• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Why do you lump two completely different sides of the fanbase together? Also, the only thing worse than fans bitching and complaining are fans like you who sh*t on other fans because they have legitimate concerns with a game.
I said not all, and no it is the worst if some / majority of the classic RE fans demand survival horror RE and when they get it they are still whining. Too much horror? oooooh it's outlast/PT clone, too much action? hurr durrrrr it's resident of duty, yeah seems like legit concern. I bet if we kept getting the same old school RE years ago the same people would say that Capcom never advanced the franchise.

You haven't even seen the actual game yet and already you're making bold claims about it like they have fulfilled their promise. Not everyone is satisfied with the direction Resident Evil 7 is taking despite wanting a return to survival horror because it's not what they want from Resident Evil. It's not as black and white as you try to make it seem.
The only bold claim I was making is that they weren't lying when when they said next numbered tittle would return to survival horror. And duh of course just like any other game I would not say it's 10/10 before the full game is even released. Not everyone is satisfied with the direction of RE7 takes despite it's the same fans who want it? Yes you can't please everyone but to me this sounds a bit ungrateful.

I don't mean to single you out because I've seen this on more than one occasion, but people gotta stop talking out their ass and stop pretending Capcom answered everyone's prayers with Resident Evil 7. Yes, it's awesome that they're going the horror route but in doing so, new problems arised.
They indeed will never give everyone's RE7 demand due to some unsatisfiable fans.

I'm getting sick of people acting like the fans are somehow ungrateful or don't know what the f*ck their talking about just because some of you are happy with what they're giving you.
I'm getting sick of whiney fans who have no idea and are blindly comparing RE7 to some other demo or IP. And wtf are you talking about some fans are ungrateful, just look at the RE7's toxic reaction.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
I said not all, and no it is the worst if some / majority of the classic RE fans demand survival horror RE and when they get it they are still whining. Too much horror? oooooh it's outlast/PT clone, too much action? hurr durrrrr it's resident of duty, yeah seems like legit concern. I bet if we kept getting the same old school RE years ago the same people would say that Capcom never advanced the franchise.

The only bold claim I was making is that they weren't lying when when they said next numbered tittle would return to survival horror. And duh of course just like any other game I would not say it's 10/10 before the full game is even released. Not everyone is satisfied with the direction of RE7 takes despite it's the same fans who want it? Yes you can't please everyone but to me this sounds a bit ungrateful.

They indeed will never give everyone's RE7 demand due to some unsatisfiable fans.

I'm getting sick of whiney fans who have no idea and are blindly comparing RE7 to some other demo or IP. And wtf are you talking about some fans are ungrateful, just look at the RE7's toxic reaction.

This is precisely my problem. You don't know jack sh*t about why people are concerned or angry yet you open your mouth like you do. Like I said, you make it so much more black and white and simplistic than it really is. Yes, people wanted survival horror, does that mean give us Condemned, Amnesia, or P.T.? No, because we're Resident Evil fans. Not survival horror tards. If that were the case, what the f*ck do we need Resident Evil for? We have plenty of options because clearly, all we wanted was survival horror... You're just as clueless as Capcom.

So now Capcom spews some bull**** at you about how this was the only way to go and you believe that? You honestly believe that "superhero" characters can't be placed in survival horror situations because Capcom says so? They lack the writing talent and creativity to place a guy like Chris Redfield in a helpless situation because to them, it's more important that they focus on scaring a fictional character rather than the player.

Oh, but the game is in first-person/VR which is essentially making you the player so that's no doubt the best way to make Resident Evil scary. Wrong. Because that was never the point of Resident Evil. Now you're stripping the franchise of its cast of characters and its core gameplay.

Usually, I wouldn't have to explain this but since you appear to be just as thick as Capcom, I'm going to have to elaborate on what I mean. No, we don't want fixed cameras, Resident Evil did away with that years ago and everyone has accepted that by now with open arms and you know why? Because Resident Evil's gameplay was still in tact and since then, it's been refined, it's been tweaked, it evolved and it was great but then they went ahead and took it all away. So yeah, people have a goddamn right to be upset if the game is in first-person and feels nothing like a Resident Evil game.

