• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: It's so fun to manually download 200 Windows updates for assembling your own "service pack", and later learn that Microsoft have already made a single rollup update that contains 170 of them. But the rollup isn't available through Windows Update, you have to find it in their ancient databse.
I should have read this earlier.
-_-

Airaku

Stray Jedi
CT: It's so fun to manually download 200 Windows updates for assembling your own "service pack", and later learn that Microsoft have already made a single rollup update that contains 170 of them. But the rollup isn't available through Windows Update, you have to find it in their ancient databse.
I should have read this earlier.
-_-

I tried using that myself when I did a recent reformat and it wouldn't install.... so I had to manually get them the classic way -_-

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Grr. I forgot my password for Facebook, so I had to send a thing to my email. I also forget my email password, so I was about to send a code to my mom's email, then I realized the one I knew was her old one that she can't use anymore. So I tried sending it to a new email I made, and I had to put in a bunch of information that I don't know (I made my email in a different town a long time ago so different postal codes and stuff). Now, I have to wait 24 hours and hope the stuff I put in was right. :angry:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I WANT POKEMON GO IN CANADA!!! *FLAILS ARMS* I NEED IT! I NEED IT! I NEED IT! I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS ANYMORE Q.Q THE INTERNET IS KILLING ME!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cheer

Kamen Rider
A few hours ago i got into one of the craziest and funniest chat ever. It all started with me talking about how the waffle I was eating looked like Chris Redfield's behind. XD

Reactions: Hel

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Pokemon GO? That's the pokemon game on your phone, right?

Yep. Apparently it's already the highest grossing app on iOS. Even surpassing Spotify, which has a monthly sub.

The game has been doing a lot of good, such as a girl who found a dead body which helped the authorities on a murder mystery. A lot of people are making friends and even exchanging phone numbers with complete strangers and they are planning to go hunting together. The game also has gyms and poke-centers in real locations, so some people in rural areas feel a little ****ed.

It's also doing some not so good with a legion of idiots. I've stories (rumors) about people barging into buildings and even Churches to catch Pokémon. I've seen a majority of pictures online where we see dashboards and side mirrors. A lot of people are driving and playing Pokémon Go to get to their locations faster and catch things on the way. Nintendo will not be the only one making A LOT of money off this game. The state of Washington even had the state of transportation give a notice regarding this. Though they do think the game is cool and are wishing people happy hunting. There has already be reports of people getting hurt by not paying attention to their surroundings. There hasn't been anything fatal yet.

Oddly enough there game has 3 fractions lead by 3 different team leaders. There's already been some run ins with people of opposing teams. Some gang mentality. So far it's all be friendly but there's bound to be a conflict or two at some point. The game supports chat with players in the vicinity most have all been very friendly according to reports. I don't know if this is true since I haven't played yet, but it sounds like if people are working together on the same team against a Pokémon. They all catch it. I believe people can even battle each other.

This game is a brand new genre. A MMRLRPG (Massively Multiplayer Real Life Role Playing Game)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
A few hours ago i got into one of the craziest and funniest chat ever. It all started with me talking about how the waffle I was eating looked like Chris Redfield's behind. XD

If I was your chat partner, I would have said that this simply reveals your deeply hidden desire to bite Chris's butt.

datassh9s1d.jpg

Enjoy! :suggestive:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In Fallout 4 I wish I could get a house in Goodneighbor. Like, one of the warehouses you clean out or something.
Also, it's hilarious when someone sits on the couch in the house that people like to fix up in Sanctuary because then sometimes someone will start hammering there. Poor Mama Murphy was getting hit in the face with Preston's hammer.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Yep. Apparently it's already the highest grossing app on iOS. Even surpassing Spotify, which has a monthly sub.

The game has been doing a lot of good, such as a girl who found a dead body which helped the authorities on a murder mystery. A lot of people are making friends and even exchanging phone numbers with complete strangers and they are planning to go hunting together. The game also has gyms and poke-centers in real locations, so some people in rural areas feel a little ****ed.

It's also doing some not so good with a legion of idiots. I've stories (rumors) about people barging into buildings and even Churches to catch Pokémon. I've seen a majority of pictures online where we see dashboards and side mirrors. A lot of people are driving and playing Pokémon Go to get to their locations faster and catch things on the way. Nintendo will not be the only one making A LOT of money off this game. The state of Washington even had the state of transportation give a notice regarding this. Though they do think the game is cool and are wishing people happy hunting. There has already be reports of people getting hurt by not paying attention to their surroundings. There hasn't been anything fatal yet.

Oddly enough there game has 3 fractions lead by 3 different team leaders. There's already been some run ins with people of opposing teams. Some gang mentality. So far it's all be friendly but there's bound to be a conflict or two at some point. The game supports chat with players in the vicinity most have all been very friendly according to reports. I don't know if this is true since I haven't played yet, but it sounds like if people are working together on the same team against a Pokémon. They all catch it. I believe people can even battle each other.

This game is a brand new genre. A MMRLRPG (Massively Multiplayer Real Life Role Playing Game)
Jesus. PokeGang warfare. Pokemon is serious business.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Jesus. PokeGang warfare. Pokemon is serious business.

Yes it apparently is. People are going crazy over this game. The servers even keep crashing. I just want them to fix it so we can have it in Canada already :'(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CT:

WHAT
THE
****?!

did I just watch?

The funny thing is that she (in this video) looks like a game developer who's done a speech at school and even was the one who reviewed our portfolios and our games. A final exam kind of thing. She's ****ing awesome though. A fantastic top notch lead level designer who can deliever. I can't wait to see what she delievers next :D All I know is that it's going to be ****ing epic from the very little things that I've heard *zips lips* :p

mjk321

Great game! I think Yellow was better though. Even though you'll probably disagree on that xD
nah, I prefer red (charizard :p), but blue was the only one I found in the retro shop when I bought it. bought it and the gameboy for around 20~30 bucks

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
I'm glad Evolve turned free to play. Wanted to play it originally, but all the horrible business practices behind it put me off. I actually think the F2P model is fairer than what they did originally. You unlock stuf through in game currency, which I'm noticing you earn at a reasonable rate. I just a couple hours clocked and already got 6000. A new monster or hunter costs around 8000, average.

It's also a ton of fun, especially as the moster. I love this bad boy:

giphy.gif

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Utterly f'ing disgusted by humanity today. Why is it so hard for people to stop hating others simply because the color of their skin is different from theirs? All of the violence to fight violence isn't going to change a damn thing. Innocents will continue to suffer throught this. I agree change needs to come to the USA but I'm not so sure that the people are going about it the right way.

I wish I could get my family out of here...

Top Bottom