• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 do u have a hand cannon

do u have a hand cannon

• Total voters

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have not unlocked the Hand Cannon. But I'm not sure if I'll use it when it becomes available. The Killer and the BB is powerful enough. I'm going to buy the cannon and test it, but probably not save it.

Dos has completed the game on Hard difficulty with only Handgun, Shotgun, Broken Butterfly and grenades. No weapon upgrades. He's currently doing the same with only the unupgraded Handgun. :)

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
Yeah, but even though it is uber-powerful (99.9 power and infinite ammo), I prefer to use the Chicago Typewriter. its faster

Hoady

Yeah but i got it on a separate file i don't get much fun out of the hand cannon although its got sick looking recoil lol.

When it comes to the magnums i prefer The Killer best.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Because of the Killer's magazine capacity and rate of fire?

I think the BB is more powerful. I could be wrong though, haven't looked at the data in a while.

Dos

Fully upgraded the BB is far more powerful- 50 firepower against 35 for the Killer7. The Killer7 has no exclusive upgrade either.

But in ammo capacity (14 v 12), and firing rate and reload time, the Killer7 is superior. Personally I prefer the BB, purely because of the much greater firepower.

Hoady

Well you were pretty spot on its got a fine magazine,amazingly fast reloading and looks the best.I'm not all firepower thats why i'm not keen on the handcannon.

the-terminator-terminator-297809_555_8002.jpg

And that lol i think the scopes a lil different though.

Dos

Yeah- it's fairly unlikely, especially on Pro, that you'll have enough money to upgrade the BB to 50 firepower on your first playthrough. The Killer7 may well be better on your first playthrough- sell the BB at the first merchant in Chapter 5-1 and buy the Killer7 instead. It is 77000ptsas though, so it's very expensive. The BB has far better replay value, once you've got the money to upgrade it to 50 firepower, but as I said, you probably won't be able to do this until your second playthrough. The BB is absolutely invaluable for defeating certain enemies in Chapter 4- things like the Armaduras, the Dr Salvadors, the Dos Gigante and most of all, Salazar himself.

tequila

Bottle Lover
I haven't unlocked the handcannon as well. How do you unlock it? It's been awhile since I've played it and I forgot.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's something to do with the Mercenaries, I believe. I haven't unlocked it 'cause I won't touch the Mercs with a ten foot pole. I am sh!t at that.

JACKXS

clear all merk locaians with all caricters a t five stars then you can buy it heavy recoil not that fast but it will drop most things in one shot not shure how many it can go threw if you git the right shoti have gonten five to six in one shot in to a group

Ivan

Got it with unlimited ammo. So fun. You unlock it by beating every Mercenaries stage with 5 stars with every character (at least 60,000 points)

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
yes i got it, but when i got it, i upgraded it all the way to infinite ammo, then quickly got bored of it, and just kept using the PRL and the Chicago typewriter.

ForeRunner

The Non Canon Guy
I myself have not unlocked the Handcannon. Why? Because I find it useless. Sure it's a beast and Barry Burton would be proud of us using it, but I find the Chicago Typewriter much more effective. Plus Leon + Mafia outfit + Chicago Typewriter is just bad ass looking.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Of course, on 3 different systems...so yes, I played through Mercs getting 5 stars on every level with every character on 3 platforms...GC, Ps2 & Wii.

Not that I use it as much as the Typewriter, the Chicago variety, but it's nice to have, even just for bragging rights.:)

NintenStar

Nope. And I don't have the guts to get one. Chainsaw people scare me. The only one who I can use to beat them for sure is Krauser. Then there are still the other chainsaw people there. That's why I won't try the Village or Waterworld. Especially with Leon. Leon only gets a Blacktail, a Riot Gun, and a Knife for weapons.

Top Bottom