• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3 wishes?

Hoady

genie-lamp.jpg

You shall have 3 wishes?If you wish for more wishes you will be banished.
:unsure:

1:Hancoc ks powers:Now i haven't seen the movie but apparently he has eternal youth,is immortal,has super strength and the ability to fly.Thats pretty badass i always wanted to turn into a super sayian but being immortal and having eternal youth on top of that would be awesome.

2:The Death Star:Now thing is this thing holds super star destroyers.Imagine just towering over my enemies and pumping out Run Like Hell from Pink Floyd.After having some fun i would tell the world that this is my planet now and i'm creating a new empire anyone can try attack me all they want but with han**** powers i'm invincible.But that would be a good thing to of course,i'd take out most of these douches in power and then create a better world.

3:Create and restore life:Now with this i can resurrect anyone and create anything so this also means i can create infinite resources.I can restore The Warriors back in there youth and make them my personal guards,i can then make a wookie friend and have him there as my sidekick.Then i'd get all the badass celebrities/past icons and make multi million dollar plays on my Super Star Destroyer with explosions,special effects and all.I'd then need an army of people with some kick ass costumes....something from World War 2.

This also means i can go to any planet and create life on it or simply just fly around the galaxy taking over the planets.Thats just for basics its not all the details but i gotta stop lol.

Nosophoros

Um...

1. Eternal Life (Invincible)

2. Have a ton of money. Being able to buy whatever you need or want whenever you want would be pretty sweet.

3. Infinite wishes. Oh wait I wasn't supposed to wish for those. :(

D

Deleted member 1428

1. Ability to use Chaos Control without a chaos emerald.

2. Speed like sonic the hedgehog's speed.

3. and last but not least, super strength!!

Levan

Polkka. lol
1. Immortality! With no side effects, but I'll probably age but only up until the youthful years, maybe about 30 years old would be quite fine. But then everyone I know dies around me as I continue to live... so maybe immortality until my future wife or children dies, lol.

2. Money! I mean an unlimited amount of it so I can buy anything in the world, including a whole country. Then I'll keep donating until everyone in the world would finally have a normal life rather than being poor and stuff, though I kind of worry it might disrupt the economic balance. D:

3. I dunno about this third one... I think I'll save it till I think of another one. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
In no particular order, and I've tried to make it a tad more realistic than a couple other wishes here...

1) Harsher penalties for individuals charged with counts of intentional animal cruelty, as well as child abuse. I would personally love to see capital punishment re-established for extreme cases, but that might be asking a bit much.
2) Erm, I really want a career that I'll enjoy and make a decent (okay, more than decent) living off of. It's seriously one of my top priorities. I'll also be devastated if I don't get into grad school, so I really wish the interviews with my professors go well and I'm accepted.

Hoady

But La Femme this is a genie!Are you sure you wouldn't rather indulge in the powers of a major superhero,turn over the earth and then reign supreme in the land?This means you could create world order peace, have forever fortune for you and your family/friends,create new law and order systems that make sense and you will have whatever your true heart desires!

But thats cool lol and by the way what is Craig?

3. I dunno about this third one... I think I'll save it till I think of another one. :p
You are wise to save your wish Levan.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know man, I kind of like being normal. I wouldn't mind world peace or lots of cash or anything, but super-powers or immortality don't really interest me. :lol:

Oh oh oh! Okay, I wish for Leon to be real. That would make me one very happy lady. :D

Edit: I think it'd also be cool to bring Marilyn back to life and ask her how she died. That's the one thing I've always wanted to know, 'cause there's so much conspiracy over it. So, what's that, like, six wishes?

Zombie Enclave

1. Be the Zombie Master: Control zombies with just a command.

2. Never die: The zombie master never dies.

3. Have the ability to control the area around me and kill all: If the survivors avoid the zombies, I will have to resort in setting traps or making nature my weapon to kill them.

( Que evil laughter ) AHAAAAA!!! AHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

ResidentZelda

1.Be able to fly, Man I always wanted to fly like a bird....okay that sounded corny but That's what I want

2.Wesker was real, if LFF can wish for Leon to be real then I have the right to wish for Wesker to be real, I'll be the happiest fangirl in the world.

3.HAVE TONS AND TONS OF MONEY! I want to have more money than Bill Gates.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;47358 said:
I don't know man, I kind of like being normal. I wouldn't mind world peace or lots of cash or anything, but super-powers or immortality don't really interest me. :lol:

Oh oh oh! Okay, I wish for Leon to be real. That would make me one very happy lady. :D

Edit: I think it'd also be cool to bring Marilyn back to life and ask her how she died. That's the one thing I've always wanted to know, 'cause there's so much conspiracy over it. So, what's that, like, six wishes?
Lol, you like being normal, but are still a happy crazy lady? :lol: Kidding. :p
Bringing Marily back to life just to ask ask why she is not alive, lol..

I've got so many things to wish I think I'll have to come back to this.

mastermind

1. Invincibility (not immortality still able to die from an old age is what i mean but thats it)
2. Get a good job in law enforcment that pays good so i can live very comfortably away from people
3. The ability to control time

Hoady

ResidentZelda;47508 said:
1.Be able to fly, Man I always wanted to fly like a bird....okay that sounded corny but That's what I want

2.Wesker was real, if LFF can wish for Leon to be real then I have the right to wish for Wesker to be real, I'll be the happiest fangirl in the world.

3.HAVE TONS AND TONS OF MONEY! I want to have more money than Bill Gates.

As long as you don't have to flap like a bird then that would be awesome i always wanted to fly and wesker would probably try make uroboros and take over the world so make him a nice guy while your at it lol.

How does no one know how she died lol?Maybe you could like let her live again and become friends or something because then you'd become super famous and she would have to be your friend cause you had the decency to raise her from the dead.Does that mean she will sing happy birthday songs to barack obama?That would be cool.

Top Bottom