• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Any Chance of Jill Valentine being in RE6?

KKAAIIG

THANK YOU! That was amazing! HOLY S%&# this game does look epic!!! And Chris is so sexy! I don't care his ass was drunk in the beginning! I wish my wifi wasnt in shambles so i could play this demo!!! arg!
You're welcome, I have links for Leon and Jake if anyone wants them? xD

katninja

What the hell did capcom do to poor chris? Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
a dissociative fugue, wtf ?
and why is that ? What does he know, what every one else doesn't? Or is he really the only one in this whole game who can come up with the Jake- Wesker linkage? speaking for me, i can't really see a reason why he is in this game in first place... 'cause the other characters doesn't need him really to find out whats up with these Ada- Dabra- Clones...who were cerated by neo-Umbrella. Ok there is still his personal campaign of vengeance, but I still don't get it... I really hope that he is not going to die...

I mean he has been through a lot damn it, he should start having a family by now!^^

and what kind of necklace is he wearing in the demo cutscene? is this a ring attached to it (weddingring maybe?), or a medallion with a fotograph in it, his only rememberance of his old life perhaps? I certainly doubt that he is waring it because of private loss..
And why is Piers looking for him not Jill or Claire? Or was he declared dead aswell?
god damn it capcom!

Btw: Did you guys also noticed a woman comming out of this zombie-cocoon in the trailer?

greeting from germany by the way!^^ and excuse my bad english

letmelive311

What the hell did capcom do to poor chris? Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
a dissociative fugue, wtf ?
and why is that ? What does he know, what every one else doesn't? Or is he really the only one in this whole game who can come up with the Jake- Wesker linkage? speaking for me, i can't really see a reason why he is in this game in first place... 'cause the other characters doesn't need him really to find out whats up with these Ada- Dabra- Clones...who were cerated by neo-Umbrella. Ok there is still his personal campaign of vengeance, but I still don't get it... I really hope that he is not going to die...

I mean he has been through a lot damn it, he should start having a family by now!^^

and what kind of necklace is he wearing in the demo cutscene? is this a ring attached to it (weddingring maybe?), or a medallion with a fotograph in it, his only rememberance of his old life perhaps? I certainly doubt that he is waring it because of private loss..
And why is Piers looking for him not Jill or Claire? Or was he declared dead aswell?
god damn it capcom!

Btw: Did you guys also noticed a woman comming out of this zombie-cocoon in the trailer?

greeting from germany by the way!^^ and excuse my bad english

Gutten Morgan ! I totally agree with you about what you see in the demo/trailer .
What the **** happened to Chris ? And why didn't Jill or Claire or Barry come find him ? What is tht necklace he was wearing ? It scares me to death that it could mean something bad about someone he care about...

I had a nightmare last night that I was playing RE6 and Chris reveals that Jill had died after being severely affected by the p-30 , in my nightmare I drop my controller and curl up in a corner and cry ... I know this is stupid , but seriously I will cry if Jill is killed off .

I still think the son of Wesker was brought in for a reason ... Possibly a new villain later on .
I really hope Chris doesn't die in this either. I mean WTF ? Would Capcom really kill off there hero characters of the RE world ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I completely agree with you, even Tomb Raider is now Microsoft's bitch! :'(
-even though xbox is a ripp off and the console and hardware is garbage !!!-If it wasnt for xboxs' old dvd format there would be no game dlc cut outs and even better dlc and longer games!!

katninja

Gutten Morgan ! I totally agree with you about what you see in the demo/trailer .
What the **** happened to Chris ? And why didn't Jill or Claire or Barry come find him ? What is tht necklace he was wearing ? It scares me to death that it could mean something bad about someone he care about...

I had a nightmare last night that I was playing RE6 and Chris reveals that Jill had died after being severely affected by the p-30 , in my nightmare I drop my controller and curl up in a corner and cry ... I know this is stupid , but seriously I will cry if Jill is killed off .

I still think the son of Wesker was brought in for a reason ... Possibly a new villain later on .
I really hope Chris doesn't die in this either. I mean WTF ? Would Capcom really kill off there hero characters of the RE world ?

Guten Tag! (good day!)Thanks for your reply!^^ I totally agree with you that killing Jill or Chris off would definitly bring me to tears aswell. But i hope that Chris will recover from his fuge state as soon as possible and that he will remember what else happened during the last 4 years with Jill or his sister^^

letmelive311

images
iis this really an Aprils fools joke?

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Well i would love seeing Jill and Chris beeing wife and husband, but this pic looks rather fake to me. And what does SOU Agent mean?
Where did you find that picture?

This picture was confirmed fake. They also made a typo misspelling responsibilities. It was confirmed that this information wasn't in the resident evil 6 preview that game informer had done, most likely this was Photoshopped by a fan. A mod on the capcom forums had posted this:
UPDATE: According to the editor of GameInformer, Andy McNamara, the scan revealed today "seems fake." The message was published in the inconclusive Twitter in reply to a question from a user. The issue in question is expected to hit newsstands tomorrow. On the other hand, the site Rely on Horror claims to have confirmed the information.

UPDATE 2: Through the same topic that started the rumor, a Capcom representative said that the information published today are unfounded and that the magazine GameInformer scans are false.​

Top Bottom