• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Leon actually ever met Jill Valentine?

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Does Claire knows Jill? Barry? Rebecca?

Does Jill knows Leon? Ada?

Does Leon knows Jill? Barry? Rebecca?Wesker? I know he heard of him but did they ever meet?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Perhaps offscreen given the fact that Chris recognized Leon and vice versa in RE6 despite the 2 never meeting onscreen in the Resident Evil series before.

But we did have examples of them meeting/communicating before offscreen such as in RE5 when Chris mentions the "Kennedy report" which indicates that he was detailed on Leon's fight against the Los Illuminados and the ganados.

And before that in Code Veronica with Leon getting in touch with Chris and sending him Claire location on Rockfort Island.

I think given Leon's relationship with the BSAA and namely Chris and other factors that he has in fact met Jill albeit "offscreen".

I'm still hoping for a Resident Evil game with Leon and Jill teaming up.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I doubt they have ever met. They have no reason to but I'm sure they are aware of each other due to being Raccoon City survivors. Chris only knows Leon because of Claire which if I recall, their first official meeting was conducted by Claire herself as stated in a file from RE6. Though, they had a brief meeting before that during the events of Code Veronica.

As for the rest... No, Jill does not know about Ada. Chris didn't even know who she was until Resident Evil 6. Leon has no reason to have ever made contact with Barry or Rebecca but knows about Albert Wesker despite never meeting him. As for Claire, considering how close Jill is to Chris and Barry to their parents, I'm sure they've met before. Rebecca on the other hand was too new to S.T.A.R.S to have had any personal encounters with Chris' sister.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Jill is the main character with the least connections to other (main) characters. She knows Wesker and Chris and has probably heard of Claire if she's really as close to Chris as some people would like her to be, she might also know about Leon if he regularly shares his "Kennedy Reports" with the BSAA, but I doubt that she has ever met him in person. She doesn't know Ada, Jake or Sherry, and probably hasn't even heard of them. Chris, on the other hand, knows almost everyone as of RE6, although he has the wrong idea of Ada.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Jill is the main character with the least connections to other (main) characters. She knows Wesker and Chris and has probably heard of Claire if she's really as close to Chris as some people would like her to be, she might also know about Leon if he regularly shares his "Kennedy Reports" with the BSAA, but I doubt that she has ever met him in person. She doesn't know Ada, Jake or Sherry, and probably hasn't even heard of them. Chris, on the other hand, knows almost everyone as of RE6, although he has the wrong idea of Ada.
Thanks for answering. And yeah most probably she didn't meet Leon, Jake, Ada and Sherry, unless they met "behind the scene"

letmelive311

What a great tread! I think its completely possible for Leon to have met Jill or that they know of each other. both BSAA and National Security are on the top of all information, whether it be knowing details on all Raccoon Survivors and who is in the war against Bio-Terrorism. I would assume they work together in this fight, and contact each other in person or over phone to exchange information. Leon has obviously met Chris, and since is is fact that Chris and Jill Valentine have been partners in an out of the BSSA Im sure they have met. If not they soon will...

The moment I have heard about RE7 since my return to the "Norm" I have been excited to see what Characters are going to come to light, and what Capcom will throw at us next.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think it's highly unlikely that they DON'T Know each other. I mean, Chris has known Leon since 1998, when Claire asks how Chris found her, he says "Leon Sent me" and she asks if he knows him, Chris says "Yeah." Now, If they've known each other since 1998, and Chris and Jill have been partner the VAST majority of the years up through RE6, then I'd say it would be hard to believe that Leon HASN'T met Jill, especially seeing as he is a us agent SPECIALIZING in BioTerrorism, as seen from RE: Degeneration, RE: Darkside Chronicles, and RE Damnation...

letmelive311

I think it's highly unlikely that they DON'T Know each other. I mean, Chris has known Leon since 1998, when Claire asks how Chris found her, he says "Leon Sent me" and she asks if he knows him, Chris says "Yeah." Now, If they've known each other since 1998, and Chris and Jill have been partner the VAST majority of the years up through RE6, then I'd say it would be hard to believe that Leon HASN'T met Jill, especially seeing as he is a us agent SPECIALIZING in BioTerrorism, as seen from RE: Degeneration, RE: Darkside Chronicles, and RE Damnation...

I couldnt agree with you more. Speaking of the CGI movies, you think Capcom is up to making more? I would love to see another one with another character other than Leon Kenned. (no offense)

Turo602

The King of Kings

Yeah, just because they met each other in a certain year doesn't mean they hang out on the daily. It's all business with them. Even Claire doesn't seem to have a personal relationship with Leon. At least that's how it felt in Degeneration. They just randomly came across each other again. Like I said, they probably know of each other, but I doubt they have ever met. They have no reason to cross paths, ever. Leon and Chris probably exchange information of their missions, but it's not like they go out to bars and whatnot or even have to meet face to face.

letmelive311

B
Yeah, just because they met each other in a certain year doesn't mean they hang out on the daily. It's all business with them. Even Claire doesn't seem to have a personal relationship with Leon. At least that's how it felt in Degeneration. They just randomly came across each other again. Like I said, they probably know of each other, but I doubt they have ever met. They have no reason to cross paths, ever. Leon and Chris probably exchange information of their missions, but it's not like they go out to bars and whatnot or even have to meet face to face.

