• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I was just about to eat some raspberries. Looked at the first one and saw it had a bug smushed into it.

I've lost my appetite completely.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
The one thing i hate about this particular day of the year is the family reunion part. because they will be asking me what am i doing with my life give me a lecture about how i am wasting it and tell me to look at this person and that person. and finally forcing me to listen to the story of their lives. and the thing is they don't really care about where i am working or wither i am happy or comfortable with what i am doing. they only care about how much i make.

Unrelated Edit: What is so special about Hogwarts?(whatever Hogwarts is)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Unrelated Edit: What is so special about Hogwarts?(whatever Hogwarts is)
I take it you've never seen/read Harry Potter? Hogwarts is the name of the school of magic in those books. I can't recommend reading Harry Potter enough haha, I love that series. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
My face probably hasn't felt this soft since I was a wee lass. I bought a couple of Korean skincare products & I couldn't be happier with them. The rice water cleanser is especially great.

On another note, I would really love to have a cheese danish right now..

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I take it you've never seen/read Harry Potter? Hogwarts is the name of the school of magic in those books. I can't recommend reading Harry Potter enough haha, I love that series. :)

Well i am not really into harry potter. but i did watch the secret chamber and The Deathly hollow part 1. I have to admit when i was little i used to call him Peanut Putter.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So some news for some Survival Horror fans (I guess more psychological horror fans... if that).

You'll all be pleased to know that Shadows of the Eternals is still fully in development an will probably get a public announcement in the future. I really don't like the art style nor do I think it looks any where near as good as Eternal Darkness. Which is funny because Nintendo renewed the rights to Eternal Darkness last year.

Anyways this is probably old footage from 3-4 years ago from when the kick starter failed.

Also then Silicon Knights, now Quantum Tunnel's founder Denis Dyack said the following earlier today.

"Am I really, really excited about the NX? I think so, I think probably more than ever, on any other previous console generation. I remember Mr. Iwata saying some things on how exc.., just seeing how excited he was on talking about the future. I know these guys, and I feel really good about what’s coming. So, and I think those that are concerned and worried, don’t."

I find this very interesting. I'm very curious to know what this console is going to be. They won't state that the game is going to be one it, but I'm sure it will be. I doubt it's going to be a Wii U/PC game -_- Technically Shadows of the Eternal is a separate IP in a way so it could go on PS4 and XBO. We'll see :p

What I really want is an HD remaster or remake of Eternal Darkness. I'd like to actually play the whole game :p

mjk321

****ing ****-heads suicide bombing in Medina, and near my father's grave nonetheless. damn them to hell.

steam: vented. I'm calm now

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
So my parents were at Taco Bell, at the drive through and when they went to pay for the food, the lady stops them and says "The man before you paid for your food." My Dad says that he didn't get a chance to thank the man because he was already gone. I have no words.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
So my parents were at Taco Bell, at the drive through and when they went to pay for the food, the lady stops them and says "The man before you paid for your food." My Dad says that he didn't get a chance to thank the man because he was already gone. I have no words.
That's happened to my family before. Where I live has a reputation for having rude people, so it was surprising. Glad to know there are some good strangers out there.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That's happened to my family before. Where I live has a reputation for having rude people, so it was surprising. Glad to know there are some good strangers out there.

What?! Really? People are waaaaay too nice over on the islands. This is news to me. Have you've been to Edmonton? -_-

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Oh ****!

13620841_10153674591000205_1784102232023489195_n.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I took my car to a mechanic 3 weeks ago because I noticed that it was randomly taking like 40 seconds to start. The mechanic told me the battery is better than new so he didn't know what I was talking about. Been stuck at the airport for the past two hours because my battery died.

I know I'm a chick and don't know a lot about cars, but I know my car and this wouldn't have happened had the stupid mechanic took my concerns seriously.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I hear that we have a massive radio telescope which we plan to use to search for extraterrestrial life. What's next building a gate that use wormholes to travel between planets? A device that will change the atmosphere of a planet to make it suitable for us to live in just in case we ran into a core problem?

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I'll be getting my Computer back on Monday. Would've gotten it today but the graphics cars blew out, so they ordered a new one :)

Top Bottom