• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dating...

Who would be the best love match for Wesker?

• Total voters

ValentineFan

Who would make the best match for Wesker? [+ It doesn't really matter if they are good or evil- I'm more basing this on looks etc.] :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm going to agree with Trinity on this one, and say it's Alexia for sure, although I am surprised Excella isn't listed here. Although he obviously uses everyone, Wesker seems to 'appreciate' the more powerful women. In CV, he looked like he wanted a bit more than just the T-Veronica virus from Alexia, if you know what I mean, aha. ;) Well, right up until she bitch-slapped him. I think Alexia was the only female in the series to have 'one-up' on him, so I vote her.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
wellio, just wondering, did you purposely spell claire wrong in your sig?
also i would also say alexia, both of them have unimaginable power and so go together well

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
ValentineFan;37593 said:
Who would make the best match for Wesker? [+ It doesn't really matter if they are good or evil- I'm more basing this on looks etc.] :)

either Jill or Ada... both are UBERHOT :wub: so i cant really decide.

ValentineFan

Yeah, I'd probably say Alexia, but if it was just looks, I quite like the idea of Clarie, the'd look good together, but it would never happen.

Hoady

My only gripe is that Wesker is in his late 40's or early 50's(i forget) so i'm going to dish out the oldest women i can think of but then again wesker is usually prancing around with the younger women so i'm saying he's obviously a player and has no time for relationships.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
ValentineFan;37742 said:
Yeah, I'd probably say Alexia, but if it was just looks, I quite like the idea of Clarie, the'd look good together, but it would never happen.

Even if it was just looks, I'd still say Alexia. She just has that regal quality to her that would suit a companion of Wesker's.

And lol @ the idea of Wesker 'prancing around', haha.

I wanted to see Excella on the poll. She was the closest thing to a girlfriend in the series we've seen. (Id even go so far as to say she was indeed his woman judging from things I read and saw.)

But since she's not up there it's between Alexia and Jill.

And if he was a homo or bisexual id go with William even if he was married.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't know all the characters, but I guess the majority is right when they say Alexia.

Top Bottom