• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I've come to the conclusion that I am officially addicted to makeup. I purchased two items the day before yesterday (a liquid lipstick & a lip pencil) & now I'm already back looking for more items. The majority of things I've spoiled myself with the last few months, have all been cosmetics lol.

I've also been thinking about getting a new piercing...

:suggestive:

And @Jen, I'm sure you'll look just as beautiful with your new glasses <3 I understand how you feel though.
Thanks so much, chick. Maybe I'll like them more than I remember when I pick them up tomorrow. We'll see. <3

And I also love make up and I've bought too many eye shadows and lipsticks lately too. And I want another piercing as well, so I totally understand. ;)

@Jen I think I found a solution to your little dilemma here. Show more cleavage. No one will be looking at your face anymore let alone notice your glasses. Now I know what you're gonna say but no need to thank me, I do however accept checks.
Sigh. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Thanks so much, chick. Maybe I'll like them more than I remember when I pick them up tomorrow. We'll see. <3

And I also love make up and I've bought too many eye shadows and lipsticks lately too. And I want another piercing as well, so I totally understand. ;)

Eyeshadows and lipsticks are my thing too lol. You should check out Gerard Cosmetics' website. I think you'll probably love their lipsticks. They have liquid lipsticks too & I've heard they don't dry your lips out like a lot of them do. I bought one of their liquid lipsticks & a lip pencil so I'm excited about receiving them :p

What kind of piercing do you wanna get?

CT:
Tremor with red lipstick. Mmmmmm

:p

:p

Red lipstick is my favorite. As a matter of fact I just ordered a dark red lip stick lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Eyeshadows and lipsticks are my thing too lol. You should check out Gerard Cosmetics' website. I think you'll probably love their lipsticks. They have liquid lipsticks too & I've heard they don't dry your lips out like a lot of them do. I bought one of their liquid lipsticks & a lip pencil so I'm excited about receiving them :p
I shall take a look! I know how awesome it is to wait for make up to come. Nail polish is also my thing, I ordered six new ones a few weeks ago and I was so excited when they arrived. And remember ages ago, about a year ago I think, when I was deliberating over ear cartilage piercings? I think it was you I discussed it with. Well anyway, I'm still deliberating. :p How about you?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I shall take a look! I know how awesome it is to wait for make up to come. Nail polish is also my thing, I ordered six new ones a few weeks ago and I was so excited when they arrived. And remember ages ago, about a year ago I think, when I was deliberating over ear cartilage piercings? I think it was you I discussed it with. Well anyway, I'm still deliberating. :p How about you?

Oh man, I'm the same about nail polish. I'll stand in front of the OPI display for about 15 minutes trying to decide what colors I want to buy, when all I want is to take one of each lol.

This is one of the items I purchased. If you click the drop down menu for lip color, you should be able to see what the colors look like. I chose the 'Ruby Slipper' one :love:

I do remember us discussing that. You were just wanting a typical cartilage piercing right? Not an industrial or anything? I really like those industrial piercings myself lol. Oh and as for the piercing I wanted,

My nipple....

Yeah. Trust me. I've been deliberating over THAT one for about a year now lmao.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Oh man, I'm the same about nail polish. I'll stand in front of the OPI display for about 15 minutes trying to decide what colors I want to buy, when all I want is to take one of each lol.

I do remember us discussing that. You were just wanting a typical cartilage piercing right? Not an industrial or anything? I really like those industrial piercings myself lol. Oh and as for the piercing I wanted,

My nipple....

Yeah. Trust me. I've been deliberating over THAT one for about a year now lmao.
And even though you know you have a similar colour to every single one, you just feel like you have to have more! :p

Yeah, i was planning on a typical cartilage piercing, but if it didn't hurt too unbearably I would have more. And tremor... If you have that done, you are one brave lady! You make me feel like such a wimp worrying over ear cartilage! XD

Turo602

The King of Kings
@tremor If you get that piercing be sure to let us take a look. I'm sure the forum would love to give their opinion on it and not to brag but I'm a bit of a piercing expert. I just want to make sure they did it right so that you aren't getting gypped.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
And tremor... If you have that done, you are one brave lady! You make me feel like such a wimp worrying over ear cartilage! XD

Nooo don't feel like a wimp. Piercings are big steps, no matter what you're wanting. I can guarantee that if I don't find myself in a situation where I have the opportunity to get that pierced, lol, I'll probably not get it done for another couple of years lmao. I've heard different recollections of women's adventures with getting that particular piercing. Someine told me that they had a pretty, ahem, exhilarating experience :shocked:

I'm not sure I'm prepared for something like that to happen...in front of someone I don't know :p if that happens to me at all. My monroe didn't hurt. The healing hurt and that was all.

@tremor If you get that piercing be sure to let us take a look. I'm sure the forum would love to give their opinion on it and not to brag but I'm a bit of a piercing expert. I just want to make sure they did it right so that you aren't getting gypped.

