• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Any Chance of Jill Valentine being in RE6?

cwatz

Jill better be in ffs.... im sick of being teased with this and RE5. Shes my favorite character from like... anything. Not to mention shes about as much of a main protagonist as the series has except for possibly chris.

Oh and for those arguing about CV and RE3:
CV was actually SUPPOSED to be RE3, and 3 a subtitle. However Capcom had a deal in place with playstation for numbered installments and CV was coming out on the dreamcast. Thus they had to switch the titles. In the end they were happy as 3 turned out to be a superior game.

bruno

Chief Researcher
CV was actually SUPPOSED to be RE3, and 3 a subtitle. However Capcom had a deal in place with playstation for numbered installments and CV was coming out on the dreamcast. Thus they had to switch the titles. In the end they were happy as 3 turned out to be a superior game.
I actually think RE CV is better than 3, but I don't mind it not being numbered. Both are important games to the series.
Unfortunately, I don't think we'll play as Jill so soon, she's been in TUC, DE, LIN and Revelations. I'd personally like to watch her in RE6, but I'm afraid it won't happen.

Pig Demon

I know it's set 10 years after Raccoon City witch would make the RE6 timeline 2008, and RE5 was 2009 but was this a slight error? or am I wrong? Anyway do you think Jill could be in RE6? I'd love to see her or Claire again! ;D

I hade been thinking the same thing. I hope so. Jill and Claire are my two favorite female characters. Other than Helena and the unknown blonde girl there are no female characters. Why does capcom keep threating to get ride of Jill. She and Chris are the most important characters in RE. Claire is just awesome and need to reappear. Why is she never with her brother helping kill zombies? She should join the BSAA.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I hade been thinking the same thing. I hope so. Jill and Claire are my two favorite female characters. Other than Helena and the unknown blonde girl there are no female characters. Why does capcom keep threating to get ride of Jill. She and Chris are the most important characters in RE. Claire is just awesome and need to reappear. Why is she never with her brother helping kill zombies? She should join the BSAA.

Capcom just released a game with Jill as the main character.
I don't think Claire will be playable again after Degeneration.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Capcom just released a game with Jill as the main character.
I don't think Claire will be playable again after Degeneration.

I dont think they would make them playable characters but i think since it is the cap of the series they would be remiss not to revisit most of the main characters in some fassion

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Jill better be in ffs.... im sick of being teased with this and RE5. Shes my favorite character from like... anything. Not to mention shes about as much of a main protagonist as the series has except for possibly chris.

I think 3 was quite possibly the best one ever. ;D

Chris Redfield5235

Well i am kind of skeptic because in the new E3 at the beginning of Chris's campaign Chris is at a bar drinking HEAVILY. I know he is stressed out but he was drinking a lot of vodka, and I was thinking of the worst trying to guess why he was drinking so much. I don't know if maybe Jill might have died i hope to god she didn't because what isn't to love about Jill. This is all a theory (that i hope isn't true what so ever) it most likely isn't true though.

Lonesurvivor2127

I have to find the site but i believe it was game trailers impression on the demos but the cut scene has him playing with a necklace or so he said. That the guy thought it could be Claire that died. But more then likely it will be with someone Chris was trying to save during the outbreak six months before.

Lonesurvivor2127

I have to find the site but i believe it was game trailers impression on the demos but the cut scene has him playing with a necklace or so he said. That the guy thought it could be Claire that died. But more then likely it will be with someone Chris was trying to save during the outbreak six months before.

It's not a trailer I believe it was a Game Trailers.com editor opinion on Chris's game play.This is the link: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-resident-evil/732048
However i just looked at it and he doesn't say it there. I read it in a article here http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/rehorror-resident-evil-6-preview-trailer-analysis-e3-2012/
However that guy also played the demo at e3 and you can see Chris wearing a necklace in the scene. Which surprising the first link shows some of this footage and you have to stop it to get a look at it but it definitly looks like it shows a necklace on Chris. So who knows.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It's not a trailer I believe it was a Game Trailers.com editor opinion on Chris's game play.This is the link: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-resident-evil/732048
However i just looked at it and he doesn't say it there. I read it in a article here http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/rehorror-resident-evil-6-preview-trailer-analysis-e3-2012/
However that guy also played the demo at e3 and you can see Chris wearing a necklace in the scene. Which surprising the first link shows some of this footage and you have to stop it to get a look at it but it definitly looks like it shows a necklace on Chris. So who knows.
I am thinking dog tags

Top Bottom