All these damn fanboys with their false claims of the series going back to its roots are sickening. They played one unscary demo and now Resident Evil is somehow restored to its former glory and everyone should appreciate it. F*ck that sh*t.

We're in the same situation we were in just a few years ago. Not scary enough, too much action. Now it's aiming to be scary but it's no longer Resident Evil. One step forward, one step back. You want to blame someone, blame Capcom for not being consistent and dividing the fanbase into three because they don't get it. I just wonder how much longer until they give in to fan backlash again and further ruin the series because the fans weren't specific enough on what not to f*ck up.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
This is precisely my problem. You don't know jack sh*t about why people are concerned or angry yet you open your mouth like you do. Like I said, you make it so much more black and white and simplistic than it really is. Yes, people wanted survival horror, does that mean give us Condemned, Amnesia, or P.T.? No, because we're Resident Evil fans. Not survival horror tards. If that were the case, what the f*ck do we need Resident Evil for? We have plenty of options because clearly, all we wanted was survival horror... You're just as clueless as Capcom.

So now Capcom spews some bull**** at you about how this was the only way to go and you believe that? You honestly believe that "superhero" characters can't be placed in survival horror situations because Capcom says so? They lack the writing talent and creativity to place a guy like Chris Redfield in a helpless situation because to them, it's more important that they focus on scaring a fictional character rather than the player.

Oh, but the game is in first-person/VR which is essentially making you the player so that's no doubt the best way to make Resident Evil scary. Wrong. Because that was never the point of Resident Evil. Now you're stripping the franchise of its cast of characters and its core gameplay.

Usually, I wouldn't have to explain this but since you appear to be just as thick as Capcom, I'm going to have to elaborate on what I mean. No, we don't want fixed cameras, Resident Evil did away with that years ago and everyone has accepted that by now with open arms and you know why? Because Resident Evil's gameplay was still in tact and since then, it's been refined, it's been tweaked, it evolved and it was great but then they went ahead and took it all away. So yeah, people have a goddamn right to be upset if the game is in first-person and feels nothing like a Resident Evil game.

All these damn fanboys with their false claims of the series going back to its roots are sickening. They played one unscary demo and now Resident Evil is somehow restored to its former glory and everyone should appreciate it. F*ck that sh*t.

We're in the same situation we were in just a few years ago. Not scary enough, too much action. Now it's aiming to be scary but it's no longer Resident Evil. One step forward, one step back. You want to blame someone, blame Capcom for not being consistent and dividing the fanbase into three because they don't get it. I just wonder how much longer until they give in to fan backlash again and further ruin the series because the fans weren't specific enough on what not to f*ck up.
Okay, you don't need to be insulting him.
We still know barely anything about RE7, everybody needs to calm down. I personally can see similarities with other RE games so far with the demo. Yes, it's the first main title in the series to be first-person, but its not the only in the whole series. Survivor felt like RE to me. And some people seem to think the first-person perspective changes the gameplay completely. But Beginning Hour actually plays similar to Revelations 2. The atmosphere in Beginning Hour reminded me kind of of REmake in some places. Not every fan is going to agree with me. Some won't like it even if it does have similarities. There are differences too, of course there will be people that don't like it, too. Not everybody is going to agree, people find different things scary. You didn't find it scary. That doesn't mean it's a fact that it's not.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Okay, you don't need to be insulting him.
We still know barely anything about RE7, everybody needs to calm down.

Why should I be calm when people constantly bad mouth those who are against the game? Is that not insulting? The ignorance I see here is infuriating because all it is, is one side talking down on the other like their idiots just because they want to foolishly believe that this was the game everyone wanted and that somehow we don't know what we want, we're ungrateful, and we're stupid just because they refuse to accept and acknowledge people's legitimate gripes.

I personally can see similarities with other RE games so far with the demo. Yes, it's the first main title in the series to be first-person, but its not the only in the whole series. Survivor felt very much like an RE game to me. The atmosphere in Beginning Hour reminded me kind of of REmake in some places. Not every fan is going to agree, and some won't like it even if it does have similarities. There are some differences too, of course there will be people that don't like it, too. Not everybody is going to agree. People find different things scary. You didn't find it scary. That doesn't mean it's a fact that it's not.

