• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Couples...

ValentineFan

Who, out of all the characters in Res evil, would make a cute couple? These can be totally random...
I always thought Claire and Wesker would make a cute couple, if he wasn't evil...
=]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
erm Chris an Jill lol. i swear Chris has the hots for Jill in Resi5
Id say Leon an Ada as well because of RE4 leon sooo wants ada lol. he'd do anything for her right?

Zombie Enclave

RE5.;36837 said:
erm Chris an Jill lol. i swear Chris has the hots for Jill in Resi5
Id say Leon an Ada as well because of RE4 leon sooo wants ada lol. he'd do anything for her right?
Yes. Even preform goatse. :sick:

MMkay, now for what I think.....

JOHN SMITH ZOMBIE AND BELLA SISTER WITH THE BLUE DRESS. He would pimp her.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh, without a doubt, Leon and Ada. I think their relationship is certainly the least platonic out of all potential 'couples'.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ark lol goatse,
you sick minded person!

Leon would not "goatse" Ada nor vice versa. Geez

Zombie Enclave

John Smith zombie and Cindy zombie, now that is actually better. I myself find them to be a cute couple. With zombie bites of love and compassion and teamwork which just tells you they like each other....*sigh* but that girl, Claire, ruined their fun along with George.

AVP

thats gross but i would love to see clair and jill (battle suit) together but with me aswell lolz

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What did Leon an Ada do after RE4?? because Ada flew away in the chopper an Leon went off on the jetskit. Do they ever meet again?
or does Ada get boned by Wesker seeing as she works for him when I say boned .. yanno something like this lol

alonecrow

nobody knows what happened between two of them after that...
what we know, Leon showed up in Degeneration.. this time without Ada, but with new girl..

alonecrow

his new girl is Angela.. don't you know?
but well, there could be nothing between them.. who knows....

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nah man ahah Ive only played a few of the Resi games
REmake Resi5 Resi4 RE:deadaim

an when i watched the film Degen I fell asleep before it was over. resulting in me not remmembering anything from the film except the few action scenes at the start an mid.
I only know the mains from Resi evil.. like jill chris ada wesker barry etc... Ive not played RE2 or RE3 so i dont know anything about sherry or angela or whoevers in those games. haha

Top Bottom