• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Best re4 boss battle?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Del Lago so far. Epic experience for a RE4 rookie. Not at all difficult after a few attempts, but still the best boss fight experience.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I always called that big fish El Largo lol Im a newb with those names though. My favorite fight is probaly..
Jacky bwoy Krauser, the knife fighting is my favorite. An the fact you can beat a boss with only the knife is a really cool feature lol when i first did that fight with only the knife I felt well ard! :p

Nosophoros

1. Krauser
2. Del Lago
3. Saddler
4. Salazar
5. El Gigante
6. Salazar's Right Hand
Think that's all of em

T-virus

no favorite bosses but if I i had to pick.....id say the first el gigante and when the dog helps you.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
krauser was the most interesting, but i wasn't that impressed with any boss battle in this game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah once you had alot of nice guns the "right hand man" boss fight was kinda fun..
Unload all your Tommy gun bullets now.

ResidentZelda

Krauser! :lol: That dude's weakness is Leon's knife XD, But Leon's knife in the wii version is over powered XB I kill Krauser in 10 slashes with it (no joke I counted =B

Levan

Polkka. lol
Yeah, Krauser's kinda fun. I just hate it when he appears out of nowhere though... It makes me jump sometimes. But that's also one of the reasons why I love fighting the guy. :lol:

I've never beaten him before without a knife except in Assignment Ada. It's kinda fun dodging his attacks continuosly as you anxiously wait for him to do something stupid that will give you enough time to slash away at his face. xP

Actually in Seperate Ways you can beat the guy with about 6 slashes in total. But he was weakened anyway by Leon earlier.

L

Lurker
My favorite boss was... Luis Sera 50th form. it was funny in this form when he just turned into a giant Red9... jk

Mu favorite is Salazars right hand.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;40531 said:
Yeah, Krauser's kinda fun. I just hate it when he appears out of nowhere though... It makes me jump sometimes. But that's also one of the reasons why I love fighting the guy. :lol:

I've never beaten him before without a knife except in Assignment Ada. It's kinda fun dodging his attacks continuosly as you anxiously wait for him to do something stupid that will give you enough time to slash away at his face. xP

Actually in Seperate Ways you can beat the guy with about 6 slashes in total. But he was weakened anyway by Leon earlier.

I completely agree on all things there.:) And I think those things go into RE4 having plenty of horror, at least the same kind as previous, that tension and anxiety do well enough.:)

D

Deleted member 1428

I like the fights with Salazar and Saddler. Easiest fights in the game.

Top Bottom