• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alternate genres RE can be turned to...

rocklikebrucelee

Why don't they make a game of S.T.A.R.S.'s old missions before the mansion incident? I bet that'd make a good action game. No zombies or anything, just you shooting bank robbers and sniping people who take hostages and stuff! It'd be like another Rainbow Six! But it's... S.T.A.R.S....

You can be Alpha or Bravo company, that's a total of 12 characters + some more made up characters or something. Each with a unique weapon/ability.

Before each level, you can customize your team with what members you want, organize the way you'll move in, and plot your assault! Maybe you can throw in a zombie-mansion minigame like in call of duty... :D

codename: HUNK

It's an interesting idea. How would the gameplay work? would it be like the RE1 remake, RE4, or those call of duty games?

rocklikebrucelee;49659 said:
Why don't they make a game of S.T.A.R.S.'s old missions before the mansion incident? I bet that'd make a good action game. No zombies or anything, just you shooting bank robbers and sniping people who take hostages and stuff! It'd be like another Rainbow Six! But it's... S.T.A.R.S....

You can be Alpha or Bravo company, that's a total of 12 characters + some more made up characters or something. Each with a unique weapon/ability.

Before each level, you can customize your team with what members you want, organize the way you'll move in, and plot your assault! Maybe you can throw in a zombie-mansion minigame like in call of duty... :D
I came up with that same idea, it was my first topic at this forum. And yes, I think it would be a fantastic idea.

wpstudart

I would like to see this, Imagine you playing Wesker's first mission at Stars? Nice. In the way you said, I dunno why, I remembered Counter Strike Condition Zero :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I don't think the STARS were around for that long were they? Wesker formed then to pit them against the B.O.W'S

I might be wrong, but I think STARS was around for two years before the mansion incident. I can't remember where I got that information that's why im not completely sure if it's right.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah your right, i just had a look on resi evil wiki and it says they were established in 1996...my bad, i thought they were fairly new when the mansion incident happened.

Nah, I don't think they'd be as close if they only knew each other for a few weeks or a couple of months.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Chris was pretty emotional(I think? Haven't played REmake yet) when he saw Forest dead... So maybe they had a connection?

mastermind

well it was in both "forest i will mis our target practice sessions" i think to my knowledge only chris and barry knew each other before joining STARS because they were in the same air force unit before chris got kicked out of the air force
Jill came from the air force too i think but she didnt know chris and barry and that is about all that is known about the STARS members and their previous backgrounds and connections

Hmmm, are you sure? I don't remember hearing or reading about Jill being from the air force.

Top Bottom