But wouldn't it be awesome if there was a social network going on with all the characters? I Mean Chris Redfield obviously know how to get to a bar form RE6, maybe this was a usual thing to do for him. Like the Show Criminal Minds, Cold case, etc all protagonists wear down at a bar. It wouldn't surprise me if the Characters of RE did this too. We have seen twice in the RE world with a Character with a drink. But the question is....what do you think they are drinking? lol Chris seems like a whiskey kind of guy to me.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think most of them (with the exception of Ada) would at the very least know of each other, for sure. I agree that I would find it unlikely if they haven't met in person once or twice.. one thing I've found consistent of all the industries I have worked in is that everyone tends to know everyone - especially in government. It goes beyond just having a drink or two… there's conferences, conference calls, meetings, etc etc. I know Leon doesn't work in the BSAA but he has far too much experience in common with Jill and Chris to never have had some sort of dialogue with them. My two cents.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Like I said, they probably know of each other, but I doubt they have ever met. They have no reason to cross paths, ever. .

You keep saying that but I just do not agree.

The main thing here is that they both fight Bioterroism and even though the BSAA is under the UN mandate that does not mean that they have not had some form of meetings with the DSO which has a similar objective to them that just so happens to be under the US (which itself should have a huge role in the UN).

Like for instance the Kennedy Report, I'm under the impression that Leon submitted that report and detailed it in person at a meeting between UN,BSAA,and DSO since it concerned bioterroism.

And like I said earlier Leon has met Chris face to face offscreen as proven by RE6, do we honestly think that given how Closely Jill and Chris work together on a regular basis that he would have also not had a chance to meet Jill as well?

There is a good possibility given the fact that all of them are bioterroism outbreak survivors (Leon and Jill both surviving the Racoon City outbreak) that both of their organizations have met each other under the guise of discussing ways to combat bioterroism.

Its weird to think that for whatever reason that these organizations would have meetings on the subject and not have ALL of those in their respective organizations present who are survivors of the very thing they are fighting.

Turo602

The King of Kings
You keep saying that but I just do not agree.

The main thing here is that they both fight Bioterroism and even though the BSAA is under the UN mandate that does not mean that they have not had some form of meetings with the DSO which has a similar objective to them that just so happens to be under the US (which itself should have a huge role in the UN).

Like for instance the Kennedy Report, I'm under the impression that Leon submitted that report and detailed it in person at a meeting between UN,BSAA,and DSO since it concerned bioterroism.

And like I said earlier Leon has met Chris face to face offscreen as proven by RE6, do we honestly think that given how Closely Jill and Chris work together on a regular basis that he would have also not had a chance to meet Jill as well?

There is a good possibility given the fact that all of them are bioterroism outbreak survivors (Leon and Jill both surviving the Racoon City outbreak) that both of their organizations have met each other under the guise of discussing ways to combat bioterroism.

Its weird to think that for whatever reason that these organizations would have meetings on the subject and not have ALL of those in their respective organizations present who are survivors of the very thing they are fighting.

Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy work for two different organizations, and have no reason to interact with each other. But they do share one connection--Chris' sister Claire.

With Claire as a mutual contact, it would only be a matter of time before the two met. Although the interactions between their respective organizations are highly restricted...

Straight from Resident Evil 6's files.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I've read that before, but honestly from a rational standpoint don't get how that could be the case when both the DSO and BSAA both fight bioterroism.

I feel they must have had meetings before with the survivors of the outbreaks present to discuss their findings with one another.

Rational? What's so rational about this series? It's someone else's story to tell. Whether it's illogical to you or not, it doesn't change the fact that as of right now, the characters Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy have never met or been given reason to, until Capcom decides to put it into the lore.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't think there's enough information available to make any sort of compelling argument on whether Jill has met Leon or not. As players, we are only privy to these characters' lives during the three or four-odd hours that they are on our screens - it's not like Capcom is going to publish each character's personal schedule for each day of the year. It's not that important. We simply don't know what they do in their spare time or who they bump into at Walmart (because that **** happens sometimes).

That same file did say that the meeting 'was an important step in breaking down the barrier between the US government and the BSAA'… so I wouldn't be so quick to rule anything out. :)

Though why there would be a barrier in the first place is beyond me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think there's enough information available to make any sort of compelling argument on whether Jill has met Leon or not. As players, we are only privy to these characters' lives during the three or four-odd hours that they are on our screens - it's not like Capcom is going to publish each character's personal schedule for each day of the year. It's not that important. We simply don't know what they do in their spare time or who they bump into at Walmart (because that **** happens sometimes).

That same file did say that the meeting 'was an important step in breaking down the barrier between the US government and the BSAA'… so I wouldn't be so quick to rule anything out. :)

Though why there would be a barrier in the first place is beyond me.
The barrier is there (Assumingly) because the UN would be worried about the US attempting to take total control over the BSAA, because that's the type of things we Americans like to do...So they wanna keep the BSAA separate from the American government. However, I still things it's a completely irrational thought that they haven't met each other...

Top Bottom