• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back to zombie in Resident Evil 6 !

A_Wesker123

The Original
It's not out yet. Were just discussing whether they should go baack to zombie enemies instead of those ganado type enemies that are in Resi 5.

chandler_slayer

oh....i really want zombies to be...they always create a thrilling atmosphere and makes us feel as the lone survivor or smething like that.....they were one the main reasons why i loved re1 2 and 3!
i hope they bring 'em back again but not like those of 28 days later...lol....if its gonna be that way then there no need for any bosses in it...they will be enough to keep us busy and make us run for our life! ::)

Ada-Wong-Fan

Yea, i do want real zombies to be back, but i think Capcom will be to scared to as RE4 was probz there best selling and best (out the RE series) game, which included villagers and there to scared to go back as they may think 1 main reason why people liked RE4 is because the change of enemies :-\

CfhchrisCfh

My opinion on the matter and i feel really strongly with this i am a huge resident evil fan i have been playing since the first 1 on ps1 when i was 8 scared the crap out of me and got every game i could since but 4 (even though was an amazing game) was not the same i miss zombies on the games more than anything and when i found out 5 doesnt have zombies i really did think about not getting the game but i am going to cos i love chris, i really think this Leon thing ( and leon is my fav character) is getting stupid he is becoming the face of resident evil and it started with S.T.A.R.S i no the game is about Bio weapons and not zombies but it always has been and always will be in my eyes A ZOMBIE GAME

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Play RE5 an you'll just wonna keep playing it I bet lol even though there not zombies there still cool, RE5 is definatly going for the survival horror idea big time trust me.

butnothing beats zombie love, they are missed but the change is good the parasites are cool! there heads split open an all sorts there all messed up test subjects haha

Hoady

Resident Evil 5 is not scary but its intense and pretty addictive the coop will be so good.I wish they kept the halucinations though they were going to make it so if you stepped out in the sun to long you'd start hallucinating that would've been a cool addition.

Yeah but as RE5. claimed they are definately going survival horror but just a different style and with more action it was easily more entertaining then Re4(which still rocks) and its really good how everything is ingame no pausing menus and scouring through weapons to save you here!

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i LOVE Zombies in the first place ,,,, even before i played RE3
(i'm a Romero Fan^.^) and i think the zombie's should come back, i miss them :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=alecrayrocks link=topic=461.msg17025#msg17025 date=1228860481]
it would be cool to kill zombies.with the shoulder view liike in 4 and 5
[/quote]
I agree. Remake the old games with the new controls :]!!!

keehan18

Im really happy to hear that zombies are resturning, as they were the orgin of RE and make them famous, i missed it so much that i play back the old REsident evil.

A-Virus300

I WOULD SOO LOVE ZOMBIES BACK!!!!

But there will be a spin off again, explaining the story of Shiva, and we have to w8 till 2010 or something!!!

weskerfan

the only downside about zombies is that they are slow and dont get your adrenalin pumping....but yes i would like to see them again. 8)

ResiDude

Zombies are incredibly awesome and attract me too anything! (Games, films..)

I would love for them to come back.. however, with the new style of the game I feel that zombies would be really easy to kill (unless there were loads of them).

Also I think that if they hadn't changed it from zombies to Ganados/Majinis then we would have eventually wanted something different anyway...

If zombies did return though I'd be the happiest person in the world!! :D

Hoady

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=461.msg20186#msg20186 date=1232573152]
zombies arent everything.
[/quote]

Your a zombie.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=461.msg20200#msg20200 date=1232590270]
Your a zombie.
[/quote]

Lol. Immature response.... I like it! :p

Bagnol

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=461.msg20053#msg20053 date=1232376882]
the only downside about zombies is that they are slow and dont get your adrenalin pumping....but yes i would like to see them again. 8)
[/quote]
Yeah, they don't get the adrenalin pumping until the ones you killed get back up again and jump you.

Hoady

Or bite your leg from under a table.I literally pooed everywhere when that happened.

ResidentZelda

Yeah I think they should because remember it was like hours before they destroyed Racoon city, and some zombies could have scaped and went around biting people.

Top Bottom