• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone heard of the game Left 4 dead?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Looks like one of them mad Zombie games. Kinda reminded me of HalfLife In the youtube videos anyway.

Dont know what to think of it really, Recently all Ive been thinking about is RE5 time is going so slow.

Its like everythings goes quite until the game gets released lool nah im joking.

left for dead co-op zombie first person shooter game. for those of you that never played the zombie add on for CS i think it was called brain bred or something.

Looks simular to that. Good head an body explossions from heavy weaponry :]

Sephiroxas

I tried the Demo and it was the greatest demo I'd ever played. Aside from the ninety nine nights one I'd played a while back.

I thought it was fun, and I can't WAIT to buy the game.

I :-* Valve!

3d-agent

Its quite nice looking game, and i think its from the same developers who created the 1st Half Life.
Valve studios is the name i guess.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im confussed though, Ive heard two differnet things about the game.

One person said it is two player and another said it isnt.

my friend downloaded it an said he couldnt find any two players modes : ( but I havnt seen the game yet so i dunno if he is correct. Ive heard the demo is even two player as well, man im really confused.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played it now! It is two Player split screen!!
my friend was being dumb lol I had to show him how its done lool haha the n00b. cant beleave him sometimes lool he still got a better score then me though.

valve.jpg

Valve is pretty cool. I like there Left 4 Dead vavle logo at the start of the game. Whos getting this game to play on xbox live then? Its alot better on full screen co-op.
sorry.fordoubleposting.again

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This game is crazy mad lol dont set off any car alarms : P

Or maybe you should set them off.. hahah

Hoady

Yeah it does look pretty insane but i don't have xbox live yet and apparently its not so great unless your playing with people so i'll let it wait. I'm playing zombie panic source which is got me entertained anyway(half life 2 mod).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It really does feel like half life anyway. made by valve so of course it will hahaha

But your right id rather play online split screen is abit harder. look sway better full screen anyway.

I need xbox live too for RE5! : P

Hoady

Yeah the problem is i'm a poor bastard now i really should've stuck with my apprenticeship now i have to wait a few months to get back into it i'm such a moron.

I mean i need the wireless connector, xbox live subscription, Resident Evil 5 and thats $330(Au) it doesn't come cheap.

3d-agent

Nothings comes cheap...and some times thats the only problem. Here where i live, Electronics goods are very expansive too.(Ahh..! sh*T)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
dont spend your money on a live account, if you have a good enough pc, you can play RE5 online that way..thats what my plan is, cuz i cancelled my live subscription last november :(

Hoady

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=623.msg16151#msg16151 date=1227558576]
dont spend your money on a live account, if you have a good enough pc, you can play RE5 online that way..thats what my plan is, cuz i cancelled my live subscription last november :(
[/quote]

I probably would do that but my computer would just light on fire if i tried to play it the specis are to much. I suppose its not that bad of a price considering it lasts a year still its a pain to pay for in that one go.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Christmas is coming up Ask for xbox live :p

It is alot of dosh though. if you want wireless
I use to have a long cable that I chucked out my window.. haha the wire would get ice on it sometimes...
but it worked.
an i just used free trials didnt cost me a thing. theres always other options!

Anyone got the chatpad?

dsc00075yb7.jpg

If i had a sweet PC id get RE5 for desktop coz you can use xbox pads on your pc cant you?

Hoady

Is that yours what do you exactly use it for i thought everything was done by mics?Yeah i've found a bit of house work i can do so hopefully i can test live by next week and see if i have decent connection.If its good i certainly want Left 4 Dead everyone claims the online is crazy.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yer you can use all sorts of controllers if you get the proper conversion cable i think..i've recently got a new pc, that will *Fingers crossed* play RE5,
it has really good specs, and i got call of duty world at war, and it runs perfctly smooth, so im hoping there wont be many major upgrades between now and RE5..

Hoady

Left 4 Dead isn't that strong graphically is it since it uses CSS Source because i have Half Life 2 and CSS and they run fine i'd say it probably be wise for me to get this on computer.Also does this game cross platform online like for example an xbox 360 player could play a PC player?

aintnoscrub

Premium
i wouldnt have thought they would do cross platform online play..theres been loads of talk about doing that for a few online games, so far i dont think its gonna happen, i may be wrong.
but the left for dead graphics arent that impressive as you said, i would have no problem playing that on my pc..im thinking about ordering it off play.com now, but im not sure, got a feeling its one of those games where i would lose interest quickly.

Top Bottom