• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Carlos!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
What are everyones thoughts on him..i.e being a playable character and his involvement in the story?

I didn't actually like him, and would have preferred someone else as a side character. not meaning someone old..but maybe someone who would have been more suited into the storyline!!

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
At some parts I thought he was cool, and at others not so much. However, he held his own against Nemesis, and saved Jill. Which is a plus in my book. I liked his outfit too.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I actually thought Carlos was a pretty likeable character. I just thought it was a shame he didn't developer a bigger role in the Resident Evil series and get to star in his own games; it'd be cool to play a game from his point of view. On the other hand, I thought the guy who played him in the Resident Evil movies wasn't the best choice and didn't really portray him all that well.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i do like the idea of a game from his or someone on his team's point of view, as it would be less puzzle solving and more zombie ass kicking fun, against hundreds of zombies patrolling the streets.

however i stand by him being a side character lol, i didn't like him, and think of him as one of those annoying characters that turn up to much.

XmetallatemX

Carlos is cool! I would like to see a full game with him. Chris, jill and leon are the best, but carlos is ass kicken cool!

mastermind

they should have made a mini game on RE 3 showing what he was doing when he wasnt with Jill like before they met and the times between that.

aintnoscrub

Premium
before he wasn't with jill..he probably had a normal-ish life, with umbrella corp.
well thats what i think..he's not a very interesting character lol =]

3d-agent

Steve;24810 said:
I actually thought Carlos was a pretty likeable character. I just thought it was a shame he didn't developer a bigger role in the Resident Evil series and get to star in his own games; it'd be cool to play a game from his point of view. On the other hand, I thought the guy who played him in the Resident Evil movies wasn't the best choice and didn't really portray him all that well.

For me he is just fine, and Steve RE movies sucks...if thats the right word, they do. I wish they never made any RE movie.

mastermind

iHadeSsS;25012 said:
before he wasn't with jill..he probably had a normal-ish life, with umbrella corp.
well thats what i think..he's not a very interesting character lol =]

no no i mean from the time that he arrived in racoon city like the hour or so before he meets Jill

Ryan

I didn't mind the Carlos character. BTW, didn't he join a group after the events of RE3?

Trinity

I loved Carlos...He was a pretty nice guy,and he's story was quite right..He was saving his homeland before entering the Umbrella buisness..

I find him quite nice :) plus he's absolutely sexy...How come I never met a guy like that? :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I liked Carlos, he was my favourite male RE character until RE 4's version of Leon came along. I liked his accent, haha. :p

Even though I hated all of the movies (the first one isn't as bad though), Oded Fehr did a good job as Carlos. He was very nice looking too, which always helps.

judled

but carlos is supposed to have that awesome sexy spanish accent thing going on. the guy in the movie didnt have that. he was just pure american not like RE3's carlos

judled

haha yeah the handsome devil. lol
the actress who played jill in apoclips was awesome. hehe

Top Bottom