meteors to p*** off.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ResidentZelda;50030 said:
Tere's nothing worse than not neing able to play RE games when you're in heaven :p.
I heard you get a big, free TV in heaven if you're nice on earth. So I guess that if you're extra nice, and continuing being so after you come to heaven, you'll get a free console and games too. And for a small bribe you can probably get RE on it.

--------------------
The so-called black hole machine, for a minute I was worried about a black hole being created, but I figured it was not possible. And I also think the quantum physicians must have been considering that.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
does anyone actually believe in this though..i mean put the jokes aside.
do you believe it will happen.
i personally think NO...i'm going to live past that day in 2012 and go onto live a full life.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm sure the large hadron collider will not create a black hole, and I'm almost sure a big meteorite will not hit us in 2012.
Who have said that a meteorite will hit us in 2012? A religious cult? If it was scientists who said it, I'm sure I would have heard about it on the news already.

aintnoscrub

Premium
it was the mayan calendar..i think that was spelt right...
its an ancient calendar from a very old tribe, that apparently predicted it..
first off, the end of the world has been predicted many times over, and so far none of them have come true, or else i wouldnt be sitting here typing this would i?
and secondly, i fail to believe how an ancient tribe, who have been long gone, could possible predict the end of the world, and unless scientists prove it to be so, i fail to see it happening.
i completey forgot about the HC, that doesn't even bother me, i never believed it would create a black whole lol.

and with todays weapons and technology, im sure a meteorite wouldn't be that big of a threat, the governments obviously have a plan A/B/C in the even when does come hurtling towards the earth.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
The whole 'The World Will End In December 2012' in my opinion is a load of crap.

The calendar ENDS on December 23rd 2012. It's like the Gregorian calendar. It will end. Then, people will say 'THE WORLD'S GONNA END!!!!'. Jesus. I went to Mexico to the Mayan ruins and saw a replica of the Mayan Calendar. They never predicted the world would end in 2012.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
The Mayan calendar only stops at 2012 it goes from somthing in the Mayan time and stops at 2012. They said that the world would end at 1998,2000,2005... and so on nothing happen.

aintnoscrub

Premium
exactly..how can people from hundreds or thousands of years ago predict something like the end of the world.
for as long as were around there's going to be people saying the world will end on this day, that day etc.
a single calendar does not control the world, and just because it stops, by no means, means the world will stop!

D

Deleted member 1428

you got a point there Hades.

I'm Christian so I just think it's gonna end someday. The Bible doesn't say when it just says it will. So yeah, but don't take as one of those overly religious people cuz I'm not religious.

D

Deleted member 1428

Maybe some Indian religion or a catholic. I don't know.

Nosophoros

I personally think it won't end. The govt. is just trying to get everyone scared.
Has anyone heard about these temperature control meters they're putting on houses now? They "allow" the government to control our houses temp. Sounds like a bad idea.

ResidentZelda

Yeah theres about 20 different theories the main one is Himalayan(or somethin)."It says here when the weather gets bad we're gonna be nuked by fricken space rocks...OMFG WE"RE GONNA DIIIIE!*jumps in lava*".Theres also the super volcano,natural disasters and some other stuff.I read it in a magazine, i guess if you google it you will find many theories although i think its all dog balls.Apparently we nearly get hit by meteors fairly often but there aim is as bad as someone trying to shoot james bond i guess its some technical gravity crap the earth has that tells the meteors to p*** off

haha yesterday my uncle my mom and I saw "Knowing" and my uncle said that aliens are gonna come and do the same thing that they did in the movie :confused:. Also my mom told me that another theory comes from the egyptian scrips, yeah right My mom believes in everything that Yahoo says lol.

I heard you get a big, free TV in heaven if you're nice on earth. So I guess that if you're extra nice, and continuing being so after you come to heaven, you'll get a free console and games too. And for a small bribe you can probably get RE on it.

OMFG!!! NO WAY!!! *goes and gives a 1000 bucks to charity*

does anyone actually believe in this though..i mean put the jokes aside.
do you believe it will happen.
i personally think NO...i'm going to live past that day in 2012 and go onto live a full life.

Yeah I told my mom that on december 22nd 2012 (because it's "predicted to happen on Dec. 21st) everybody is gonna wake up feeling stupid :p

Top Bottom