• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone heard of the game Left 4 dead?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2 are pretty much the only two online games I play nowadays (my friends have moved on from Call of Duty: World at War, and there's nothin' to do after getting 10/55 and gold guns on CoD4). I'm currently trying to unlock the achievement for completing all campaigns on Left 4 Dead on Expert difficulty but it's hard what with being teamed up with randomers who run off on their own thinking they're John Rambo, and quit whenever things don't go their way.

Feel free to send me a Friend Request or invite if you want to play some campaign or versus. If I'm losing, I don't whine. If I'm playing poorly, I don't quit. I'm also not one to hog the med packs nor painkillers. :p

/lifestory

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Steve;24685 said:
Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2 are pretty much the only two online games I play nowadays
Exactly the same for me.

And as for Left 4 Dead, I simply love it. It's just so simple yet awesome.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Steve;24685 said:
Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2 are pretty much the only two online games I play nowadays (my friends have moved on from Call of Duty: World at War, and there's nothin' to do after getting 10/55 and gold guns on CoD4). I'm currently trying to unlock the achievement for completing all campaigns on Left 4 Dead on Expert difficulty but it's hard what with being teamed up with randomers who run off on their own thinking they're John Rambo, and quit whenever things don't go their way.

Feel free to send me a Friend Request or invite if you want to play some campaign or versus. If I'm losing, I don't whine. If I'm playing poorly, I don't quit. I'm also not one to hog the med packs nor painkillers. :p

/lifestory

Hahaha, sounds like you need the 14 year old wonderboy :p

Top Bottom