Just because a spin-off was in first-person doesn't justify why this one is. That's as poor of an argument as those who claim that Resident Evil was originally going to be a first-person game. It wasn't so what's the point in bringing that up? That's definitely not the reason why this one is in first-person so what relevance does that information hold? None at all. Are we supposed to say "well, you got us, guess we should be happy about it now?"

I'm not trying to attack you or even insinuate that that's what you're arguing, but it's what I've seen and I'm using this as a jumping off point.

Don't get me wrong. It's cool if you like the game. I personally found the demo to be really reminiscent of the beginning of Leon's campaign in Resident Evil 6. Deceiving and uneventful. But I'm not gonna call you toxic or the worst for your opinion.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Why should I be calm when people constantly bad mouth those who are against the game? Is that not insulting? The ignorance I see here is infuriating because all it is, is one side talking down on the other like their idiots just because they want to foolishly believe that this was the game everyone wanted and that somehow we don't know what we want, we're ungrateful, and we're stupid just because they refuse to accept and acknowledge people's legitimate gripes.

Just because a spin-off was in first-person doesn't justify why this one is. That's as poor of an argument as those who claim that Resident Evil was originally going to be a first-person game. It wasn't so what's the point in bringing that up? That's definitely not the reason why this one is in first-person so what relevance does that information hold? None at all. Are we supposed to say "well, you got us, guess we should we be happy about it now?"

I'm not trying to attack you or even insinuate that that's what you're arguing, but it's what I've seen and I'm using this as a jumping off point.

Don't get me wrong. It's cool if you like the game. I personally found the demo to be really reminiscent of the beginning of Leon's campaign in Resident Evil 6. Deceiving and uneventful. But I'm not gonna call you toxic or the worst for your opinion.
I appreciate that.
I can see how people find it reminiscient of past RE games and how others find it completely different. When I heard that the game was first-person, I didn't worry because I think Capcom did Survivor well and it felt like RE to me. I understand that that was a spin-off game so it is a different situation, but I still think it's completely possible for a first-person game to play and feel like the rest of the series.

Last edited:

ResidentDevil

RE Mania

What a bunch of malarkey, I don't know ****? let's see, story-wise RE7 demo starts with a bunch of people investigating a big house then one of them gone missing and together they're trying to escape, sounds familiar? It has also the feel and atmosphere of first time playing REmake like not knowing what's around the corner or being kinda defenseless. Gameplay? I explained this on the other thread, the demo has everything RE except the first-person camera which can be easily be justified because of the fact that it's not the first FP RE game, it's not the first time Capcom advancing/evolving the series, and Mikami wanted the original RE to be FP. That's a poor argument? well by your logic then your argument is much more poorer and close-minded because you think that simply because it's first-person survival horror it automatically becomes PT/outlast clone.

Making RE scary was never the point of Resident Evil? speak for yourself. And all these moaning people who ignorantly fail to see that this is RE game are abysmal. They played some other demo and now somehow FP RE is instantly a carbon copy of it.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
What a bunch of malarkey, I don't know ****? let's see, story-wise RE7 demo starts with a bunch of people investigating a big house then one of them gone missing and together they're trying to escape, sounds familiar?

How does this prove that you know what fans are upset about?... If anything, you just proved my point because you're going on about something else entirely. Also, what is even your point here? They made a call back to the original's story so somehow this is Resident Evil in its purest form? Does the way the story starts define the series? What are you getting at here?

It has also the feel and atmosphere of first time playing REmake like not knowing what's around the corner or being kinda defenseless.

Defenseless from what? Nothing literally happens in the demo. It's just a cheap show like the beginning of Leon's campaign in Resident Evil 6. I'm not gonna deny the great atmosphere and visuals, but once again, you still don't get it.

Gameplay? I explained this on the other thread, the demo has everything RE except the first-person camera which can be easily be justified because of the fact that it's not the first FP RE game, it's not the first time Capcom advancing/evolving the series, and Mikami wanted the original RE to be FP. That's a poor argument? well by your logic then your argument is much more poorer and close-minded because you think that simply because it's first-person survival horror it automatically becomes PT/outlast clone.

