• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dino Crisis

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I have three PS1 memory cards which can fit in the PS2 but I actually played the games on computer.
But there shouldn't be any problems useing PS1 memory crads.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You'll need a PS 1 memory card. I know mine fits into the PS 2 slot. I can't guarentee it'll work 100%, just because I got my PS 2 really, really late and so I've never bothered playing any PS 1 games on it. I'd double check it with Sony itself though, just incase. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thank you La Femilyn. :D
I'll have to buy a second hand PS1 card, new cards are not in sale any more. And who would sell PS1 cards? I bet they'd have a PS1 for sale also... unless it's broken.

I could perhaps play without a memory card also, just not turning off the power. One time I didn't turn off my PS2 for 8-9 days. :rolleyes:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Thank you La Femilyn.
Haha, that is awesome.

I'll have to buy a second hand PS1 card, new cards are not in sale any more. And who would sell PS1 cards? I bet they'd have a PS1 for sale also... unless it's broken.

I could perhaps play without a memory card also, just not turning off the power. One time I didn't turn off my PS2 for 8-9 days.
I guess you could, but the thing is with Dino Crisis 1, there are several different times in the game where you're forced to choose routes you want to take, and it can alter the events slightly- especially the last one, as it determines which of the three endings you see. So, if you choose to not save and you want to see all the other cutscenes and what-not, you'll probably have to start again. It's not a long game though- I think it usually takes me around 4 hours to finish. For DC 2, you really don't need to save at all- my fastest run though was 2 hours with no saves, so it's really not difficult. And trust me- I SUCK at video gaming, haha, so if I can do it, I'm pretty sure anyone can. :lol:

As for where to find a PS 1 card, erm, my best bet would be online- either ebay or Amazon. If you're looking for the games, you can usually find them packaged together for pennies and you just have to pay shipping and handling, aha.

wpstudart

I already heard about it, and people say that is good (even in this thread :lol:)

Do you guys recommend me to buy/rent? I'm looking for a new game for me to play.

Top Bottom