• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Already tried it. Still don't care. I guess my interest for anything Pokemon has dropped once and for all.

awe :( Did you make it to level 5 or do any gyms. Meet any people and teamed up? No team?

just curious. The game is just insane. Then again.... if you actually have more daily users than Face book.... **** is ****ed up. Yes... as far as Android and iOS is concerned. It does. This seems to be a pivotal moment in human history LMAO

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
awe :( Did you make it to level 5 or do any gyms. Meet any people and teamed up? No team?

Couldn't drag myself to do it. Game just doesn't do it for me, probably just cause it's Pokemon. I'm fed up with them at this point, so anything that has to do with them has pretty much zero appeal to me.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This guy built his own computer! It took him 4 years and a a lot of money, but look, he can play Tetris on it!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm over this whole racism bs flowing around in this country. What is most irritating is that a lot of people fail to see that both sides are part of the problem. It is not just a one way street. And I am so disgusted in the individuals who praise the actions of the dirtbag shooter in Dallas. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

People need to stop looking at these issues as being only attacks on "blacks" (or gays or women- whatever the issue may be). These issues affect everyone. The US has come a long way for a country, of course we still have a ways to go but it is pretty safe to say that the majority of whites are not racist- as I have read in some ignorant comments from FB and Instagram.

Edit:
All lives matter... Every. Single. One. We all play a part through our thoughts and actions and we all need to start thinking as one human race.

Thank you SO much. You summed up my feelings about this whole ****storm perfectly.

I can't help but feel like this is all just some big diversion. I mean think about it. The Hillary Clinton scandal. Everyone was talking about it. Now since the murders & the shooting in Dallas, what is the media shoving down our throats now? Social injustice. It's all about division. If the people in this country are divided, it's easier to control us (divide & conquer). There are more people out there (white AND black) who aren't buying into this than there are people who are blindly following the masses. I refuse to fall into it.

I've just got a really bad feeling about all of this & I can feel it in my gut. My mom always stressed to me to listen to that feeling & I'm bracing myself because something fishy is going on in this country.

Okay I'm done being a bit of a conspiracy theorist...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This reminds me of the South Park episode where they traveled far into the future. Everyone spoke one language that was a mix of all languages, and there were no blacks or whites, everyone were mixed.

Maybe that is not as silly as it seemed, because people travel and mix more and more. So it doesn't look good for racism in the future, but of course we have plenty of time to find new things that divides us.

Lol. Try to think of something stupid and it's already been on South Park. But South Park is not stupid, it just shows how stupid people can be.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
This reminds me of the South Park episode where they traveled far into the future. Everyone spoke one language that was a mix of all languages, and there were no blacks or whites, everyone were mixed.

Maybe that is not as silly as it seemed, because people travel and mix more and more. So it doesn't look good for racism in the future, but of course we have plenty of time to find new things that divides us.

Lol. Try to think of something stupid and it's already been on South Park. But South Park is not stupid, it just shows how stupid people can be.

I remember this episode. This also reminds of the episode with the flag

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
That feeling when you get your joke read live, on video, by your all-time favorite actor:
giphy.gif

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Thank you SO much. You summed up my feelings about this whole ****storm perfectly.

I can't help but feel like this is all just some big diversion. I mean think about it. The Hillary Clinton scandal. Everyone was talking about it. Now since the murders & the shooting in Dallas, what is the media shoving down our throats now? Social injustice. It's all about division. If the people in this country are divided, it's easier to control us (divide & conquer). There are more people out there (white AND black) who aren't buying into this than there are people who are blindly following the masses. I refuse to fall into it.

I've just got a really bad feeling about all of this & I can feel it in my gut. My mom always stressed to me to listen to that feeling & I'm bracing myself because something fishy is going on in this country.

Okay I'm done being a bit of a conspiracy theorist...

It is such a toxic situation and people who are thinking against the grain of these ignorant individuals are deemed part of the problem- thus no one will speak up. But I have honestly heard more black people make racial slander in the last few years than I have white people, in yet no one says boo to them and most act like it is justified.

We need to start looking towards better education for failing schools and assisting those that live in poverty (which, get this, are both blacks and whites!), not ridding the police force like some idiots have stated. And since when is it ok to completely disrespect police or even resist in what they ask? I'm not saying that there are not cases where there is an abuse of power, but in most cases it is just a bunch of thugs unwilling to comply.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Today/technically yesterday, I had to go to Nanaimo for an appointment, so my dad decided we should go to Tim Horton's beforehand. Well, the one here in town had a long line so he decided to go to the one in Ladysmith. So we ordered all chocolate Timbits, and the lady gave them to us... but there was one chocolate in there. So we decided to try again at Woodgrove Mall. They didn't have any.
Why is it so hard to get good Timbits around here!? :angry:

Top Bottom