Man... I bet you work for Capcom. There is a huge difference in gameplay. You nor anyone can refute that. Like I said before, your view on everything here is so black and white. Just because a game has combat, health, puzzles, and so on doesn't mean it plays like or even is a Resident Evil game. I, along so many who dislike this direction have played both the early Resident Evil games and the demo. We're not f*cking idiots. The game plays like a drastically different game. By your logic, Tomb Raider qualifies as a Resident Evil game if you go down that list of yours.

There's a clear difference between evolving a franchise's gameplay and completely revamping it. Resident Evil 4's gameplay would be considered an evolution as would 5's, 6's, and the Revelations series' gameplay. I'm not saying any of those games were the best direction for the series but the gameplay was faithful to what came before. It's because of that unique gameplay that I still enjoyed playing the series despite it turning into an action fest.

Also, like I said before, that is horrible argument and not even a justification at all. Whatever the series was originally going to be is irrelevant to what the series ended up establishing. If they originally planned to have a giant unicorn as the one pulling the strings, does that make it a legitimate direction for the series to go in? Hell no. Also, spin-offs don't mean anything to the main series so yes that is a poor argument as well. Especially because neither of those points are why they even went with this direction for RE7. It was VR, plain and simple.

Making RE scary was never the point of Resident Evil? speak for yourself. And all these moaning people who ignorantly fail to see that this is RE game are abysmal. They played some other demo and now somehow FP RE is instantly a carbon copy of it.

No, you speak for yourself because I never said that. So let me clarify. Resident Evil was never about placing yourself into the character's shoes. Hell, Shinji Mikami liked strong characters which is exactly why the characters in the first game were officers and yet, that game was scary. So Capcom's comments regarding the characters are full of sh*t.

Anyway, if you're going to continue ignorantly and blindly disregarding legit issues people have, then I'm done here. If you don't get it, that's on you because I couldn't have made it any clearer. Not everyone was pleased with what they got and reasonably so and you should understand that. But instead you want to pretend that everyone else is the problem and talk down on them like a typical fanboy and I just don't have time for lost causes.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Both of you @Turo602 @ResidentDevil sit down and shut your holes. Because I am getting really tired of watching all those wannabes who call themselves "true fans" *****ing and whining like they know everything. RE 7 will be released after 6 months and a couple of days. Do any of you know what 6 months is? It's a long f***ing time where things and stuff could happen. So quite your jibber jabber and take the freaking thing as what it truly is. A f***ing videogame.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Both of you @Turo602 @ResidentDevil sit down and shut your holes. Because I am getting really tired of watching all those wannabes who call themselves "true fans" *****ing and whining like they know everything. RE 7 will be released after 6 months and a couple of days. Do any of you know what 6 months is? It's a long f***ing time where things and stuff could happen. So quite your jibber jabber and take the freaking thing as what it truly is. A f***ing videogame.

You don't look cool for snapping, especially when what you said makes no damn sense or even applies to me given what I've been saying. Think before you talk or at least improve your reading comprehension. All my judgements have been based on a demo, so no, I'm not acting like I know everything nor am I forcing or even trashing anyone's thoughts on the game unlike someone over here and a few others I've seen which prompted my original response. If you can't handle a little conflict between 2 people (which I already walked away from), especially when you understand none of what's going on, how about keep your mouth shut before making yourself look like an ass.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You don't look cool for snapping, especially when what you said makes no damn sense or even applies to me given what I've been saying. Think before you talk or at least improve your reading comprehension. All my judgements have been based on a demo, so no, I'm not acting like I know everything nor am I forcing or even trashing anyone's thoughts on the game unlike someone over here and a few others I've seen which prompted my original response. If you can't handle a little conflict between 2 people (which I already walked away from), especially when you understand none of what's going on, how about keep your mouth shut before making yourself look like an ass.

Look cool? who said anything about looking cool. I was just simply and innocently... Ok not entirely innocent. But was just simply thinking out loud like everyone else.

Which part of what i said didn't make any sense?

Wait so this whole argument or as what you call it "Little conflict" is based on a demo. That free sample which sole purpose of existence is to show us what the real thing would taste like.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Look cool? who said anything about looking cool. I was just simply and innocently... Ok not entirely innocent. But was just simply thinking out loud like everyone else.

