• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop enthusiasts

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
image00097.png

image00096.png
image00093.png

image00091.png

image00070.png

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Those are shhweet JV, i have an affinity for the Assassins Creed pics and the Jill one is crazy awesome. you could totally do a collage of those and make on helluva background

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Thats pretty sweet lookin JV, although if i had one critcism it would be the title looks a little dark (if it was an ad they'd bark at you for that, lol sorry school did teach me some things) other than that i always love to see those 3d rendered backs you guys do

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i may have to add the titles before i add the rendering effects here's another, the logo only fit on laras side, i wanted the costumes and lights to contrast eachother, like a Yin-Yang, Lara, The Angel of Darkness, and Ezio the light. here's another

image00104.png

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I really like the ones where sheva doesnt have the red glowing beatle on her chest. and i miss the one with the zombie hands :D

mjk321

let me have a try at this...
beckyredmed.jpg

i call this " becky in red "
i wanted a longer hair for her, but couldn't find anyone with the right angle.

Hoady

My first ever photoshop job.
39071_119089151471791_100001121216188_104792_6034248_n.jpg

I made a big one in class today but i saved it under the wrong bloody file format so i can't open it.I'm pretty terrible at it, the only thing i like know what to do is place pictures and change the colours around.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Yea dude but thats pretty convincing...for a half second i really thought we should put bears WAY up higher on the national threat list

i mean colbert is totally right here

lol nice first job echoey i'm an immediate fan

Top Bottom