• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

plant99

V-ACT
so this is a confession thread like on doomworld?

Okay well i always really liked Annete and thought that she was one of the 'lesser evil'. Now, i know she was complacent on what william did and she was a bad parent to Sherry.... But i always thought that she at least tried to help Sherry. I think she was a tragic character that didn't really deserve to die. I think she wasn't too caught up in the **** that William did, and i think she should be rewritten to survive in remake 2; i hope to see here be wounded but survive. Sort of like saw, where the sinner is redeemed. Although i can see why she died as a metaphor 'for a mother to give her life to her daughter'. That''s my rant.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
so this is a confession thread like on doomworld?

Here you can post anything RE-related that randomly comes to your mind, including, but not limited to confessions. ;)

CT: You know what I notice about this scene every single time I see it?

uncomfortablelduet.jpg

When Chris comes through the big door, Rebecca is facing the other direction and walking away. What was she doing? The door wasn't locked anymore at that point, so she could have opened it if she had tried. Instead, it appears that she only thought about doing that, but then decided otherwise and turned around. OOOR she knew Chris was in that room and was waiting for him to come out so she could impress him with her butt-wiggle. See how nervously he's playing with his hands? That's how uncomfortable it made him. Rebecca, you sneaky beeatch!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The trailer for The Final Chapter is out!

This could be half entertaining. I'm really curious how Albert Wesker is going to be handheld in the end of everything. I really interested in seeing as if there is a huge twist with the red queen and why they want to focus on her being the main villain of the series as opposed to Albert. So many questions xD I don't really remember a good chunk of the older movies, so I might want to re watch them.... as bad as they were. I'm on the fence about it.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
This could be half entertaining. I'm really curious how Albert Wesker is going to be handheld in the end of everything. I really interested in seeing as if there is a huge twist with the red queen and why they want to focus on her being the main villain of the series as opposed to Albert. So many questions xD I don't really remember a good chunk of the older movies, so I might want to re watch them.... as bad as they were. I'm on the fence about it.

This also make me curious how they handle in this final movie that iconic viliain, beside movies are in alternate universe so well what if movie Wesker ends good than his evil game counterpart, maybe just also making theories myself but well from perspective of someone who writes fanfics where i often do AUs of some game series i would be not suprised here.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This also make me curious how they handle in this final movie that iconic viliain, beside movies are in alternate universe so well what if movie Wesker ends good than his evil game counterpart, maybe just also making theories myself but well from perspective of someone who writes fanfics where i often do AUs of some game series i would be not suprised here.

That's what I want to know. He's whole purpose in the films is mainly to be beat Alice, or for Alice to beat him or something really stupid like that. Is he going to betray her after killing the Red Queen. Does he have other motives? If not, then maybe he is good now? xD I don't know.

I'm really curious to see what is up with this old Alice stuff as well.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I gotta say the trailer is well done and the movie will probably be fun if nothing else (which is highly likely).

I do like the look of the city and the shot of Mila riding under the overpass is pretty cool. It is also kind of cool that it will take place in the Mansion/Lab...?

Good Wesker is a really fun idea so I praise them for taking that route if that is the case.

Wow I'm being terribly positive towards this movie series right now...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Here you can post anything RE-related that randomly comes to your mind, including, but not limited to confessions. ;)

CT: You know what I notice about this scene every single time I see it?

uncomfortablelduet.jpg

When Chris comes through the big door, Rebecca is facing the other direction and walking away. What was she doing? The door wasn't locked anymore at that point, so she could have opened it if she had tried. Instead, it appears that she only thought about doing that, but then decided otherwise and turned around. OOOR she knew Chris was in that room and was waiting for him to come out so she could impress him with her butt-wiggle. See how nervously he's playing with his hands? That's how uncomfortable it made him. Rebecca, you sneaky beeatch!

