• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back to zombie in Resident Evil 6 !

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
It would be great if capcom did bring back zombies for RE6 i know Raccoon City was destroyed but theres lots of ways they can bring them back.

Soneil

I agre , they should go back to zombe.. i men thats what Re was all about till 4 .. but i will def. play it anyways 8)

A_Wesker123

The Original
I feel strongly that they should go back to zombies. It's what made the games such a success in the first place :D

mastermind

i can understand why they changed to the plagas but a zombie mixed with the plagas just imagine that one. sure they had to make a different game from the rest to get more people to buy but this would make it off the charts because of old fans and new fans.

Lizzy

That would be great! In one of the Playstation magazines there was a small article saying zombies were dropped because they aren't scary anymore which i think is ridiculous!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
okay heres the deal, i miss the zombies two, but would only like to see them come back if they were proper badass, not the slow moving zombies from 1/2/3 , ones that have you ****ting your pants when there coming at you.. think 28days/weeks later zombies, those bitches would be awesome.

i would like to see world wide chaos in 6

Hollow-Words

Maybe they'll make a game outta Degeneration~~~or something with Hunk!!!clearing another lab with viral outbreak~~~ XD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
iHadeSsS 28 days later zombies sounds sick! Resident Evil 6 Should be a group of people that escaped racoon city on a boat an arrive at a island thats been completely taken over by zombies!

Like the ending of dawn of the dead haha!!!

Hoady

A bit of both maybe?They have the plain zombie virus in them mixed with a bit of T-virus so they could be faster but not to fast kind of how the regenerators stumble and run towards you that freaked me out the first time.Obviously they'd be a bit smarter too like they would hide and stay in small groups of 3 that would rock.

Top Bottom