:p How kind of you lol....

I love being here. Lol

I'm sure you do, love lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
And if you believe that, you'll believe anything. :p

Nooo don't feel like a wimp. Piercings are big steps, no matter what you're wanting. I can guarantee that if I don't find myself in a situation where I have the opportunity to get that pierced, lol, I'll probably not get it done for another couple of years lmao. I've heard different recollections of women's adventures with getting that particular piercing. Someine told me that they had a pretty, ahem, exhilarating experience :shocked:

I'm not sure I'm prepared for something like that to happen...in front of someone I don't know :p if that happens to me at all. My monroe didn't hurt. The healing hurt and that was all.
Oh wow, haha. I can imagine that being ever so slightly awkward. XD But like you said, that's just one person. But I am a wimp, because ear cartilage is way less than what you're thinking of, so like I said, you're a brave one. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Oh wow, haha. I can imagine that being ever so slightly awkward. XD But like you said, that's just one person. But I am a wimp, because ear cartilage is way less than what you're thinking of, so like I said, you're a brave one. :)

Nah, I don't think you're a wimp :p I think when you do decide to get it, you'll be just fine. I keep talking myself out of the one I want. One of my friends keeps trying to convince me to go ahead & get it. They say they'll get theirs done with me lol. It'll be like when I got my monroe; I'll sweat and sweat and sweat until it's over & then I'll be okay :p atleast with this one I won't have to worry about not being able to eat bread for a few weeks, ha. I think at the most I won't be able to wear a certain something because it'll rub up against it & irritate it.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Sega did the same thing a while back with the Sega Genesis Classic. While it's a pretty cool concept, I wish they would have created an actual virtual console so that we're not just constantly buying the same old school games on every console.

Other than the novelty of the NES Mini, I see no reason for someone to get it if they already have those games on their Wii or Wii U. Especially since it doesn't exactly play physical NES games.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Turo and I volunteer as test dummies if you gals want to practice new make-up colors.
It's only virtual, right?

Oh really?? I've never practiced my skills on anyone else before. Ya'll are gonna look fabulous! XD

On another note, I seem to have pulled a muscle in my right shoulder blade sometime yesterday. It's bad enough to where it had me up really early this morning, in a lot of pain. I believe I may have somehow pinched a nerve that leads into my arm as well. Bummer, man...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Today I've run into an obnoxious asshole who made fun of the fact that I wear the Witcher medallion. He saw it, asked me what it was, and I told him it's from a videogame. Then he started laughing and making fun of me.

I really wanted to kick his ass but then I remembered the education my parents gave me about not starting fights, thinking about consequences etc. So I just ignored him and took the bus I was awaiting. He was still laughing and everyone in the bus looked at me.

Dude I was fuming. Could never stand such behavior, I was bullied when I was a kid and I'm kinda sensitive about it. But there, I knew I wasn't the shy, scrawny little kid I used to be, and I REALLY wanted to beat that guy up, probably also to prove something to myself. But now, thinking about it with a colder attitude, my parent taught me well. I would have been in the wrong had I started a fight with the twat.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Today I've run into an obnoxious asshole who made fun of the fact that I wear the Witcher medallion. He saw it, asked me what it was, and I told him it's from a videogame. Then he started laughing and making fun of me.

I really wanted to kick his ass but then I remembered the education my parents gave me about not starting fights, thinking about consequences etc. So I just ignored him and took the bus I was awaiting. He was still laughing and everyone in the bus looked at me.

Dude I was fuming. Could never stand such behavior, I was bullied when I was a kid and I'm kinda sensitive about it. But there, I knew I wasn't the shy, scrawny little kid I used to be, and I REALLY wanted to beat that guy up, probably also to prove something to myself. But now, thinking about it with a colder attitude, my parent taught me well. I would have been in the wrong had I started a fight with the twat.
People like that suck. I don't even know what I would've done.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

I would've put him on his ass.

"Don’t take any sh!t from anybody." is kind of my family's unofficial motto. We don't pick fights, but we definitely make sure to finish them if they come our way. And that guy definitely started it. He's a bully, and I firmly believe that the only way to effectively deal with a bully is to show them real consequence.

At any rate, I'm sorry you had to put up with that kind of moron.

By the way, I wear one too, man!

28334160595_f843af1161_b.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Oh really?? I've never practiced my skills on anyone else before. Ya'll are gonna look fabulous! XD
We're gonna look smashing! Should I shave or keep my two days old beard? Lmao can you imagine a really REALLY hairy face full of make-up? Like painting a cactus?

On another note, I seem to have pulled a muscle in my right shoulder blade sometime yesterday. It's bad enough to where it had me up really early this morning, in a lot of pain. I believe I may have somehow pinched a nerve that leads into my arm as well. Bummer, man...
Done some heavy work or it just randomly happened? I hope you can get someone to massage you.

Top Bottom