Anyone else notice the growing bulge Wesker had while he straddled Chris in the lab?

wesker__s_choice_by_xiaofeihui_zpsb1catrb0.jpg

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
There's an international trailer too, I like this one better, it's all nostalgic.

I can't say that these are good movies but I do enjoy them (with the exeption of the last one) and I can't wait to see Ali Larter as Claire again, I think she's great.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
There's an international trailer too, I like this one better, it's all nostalgic.

I can't say that these are good movies but I do enjoy them (with the exeption of the last one) and I can't wait to see Ali Larter as Claire again, I think she's great.

Okay.... That looked cool. Claire in a glass box? :O It's probably just me but that creature that showed up right after that scene at 1:24 looks a little like a ****ed up Verdugo. Or maybe it's just me lmao

Who is that girl on the front of the video with Claire and Alice? She reminds me of Moira for some reason o.0

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Okay.... That looked cool. Claire in a glass box? :O It's probably just me but that creature that showed up right after that scene at 1:24 looks a little like a ****ed up Verdugo. Or maybe it's just me lmao

Who is that girl on the front of the video with Claire and Alice? She reminds me of Moira for some reason o.0

Yeah, I thought it looked like verdugo a bit as well.

That's Ruby Rose, I know her from OITNB. I think she's probably just gonna play a throw away character, though it would be cool if she was Moira.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I think this one might redeem the film series a little. Using Guns and Roses in the trailer made me smile a little, and going back to Racoon City might turn out to be a smart move, though the only question I have is how the hell is Dr Isaac back? But they're probably going with the whole "He's a clone!!!" thing again, which works, it's just a little lazy. Can't get enough of the old laser corridor, though. :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The other girl in the thumbnail is a new character called Abigail, whoever that is. But it's funny that some of you thought it was Moira, because when I saw the run-down skyscraper near the beginning of the trailer, it reminded me of the tower from Revelations 2. It wouldn't be the first time they copy concepts from the games directly into the films.

I don't remember the films all too well, but hasn't Dr. Isaac died a million times already?

JHJ

The good doctor got his ass handed to him by Alice in RE Extinction, in the laser corridor in the underground mansion/hospital test facility in the Mojave Desert.

... I know the events of these films too well.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The second trailer is a little bit better. IDK why I feel somewhat interested in actually seeing this movie once it hits theaters. Maye because I know not to expect much, it's the last sh*t show, and it actually looks better than the last one they put out.
Who could blame them for wanting to bring back Ser Jorah Mormont to reprise his role? He's one of the best things in that trailer.

Milla is a good actress, I actually really like her, but this film series is so frustrating to so many fans and one of the reasons being that they have completely dedicated Resident Evil to Milla/Alice. It's to the point where any other actors, who are playing actual game characters, are so irrelevant to the story of Resident Evil.
They put off making this final movie and releasing it because Milla was Pregnant. But when Milla is ready to film and the past actors who have played characters like Leon, Chris, or Jill are too busy, it is plain to see that they think "oh well, we can rewrite the story".
It's not really surprising though, just amusing at this point.

Last edited:

JHJ

They put off making this final movie and releasing it because Milla was Pregnant. But when Milla is ready to film and the past actors who have played characters like Leon, Chris, or Jill are too busy, it is plain to see that they think "oh well, we can rewrite the story".
Actually, Millas pregnancy only played a small part in the films delay. The main 2 reasons the film has taken so long to be released is because there have been quite a few injuries on set from what I've heard, and at least one death on set, if I remember correctly. (If anyone has heard differently, by all means correct me.)

The production had a lot of issues with safety, more than you'd see on most other film sets.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Actually, Millas pregnancy only played a small part in the films delay. The main 2 reasons the film has taken so long to be released is because there have been quite a few injuries on set from what I've heard, and at least one death on set, if I remember correctly. (If anyone has heard differently, by all means correct me.)

The production had a lot of issues with safety, more than you'd see on most other film sets.

Ah true. Regardless though, you still don't see any of the other actors returning.

Top Bottom