• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you believe in spirits ?

Hoady

I think if you believe in it something will happen, if you don't have any belief in it nothing will happen.

I think sometimes people just trick themselves, form of a placebo effect.Even if there are spirits unless you believe in it i don't reckon they can get you.

Hoady

wolfgirl;56431 said:
I didn't believe in anything, but then I had 'that' experience :p

Did you use a Ouija board or something?

I'm not asking what happened, i already trust your word on that.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
No, it was something else, but I don't wish to delve into it if that's all the same with you ^_^

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;56431 said:
I didn't believe in anything, but then I had 'that' experience :p
I figured something like that. It's OK that you don't want to go into it, we don't have to know exactly what happened.

Hoady

Its wiser not to anyway because then someone will go"HEHA YEAH I WANT TO TRY IT"probably get possessed by like a 1000 demons.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;56187 said:
I still wonder what it would be like to try out a weegee board. that lets you talk to demons or spirits?!
Those boards are interesting, and although I don't believe they are dangerous I dare not play with them lol. :p

alice;56210 said:
I believe in spirits. I watched shows on TV about spirits haunting houses. This means there has to be a afterlife which could make more people believe.Simply .... I do agree with you...Have a nice day.;)

Links removed.
^ This was an evil spirit in the form of a spammer. :rolleyes: (Links to funeral agencies removed by me.)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Yes, I do believe in Sprits.
And that sometimes they are unable to cross over to the other side... and are stuck in this World.

Hoady

Romero;56712 said:

Those boards are interesting, and although I don't believe they are dangerous I dare not play with them lol. :p

Haha thats the best way anyone could've explained it for me.

ford1001

I beleive in spirits, ive had several encounters with them. I can feel when they are around.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
wolfgirl forgive me but you make it seem like you got possessed or something, if its that bad you must not want to talk about it :/ thats the only thing I can think of thats like the worst or the worst..
or there was this poltergaist film that was pretty bad, lightning an stuff

Hoady

Besides the junkie on the ice i've been told by other people that they've seen spirits or at least it was a ghost.One of my older brothers when he was a kid slept in the room one of my grandmas died in and well he said he saw her at the end of her bed but he wasn't scared he was only 5.He told my mum and dad and they asked what she looked like he said she was nice and whatever description he mentioned her by but it suited well.Weird but i still don't believe in ghosts i've been in graveyards more then once and haven't experienced anything.

Do these people reckon other animals see spirits?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
echoey;56950 said:
wolfgirl forgive me but you make it seem like you got possessed or something, if its that bad you must not want to talk about it :/ thats the only thing I can think of thats like the worst or the worst..
or there was this poltergaist film that was pretty bad, lightning an stuff

I wasn't possessed but more touched by whatever it was. It really freaked me out because I didn't believe in that stuff, but it didn't feel normal. When I explained the situation to someone who knew more about it they told me that was what it was.

That's all I'll say on the matter, but the only reason I mentioned it was not to get attention or be a gossip tease or anything but because I wanted to promote awareness about the dangers of meddling in this stuff.

Whether you believe what I say or not is your call, but don't say you weren't warned.

Hoady

Were you just chilling normally when it happened or did you actually do something to 'call' them out or disturb em kinda thing?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Seriously, I don't want to say anymore on the subject if that's okay ^^

Just heed my warning, that's all I wanted to get across

Hoady

Thats fine.Don't take me the wrong way i sound as if though i'm being nosy and persistent.

Well does anyone know anything about animals and spirits then?How does that work?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Some people can find their "totem animal" or "power animal" via some kind of meditation, I hear! It's like a spirit guide or something.

And, since my aunt's dog Fudge died (who she was really close to), some strange things began happening - e.g. she always wanted roses in her garden, and after he died 3 roses bloomed on the side of her cottage

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I always thought that dogs had better sences then people but I dunno if they can see spirits

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've heard that as well; apparently, dogs and children have the best senses for detecting paranormal activity. I've seen my dog tilt her head at absolutely nothing a couple times, but that might just be her acting stupid. Who knows.

Top Bottom