• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I tried using that myself when I did a recent reformat and it wouldn't install.... so I had to manually get them the classic way -_-
Perhaps you tried to install the 476 MB big rollup before you had KB3020369 installed? You need KB3020369 before you can install the rollup.

Scroll down to the "How to get this convenience rollup" section of KB3125574.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Yo, today I'm on fire!

Dropped in Street Fighter 5 online after some days of absence, wrecked ****.

Had a couple matches in Unreal Tournament, wrecked ****.

Played some games on Evolve, wrecked ****.

Feels so good. Been a long ass time since last time I felt so invincible. LOL

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
So my Dad and I were on our way to pick up my Mom from work. When he drove by the park, I noticed a group of people standing around in a circle, all with their cell phones out.

Why would people do that? Did a new app come o-

Oh god they're all playing Pokemon GO.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This is so true.

13669148_1065573220203586_9093699731649048870_n.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Why can't I get fifteen packs of noodles without being looked at weird by the cashier? I only get to go to Fairway Market once in a while, I have to stock up on the ones they don't sell here in town. :p

Why would look at you funny for buying noodles? xD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'm over this whole racism bs flowing around in this country. What is most irritating is that a lot of people fail to see that both sides are part of the problem. It is not just a one way street. And I am so disgusted in the individuals who praise the actions of the dirtbag shooter in Dallas. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

People need to stop looking at these issues as being only attacks on "blacks" (or gays or women- whatever the issue may be). These issues affect everyone. The US has come a long way for a country, of course we still have a ways to go but it is pretty safe to say that the majority of whites are not racist- as I have read in some ignorant comments from FB and Instagram.

Edit:
All lives matter... Every. Single. One. We all play a part through our thoughts and actions and we all need to start thinking as one human race.

Last edited:

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Just got my computer back. Now I don't have to type like a snail anymore.

Oh yeah: Orange text is back.

EDIT: I've gone so long without it that I don't notice simple typing errors.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So wow.... Pokémon Go is a real surefire hit. I started today and damn am I behind. I've seen so many people playing today. People even driving and playing with a group of friends. I **** you not. Right in the heart of Edmonton. I saw lots of people biking and playing. At the Canadian Brew house I saw a group of 6-7 Team Valor members taking on a gym of Team Instinct. They got ****in rekt! Valor controls most of the city center area. **** those guys! We need to rally more Team Mystic troops and kick them out of our ****ing terf. They even got the provincial building. Which actually has 2 gyms in it. One for the courtyard and one for the building itself. I'm not sure how they feel about that. The Courtyard is open to the public and you can get close enough to the building though.

Apparently the White House is a gym. It's accessible. Though I'm not sure about the gym that is apparently a military base that has nuclear weapons. I wouldn't try to occupy that one, but that's just me.

But damn this game is amazing! I heard it was good, but now I see why it's basically the most popular game in the world. They are making 1.7 million dollars a day in the US alone. I think it's 10 million strong now in terms of players. It is confirmed that Pokémon Go has more users on both Android and iOS in the past few days than both Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. That's one hell of an achievement. This game isn't going anywhere soon. There's battles to be had and the game is only going to improve from what we heard. Let's take those teams. Remember go Team Mystic. It would be unfortunate for me to step in ****.

Top Bottom