Which part of what i said didn't make any sense?

Wait so this whole argument or as what you call it "Little conflict" is based on a demo. That free sample which sole purpose of existence is to show us what the real thing would taste like.

Your whole rant because it doesn't apply.

If you think that, then you clearly don't know what's going on. Yes, talk about the demo came up because someone else instigated it. My entire point was to express my annoyance with the bigoted and defensive fans who constantly speak ill of those who don't like the game because of the direction it went. I've seen it on numerous occasions on this site so I finally decided to shed light on why some of us are disappointed with RE7's gameplay, yet I was met with the same old ignorant sh*t. According to certain people, these people (me included) are stupid. We're the worst because we don't know what we're talking about when we say it doesn't feel like Resident Evil, which I tried to elaborate what we meant by that but no dice. I'm still wrong and ungrateful. I wasn't looking for an argument on what's Resident Evil and what isn't (hence, why I said I'd be done if I saw more comments about how abysmal we are), but it came up because I apparently don't know better so I had to be educated on the subject. It's f*ckin' cool if you like this new direction, because that's what is, so why bash others for not liking it? Why the constant justifications for this and that like we're suddenly gonna see the error of our ways for not liking something? It's bull****.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
^ I and the majority are overall positive and pretty hyped. It was people like you who first spread the obnoxious negativity with your clueless "legitimate" comparison. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Your whole rant because it doesn't apply.

If you think that, then you clearly don't know what's going on. Yes, talk about the demo came up because someone else instigated it. My entire point was to express my annoyance with the bigoted and defensive fans who constantly speak ill of those who don't like the game because of the direction it went. I've seen it on numerous occasions on this site so I finally decided to shed light on why some of us are disappointed with RE7's gameplay, yet I was met with the same old ignorant sh*t. According to certain people, these people (me included) are stupid. We're the worst because we don't know what we're talking about when we say it doesn't feel like Resident Evil, which I tried to elaborate what we meant by that but no dice. I'm still wrong and ungrateful. I wasn't looking for an argument on what's Resident Evil and what isn't (hence, why I said I'd be done if I saw more comments about how abysmal we are), but it came up because I apparently don't know better so I had to be educated on the subject. It's f*ckin' cool if you like this new direction, because that's what is, so why bash others for not liking it? Why the constant justifications for this and that like we're suddenly gonna see the error of our ways for not liking something? It's bull****.

Well look at it this way. Capcom released the demo to show us what the final product would look like. and the actual game will be released after 6 months give or take from now, Right? Now according to our knowledge Capcom did work on past ideas but scraped them (RE 1.5 and RE 3.5) and created new ones. So there is a chance that it might happen with RE 7.

Oh i know what is going on. One group like the new style and another group doesn't. and from each group there are some people calling others out. and all this madness is because a video game.

Turo602

The King of Kings
^ I and the majority are overall positive and pretty hyped. It was people like you who first spread the obnoxious negativity with your clueless "legitimate" comparison. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Oh sure, bashing people for having an opinion is so positive. Damn us for being so negative and offensive by not liking the same things you do.

Well look at it this way. Capcom released the demo to show us what the final product would look like. and the actual game will be released after 6 months give or take from now, Right? Now according to our knowledge Capcom did work on past ideas but scraped them (RE 1.5 and RE 3.5) and created new ones. So there is a chance that it might happen with RE 7.

Oh i know what is going on. One group like the new style and another group doesn't. and from each group there are some people calling others out. and all this madness is because a video game.

That is highly unlikely.

That's a very simplistic and uninformed way to look at it and yeah, big deal. So what if it's because of a video game? This is a video game forum. What else is there to talk about? Besides, the issue isn't with video games, it's the way people have been acting because of their opinions on a video game.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
That is highly unlikely.

That's a very simplistic and uninformed way to look at it and yeah, big deal. So what if it's because of a video game? This is a video game forum. What else is there to talk about? Besides, the issue isn't with video games, it's the way people have been acting because of their opinions on a video game.

Who knows?

