• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone heard of the game Left 4 dead?

Hoady

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=623.msg16367#msg16367 date=1227804233]
got a feeling its one of those games where i would lose interest quickly.
[/quote]
This is what i thought after more looking into it. Honestly it looks like a half life mod and i have 2 zombie mods from half life 2 anyway so i can see it running short fast unless i had mates who would actually want this game so we could play online.I did order Dead Rising today though really cheap too can't wait to get stuck into it.

Tallahassee

1.left 4 dead rules!even though your comp. plays other games fine left 4 dead is known to be a little hard to make play.
2.dead rising rules!

Darlinny49

Last night I got Left 4 dead for my PC, it's ok a little hard, but nothing beats RE LOL, I play on steam if anyone is interested. Name is DarlinNy

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I would be on it with you but i dont have it lol ;[ Why do you think its hard.. loads of zombies? lol have you played RE5 demo yet? :D

Darlinny49

Cant find the demo, and yes LOADS of running zombies, Plus the people online don't wait-up for you and just bail.... PEOPLE help each other:)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
awwwh, it helps when you stick togetaher in that game coz some of the zombie monsters grab you an kill you haha so you neeed to be saved.. yeah people do need to help each other out in that game lol

You can kill the witch easy if you sneak up on her with the rapid fire shotgun. :]

Tallahassee

you cant play the demo anymore.it was only available for the 12 days before left 4 dead came out in stores.
november 6-18.
you cant play the demo anymore.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i do hate the fast zombie's though. they are walking corpses aren't they????? i think the fast zombie thing started with the Remake of Dawn of the Dead in 04

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Running zombies is scary, long live the fear of zombies. them running is way more scary the RE remake had running zombies when was that out?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yes i do indeedy they run after you just like they do in the movies, still they get murrderd just like everything else haha :]

Top Bottom