• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Anybody hate steve burnside..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
galactus;83415 said:
:lol:I agree I think Vudergo could have say been like the new Mr X where it chased Leon from start to finish of the game I thought it was the most frightning enemy in that game as well

and about there being to much ammo I agree with you there as well like yeah right I wanted a machine gun with unlimited ammo when I saw Vudergo and some of the other creatures:lol:

figured out how to kill him eventually though:) after dieing loads of times:rolleyes:

I had always wasted tons of ammo, and still didn't kill it. I had even started killing it with the Chicago Typewriter & Handcanon before I figured out the trick with the CO2, I thought that was a way to just slow it down.:)

galactus

Spike991;83458 said:
I had always wasted tons of ammo, and still didn't kill it. I had even started killing it with the Chicago Typewriter & Handcanon before I figured out the trick with the CO2, I thought that was a way to just slow it down.:)

me to it took me a long time to figure out that was how to kill him

I was thinking as well they could have had the village chief in the game more as well like a Mr X role along with Vudergo I mean wow he even looks like Mr X (thought it was him at first thought he had somehow grown a beard or something:lol:) it could have been a bit like RE 2 with the 2 of them chasing us through the game just like william birkin and Mr X:)

residentevil#1;83511 said:
i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow:blink: sounds like you really hate Steve:lol: I advise you to go and read some of my and N3M3S1S1294's comments about him on page 5 I think some of them might make you laugh:D

Steve's a bit mixed for me, I hate him throughout most of the game, yet I always feel bad for him in his final scene. It's just the way he acts, and the way he wastes ammo in those few scenes in the facility, it just kinda annoys me. xD
However, in Darkside Chronicles, I like him, he's pretty decent in that.

galactus

I still say that someone should have either shot him or have thrown a hand grenade at him he's one of the most annoying characters ever

and as for wasting ammo I agree with you Peco he was a bit of a lunatic with those guns I think claire should have took them off him and give him a water pistol or something instead:D

ok steve feel free to shoot all you want now:lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
^ :lol: That's exactly how I felt when Steve was shooting his father. I get that this is traumatic but you're going to have to get through the rest of this place on what little ammo you can find; mind savin' some for later? :blink:

galactus

:lol: yes I agree with you Magnolia Grandiflora and to think that claire had to fight a Tyrant twice not to mention all the other creatures they came across good job claire saved some ammo for herself if all the ammo would have all been completely up to steve she would have probabely had about 2 to 5 bullets left by the time she got to Tyrant:lol:

I can see it now

claire shooting at Tyrant:

bang! bang! click! click! click!

arrhhh Im out of ammo nooo not now

Tyrant wacks her

dies

claires last words: damn you steeeve!!! ugh

:lol:

iCanHazT-Virus?

ok.. i had to post on this thread, you went to far on this one. steve is my favourite side character in resident evil, sure he's a bit retarded and trigger happy but the fact is he is still super awesome! and if it wasnt for him the greatest resident evil cutscene wouldnt of happened .FFFAAAATTTTHHHHEEERRRR!!!!!! 'empties a clip from each uzi into the zombie' click click click click click..." i watched that and almost got a semi. so yeah...bring him back in RE6 i say

galactus

Well each to his/her own I guess personally he gives me a headache each time I see him and about wasteing ammo come on I mean he shot that one zombie (his dad) about a thousand times I mean ok steve he's dead :)ermm:deader:lol:) now stop it bang! bang! stop it steve bang! bang! click! click!

wow nice one steve theres no ammo left you used it all on one zombie one of the weakest enemies in the game doh!:lol:

and there are only about another hundred zombies/monsters that we have to get past whatever are we going to do now:eek:::unsure::lol:

nradams

Niki
I like him, but I know what you are all talking about with the emotional fits and stuff. I can tolerate him more then Ashley!

Albert_Wesker

Premium
nradams;87674 said:
I like him, but I know what you are all talking about with the emotional fits and stuff. I can tolerate him more then Ashley!

True that. Imagine Ashley and Steve in the same game. The world would implode with Steve's tantrums and Ashley's clinginess :p

galactus

oh hell no:eek: I cant stand Ashley or steve they both give me a headache in there own way personally I would throw a hand grenade at them both if I was trapped in a RE style situation with them I would rather team up with the teletubbies (or something else just as ridiculous) rather then put up with those 2 muppets:lol:

hmmm thinking about this a bit more maybe they should get together and maybe get married or something think they would be well suited (sort of) then they can do each others heads in and give the rest of us some piece:)

steve might get his gold lugers out though and shoot Ashley if Ashley does his head in to much he is a bit of a lunatic with those guns after all:lol:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well what did you think of Steve in Darkside?

I found that it looked alright, like a remakover for Steve would, the voice kind of bugged me, it sounded more mature, probably better, but I wish it had a bit of what made the original Steve's voice so memorable.

I definately hated Darkside Steve having a popped collar though, that was lame.

galactus

Spike991;88260 said:
Well what did you think of Steve in Darkside?

I found that it looked alright, like a remakover for Steve would, the voice kind of bugged me, it sounded more mature, probably better, but I wish it had a bit of what made the original Steve's voice so memorable.

I definately hated Darkside Steve having a popped collar though, that was lame.

I didnt mind the darkside chronicles version of him as much I just cant stand the code veronica version of him still not a fan of the character though:p

and about blowing up steve and ashley with a hand grenade when the president asked about her I would just blame Jack Krauser (or the villagers) especially since he seems to be dead

yep it was krauser sir what can I say he's a complete phycho I tried to stop him but it was all over so quick he just said aarrrhh I cant stand these 2 muppets anymore and threw a hand grenade at her and steve and KABOOM! it was all over (oops :lol:)

either that or I would just say that I hadnt seen her

nope didnt see ashley anywhere sir so I just fought through and escaped the island without her guess the villagers must have eat her or something :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
dude learn your resident evil, if it were steve who had to go and rescue ashley, steve would have all been like okay lets stay here and wait for chopper ,i can tell you stories of my life. i must admit though steve gets tough in resident evil dark side chronicals.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
i dont hate steve, i like him........would he be jailbaite? it was a prison. i kind of feel sorry for steve. put in a umarella (sorry cant spell) prison because of his dad.

Top Bottom