Well i like simple simple is nice. Just because i dislike something you like or like something you dislike doesn't mean that i have to grab my pitchfork and torch and start calling you names and what not. and just because we have different opinions doesn't mean one of us is wrong and the other is right. Because we are all right from a certain point of view. forcing everyone to see things our way will lead to nowhere.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Who knows?

Well i like simple simple is nice. Just because i dislike something you like or like something you dislike doesn't mean that i have to grab my pitchfork and torch and start calling you names and what not. and just because we have different opinions doesn't mean one of us is wrong and the other is right. Because we are all right from a certain point of view. forcing everyone to see things our way will lead to nowhere.

My point exactly.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
> Bashes the game/demo
> Gets criticized by someone else
> Is angry and wonders why others are criticizing him

Of course.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Why should people be criticised for not liking or having reservations about the demo, or the direction that RE7 is taking?

I'm in the camp of people that have some reservations about RE7. I've seen a lot of cases where the people who are dissatisfied with what we've seen so far of RE7 have been talked down to, by people saying that RE fans are 'never satisfied' and that we wanted a return to horror and now we've got it, we're still not happy. It irks me when I see that. Yet I've seen very little of the people who are dissatisfied saying anything against the people who are happy.

I know people are arguing that we don't know much about the game, but we do know that there are going to be three significant changes:
- A return to the horror roots
- A switch to first person perspective
- The absence of the main Resident Evil characters

For me personally, the return to horror roots is a good thing, but Capcom have also taken away a lot of stuff that makes Resident Evil special to me. I've always loved the continuity in Resident Evil, and the characters were always a massive part of that. For 20 years it's been built upon a cast of characters that have been in the majority of the games, and now suddenly we're being told that the main campaign will have new characters. Also, I'm not overly fond of first person games, because I like to know what my character looks like. I don't buy into this 'putting yourself into the horror' thing, because I don't want it to be me experiencing the horror. I want to play it as somebody else and be told a story. It's funny how before the release of RE7, a lot of people talked about wanting Jill in there and yet hardly anybody has expressed disappointment about it. Even I expressed the same opinion, and I'm not a fan of Jill's. I know people were sick of Chris and Leon, but that doesn't necessarily have to mean no remaining characters, and the older characters can still be put into scary situations where ammo and weapons are scarce.

I can't comment on whether the demo plays like P.T. or Outlast or whatever other comparisons are being made, having not played either of them myself. But since Capcom researched a hell of a lot of first person horror games, is it possible that some of this has rubbed off in the demo? Again, I can't comment as to that but maybe it's a possibility.

I can't help but think that it was a bit of a bad move on Capcom's part to make the demo a 'tone setter'. I get that they want to play their cards close to their chest, but I'm confused as to why they thought putting the ghost girl and randomly appearing mannequins in there was a good idea, if the main game isn't going to have supernatural elements. And it's just silly how the family guy walks past the door, but in two seconds he's nowhere to be seen. I also didn't think the demo was very scary, and I only played it so much to try and figure out what to do with the dummy finger. I didn't get the feel of Resident Evil from the demo really, but if other people did, then that's fair enough.

At the end of the day, people are allowed to have their reservations, because there are some very significant changes being made that are a big part of the series. Change can be good, and it can be bad. I will withhold judgement until I've experienced the game itself and I will keep an open mind when I play it, but since we don't have much to go on right now, there's bound to be a few doubts, and we've got Capcom saying 'trust us' (which in itself suggests that they're aware that a lot of people won't get the RE feel from the demo), but I can't trust blindly. If people enjoyed the demo and are excited, then that's great. I can't fully agree with you, but I respect that. But the reasons for the concerns aren't baseless, and the people who have doubts should be respected too.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Based on what I've seen of RE7 so far, I like it. The fps thing doesn't bother me because Alien Isolation was a great fps horror game (and it did combat well, I might add.) I think the only RE game that didn't completely satisfy me is RE6, and that's only because it tried to do what RE2 did (have multiple scenarios happening at once and intersecting) but kinda failed with that because instead of just 2 perspectives, you had 4.

(Though, I probably shouldn't talk. I'm very easy to please. As long as it has atmosphere, not too frustrating "race the clock" sequences (I'm looking at you, REvelations :angry:) and plenty of things for me to kill, I'll be happy :p)

Top Bottom