• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Any Chance of Jill Valentine being in RE6?

letmelive311

I think I read somewhere that Sheva will be in RE6, not sure if it's true or how she'll fit into the game but meh.
that definitely would be interesting if Sheva was in RE6. But wonder where in the world she would fit in the story? Is she the hooded figure in the background in the bar scene with Chris and Pierce?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It is confirmed that claire and jill are retired....also albert wesker is dead ! -confirmed in my latest leon comic con video by capcom staff. news of sheva and ada will be brought up soon! go watch the video !!;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It is confirmed that claire and jill are retired....also albert wesker is dead ! -confirmed in my latest leon comic con video by capcom staff. news of sheva and ada will be brought up soon! go watch the video !!;)

So, I wonder if Jill will be referenced in RE6 at least. It's sad to know they've retired :( I was wanting to see at least one more game with them in it. Hopefully they'll get their much deserved epilogues. That would be nice.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes! Claire is retired! Don't get me wrong..I love Claire, but in the movie Degeneration they SAID she was done fighting, so I'm SO happy Capcom is keeping up with the continuity!

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I must've overlooked the Jill and Claire thing because I didn't know that Capcom said that they are retired. I mean.. it makes sense. I don't mind this at all.

I think I read somewhere that Sheva will be in RE6, not sure if it's true or how she'll fit into the game but meh.

I spoke to soon on this subject concerning Sheva, some of the guys who found her code from the demo are now saying that the Sheva code could be left over from Resident Evil 5 so its still possible she won't be in the game.

letmelive311

So, I wonder if Jill will be referenced in RE6 at least. It's sad to know they've retired :( I was wanting to see at least one more game with them in it. Hopefully they'll get their much deserved epilogues. That would be nice.

I am sad and happy at the same time about this... Do you think maybe, just maybe Jill can un retire, if events turned for the worse and they needed every soilder possible?

I'm sorry I can't help myself. I dont think she needs a little more fighting revenge after what Wesker put her through.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I am sad and happy at the same time about this... Do you think maybe, just maybe Jill can un retire, if events turned for the worse and they needed every soilder possible?

I'm sorry I can't help myself. I dont think she needs a little more fighting revenge after what Wesker put her through.

I wish she would, but if she does make another appearance in the games... she'll probably come back as a "Hunnigan" type. Behind a computer, at the HQ as Intel.

letmelive311

Trust me, I want her to be fighting again too... but it seems like Capcom has officially retired her because they think she's "too old". Pfft, whatever!

WTF?? If she is too old, then what the **** is Chris? ok now I’m ****ed. Wait... that almost sounds sexist of Capcom. Chris can be older and still fight and be in a game, but Jill can't? Just because she lost some elasticity in her boobs or what?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
WTF?? If she is too old, then what the **** is Chris? ok now I’m ****ed. Wait... that almost sounds sexist of Capcom. Chris can be older and still fight and be in a game, but Jill can't? Just because she lost some elasticity in her boobs or what?

The guys at capcom pretty much said "Jill had to suffer through all that with Wesker, I think she's had enough fighting." Ummm... I don't know about you guys, but since when does Jill "give up"? She didn't in RE3 when she was poisoned by the Nemesis.

Who knows, these were just two guys playing the demo who worked for Capcom... maybe they were just speaking out of their ass? I hope so.

letmelive311

The guys at capcom pretty much said "Jill had to suffer through all that with Wesker, I think she's had enough fighting." Ummm... I don't know about you guys, but since when does Jill "give up"? She didn't in RE3 when she was poisoned by the Nemesis.

Who knows, these were just two guys playing the demo who worked for Capcom... maybe they were just speaking out of their ass? I hope so.

I hope so too. That is ****e about Jill having enough fighting. utter ****e!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Emm... imagine yourself in her position - if you were being controlled and hurt your partner/lover I doubt you would ever forgive yourself, more over she was actually witnessing everything with her own eyes as she did it but couldnt do anything to stop it + all the other people she killed and tortured while being under the control. She will never forget that so I do believe she doesnt want to risk going through something like that again and hurting her friends and thats why she decided shes quiting the missions.
Then again if Capcom plays it right they can get her into action again like for example lets say Chris is in danger, with a little push that could be enough motivation for her to risk doing something again and getting over the past incidents.

letmelive311

Emm... imagine yourself in her position - if you were being controlled and hurt your partner/lover I doubt you would ever forgive yourself, more over she was actually witnessing everything with her own eyes as she did it but couldnt do anything to stop it + all the other people she killed and tortured while being under the control. She will never forget that so I do believe she doesnt want to risk going through something like that again and hurting her friends and thats why she decided shes quiting the missions.
Then again if Capcom plays it right they can get her into action again like for example lets say Chris is in danger, with a little push that could be enough motivation for her to risk doing something again and getting over the past incidents.

I would say Jill def, needs MAJOR therapy, but after that, let that Jill fire burn. She is an extremely head strong person, and the games even made it so. Showing her even fight the p-30 at times.

I'm hoping for the push you mentioned. That would be KICK ASS

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I would say Jill def, needs MAJOR therapy, but after that, let that Jill fire burn. She is an extremely head strong person, and the games even made it so. Showing her even fight the p-30 at times.

I'm hoping for the push you mentioned. That would be KICK ASS

It'd also be interesting if in RE6 Chris did die. That would send Jill into rage mode, doing whatever she can to take down Neo-Umbrella. Not that I want Chris to die though. /:

KKAAIIG

It'd also be interesting if in RE6 Chris did die. That would send Jill into rage mode, doing whatever she can to take down Neo-Umbrella. Not that I want Chris to die though. /:
I actually have a feeling one of the main characters is going to die, I don't think all 6 will survive but that's just my opinion. :p

Top Bottom