• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

about you :o

Red9

Mien name is Nelson.
I like all kinds of video games, except for sports games, which seem like a waste of time.
I'm going to college (if I get that loan :-[ ) sometime later this august, to take remedial courses as I was too lazy to make good grades in grade school :E

I enjoy acting (thespian :D ), drawing, bowling (I like playing with balls ;) ), Dancing, Drinking (responsibly 8) ), and lazily lounging about and acomplishing nothing if I'm feeling lazy.

I live in the south eastern part of the United states, it's pretty hot here, but not nearly has hot as me. :-*

uhhh, that's about it I guess.

Sephiroxas

I'm markie. I live up in maine. I like doing Graphics art, making music videos, and drawing. I like a lot of things. way to many to list. Video games. There's really not much to say. ::)

Makie

My name is Sarah and I live i Copenhagen...I work as a Receptionist and besides that I study japanese..!
I´m very into electronic music (not techno or psytrance) ::) And videogames is a big part of my life! :D lol..

Sephiroxas

[quote author=Makie link=topic=41.msg381#msg381 date=1190124574]
My name is Sarah and I live i Copenhagen...I work as a Receptionist and besides that I study japanese..!
I´m very into electronic music (not techno or psytrance) ::) And videogames is a big part of my life! :D lol..

[/quote]

Your user name is ONE letter off of my Real name. Lol

My names Markie. ;D :D

Sephiroxas

[quote author=JadeSpeyer link=topic=41.msg454#msg454 date=1191062057]
My name is Jade and I dislike 95% of other females.
[/quote]

:D Great. Hopefully I don't count as 95% other females.

stev

am steven i live in italy,i don't why my mom bring me there. :-\
i don't work am just the fat boy next door :-\ i try to loose weight but salad make me bigger ??? ???

Nicholai

Living in France, i'am Antoine.
17, and in art school, besides, i study Japanese in university.
As I said in my introduction, i like music, movie, video games, manga & anime, drawing, photography.
That's all about me, ask if you want to know more.

dark_zero

im chels 17 currently living in canada finished school at the end of this month, then i have to find a job and eventually go to college lol. i love video games, music, anime and computers lol

alonecrow

I'm rahdhitya, from jakarta.
i'm 18 this year.
now I'm a college student taking major of IT.
I love playing games, and my fav are RE and Splinter Cell.

ResidentEvil179

Lets update this a little eh?

Names Steve im 16 going on 17 in May of this year Live in New York Love sports (football, baseball, golf, bowling) Like to work out at the gym. Going to the United States Marine Corp when im 18 if i don't get into my college. My fav teams are New York JETS and New York METS! ;D Goo Patriots this week in superbowl! (even if there the rival team of the Jets ;) ) music is my life and i like every type of music from Rap-Techno

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice to meet you all! ;)

Name's Steve Powell. I'm a 21 year old Christian and currently living in Staffordshire, England, with my incredible wife and step daughter. My biggest problem is that I spend far too much time on my notebook. :p

I'm currently a full-time internet entrepreneur and love that I have the total freedom to give myself the kind of work hours that suit me. I really enjoy building websites and communities. I'd really like to get a Halo Wars and Gears of War 2 discussion forum up as my next venture.

My most treasured possessions, besides my family (no offence, honey!), are: my notebook, my HDTV, my Xbox 360 and my credit card. Couldn't live without any of 'em.

You can all wake up now!

Hoady

Wow i thought you were much older(i dont know why)and your young for a married man but good on you dude.Oh yeah seriously if you make a gears of war 2 forum i'm all there man haha.

Leonhart

My name is Aaron
Live in singapore, and I'm still a student.
I like all kind of video games, like music, drawing, and play basketball .

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Maybe the Gamertag picture :p

I'm James, I'm 14 and a student.
I am...
Well...
UNITEDKINGDOMISH!!! because I'm English, Irish (I say Ireland exactly as the Irish say it), Scottish and Welsh.

I play games, watch films...
AIRSOFT!!!

Trinity

My name is Milena Vucherakovic but everyone calls me Minja (Meenya in English I think :D ) I'll be 19 this April...And I love a lot of stuff :) Being blonde and blue eyed is one of them...I'm going to study architecture...Oh,yeah,I live in Podgorica,the capital of Montenegro,and my dream is to marry a gorgeous redhaired,green eyed Irishman...or some UK-ian.. joking a bit with that... :D

Darlinny49

My name is Kasey, I;m 26 years old, my b-day is in Sept, LMAO Love being blonde haired blue eyes HAHA rarity now a days, I love reading and playing video games. I work as an surgical assistant in NYC, and saving for my own house YAY ME

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
names adam, not long turned 19..live in birmingham, england, although not from here, so dont assume i have a strong brummy accent, student atm here in brum, live with my gf in a studio apartment, its awesome.
play vid games, not so much anymore :( not many new ones i like.
listen to alot of music, from diff genres.
watch a hell of alot of movies, and tv online.
<3 jack daniels :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hoady;24637 said:
Wow i thought you were much older(i dont know why)and your young for a married man but good on you dude.Oh yeah seriously if you make a gears of war 2 forum i'm all there man haha.
Yeah, I get that a lot! :p I think the fact that my Gamertag is "A Randy Old Man" can be pretty misleading. I would have gone for "A Randy Twenty-something Chap" but I wasn't allowed that much room for my name. :(

My 23rd birthday is fast approaching though, best get those wallets ready because I likes pressies!

Top Bottom