• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised crimson heads

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Eww, that thing is really disturbing looking.

The crimson heads were amazing. They made me jump out of my chair so many times, its ridiculous. When I first saw them I screamed a bit haha! I was playing in the dark with the windows open at night.

I know what you mean; they *terrified* me the first time one got up- I wasn't expecting it and I was dead like, the next moment, aha.

Ada Wong™

bruno;33558 said:
There's a stage between crimson head and licker, the regis licker (or suspendead). In fact, it only appears once, in one of the oubreaks, suspended in the ceiling of Apple Inn, and it can only move it's thongue
Here's a pic:
vlicker2.jpg

Eeesh. That thing is weird. I think I've heard of the Suspendead. Been a while though.

Ada Wong™

La Femme Fatale;33565 said:
Eww, that thing is really disturbing looking.

I know what you mean; they *terrified* me the first time one got up- I wasn't expecting it and I was dead like, the next moment, aha.

They are so unexpected, thats why! I mean, you can kinda see the difference in color of the body, but still! LOL My mom was wondering why I was so pale and why my cousin was crying like if she just got attacked by a rabid dog. LOL

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
They are so unexpected, thats why! I mean, you can kinda see the difference in color of the body, but still! LOL My mom was wondering why I was so pale and why my cousin was crying like if she just got attacked by a rabid dog. LOL

Oh no! And the fact that they follow you from room to room if you don't kill them (I'm pretty sure the one I encountered did) doesn't put one in a peaceful state of mind either, aha.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah they can go up and down stairs and through doors.
what makes it worse is the camera angle, you can't see the door you just came in, moments later you hear its horrible moan

Hoady

What the hell is that looks like a snake crawled in its mouth.I don't think i've seen a licker before either, man i really gotta play remake(dodgy gamecube controllers!).

jw1322

i just bought a gamecube this weekend and am playing REmake for the first time, I think the crimson heads are awesome!

aintnoscrub

Premium
if your playing it for the first time, then, yes there awesome but also a pain in the backside, so when you kill a zombie remember to set him on fire after, so the body doesn't come back as a crimson head, thats when the game gets hard, if you got a dozen of them running around.

aintnoscrub

Premium
do you play on hard mode...if its chris and hard mode then i do, because i tend to run around only with the knife, and trying to take down a crimson head with a knife on hard, can cause some serious damage..

Niedermayer27

Just bought a Gamecube so I could play through this again (one of the best games ever IMO). I was still getting reintroduced to the map, and I was in the one hall with the broken shotgun room, and I got ambushed by these bastards. I managed to escape to a random door upstairs which turned out to be the mirror hallway where I proceeded to get tag teamed by 2 waiting crimson heads as soon as the screen loaded. I threw the controller and burried my head in my pillow.

3rd Mutation

Hey, what happens when you 'kill' a crimson head and you don't do enough cellular damage? Does the T-Virus rebuild the cells and make it rise and mutate again?

weskerfan

f*ck no they do not!
the lickers are a result of mutation by direct injection of the t-virus into the hosts veins.

after the chrimson head,there is no more transformation.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm pretty sure that's only in the movie universe.

In the games, it does appear that the lickers mutate from Crimson Heads. I think we even talked about the 'regis licker' on another thread somewhere (actually, it was probably this one), and how it was in the stage between crimson head and licker. :)

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Licker

3rd Mutation

Yes, now I remember, the licker is the result of a further mutated Crimson head, thanks La Femme Fatale.
@weskerfan
You're talking about the movies.

Top Bottom