• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop enthusiasts

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
lol so those arent pics of you :p

I really like the first one alot in comparison to the second one. He looks more zombie like :D, Everyone likes a zombie

Btw i freggin love your new sig :D 10 points Raavyn

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Teal_spots_and_two_tails_by_JaguarsSoul.jpg

Again, 'nother drawing I've done :3 Requested by CapComplicated =)

http://jaguarssoul.deviantart.com/art/Teal-spots-and-two-tails-175838482?q=&qo=

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Lol thanks XD Okay, I'm going to send my right digital hand to ya :3

I know, that sounds redicilously redicilous, my jokes areredicilously redicilous D:

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Capcomplicated;88398 said:
I really like the first one alot in comparison to the second one. He looks more zombie like :D, Everyone likes a zombie
Btw i freggin love your new sig :D 10 points Raavyn

Glad you liked it, but I am Afriad that is the Last of the Stuff you will see from me. I got A trojan on the Computer last night and Had the restore it to Factory Settings, and in doing so I lost my photoshop. So yeah....

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
No I haven't got the MK9 demo but I'm getting the full game on ps3 the day it comes out. It's gonna be the best MK game ever.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
@jason lol i dont think its too much at all, nothing is really shown just massive implications :D I think its a job well fu*king done

@Hellgirl any art you want to show in this thread is welcome, i think its fantastic myself keep up the great work :D

@Blivvy amazing as always i love how you took all the textures to make it pop and none of them overlap. You should seriously consider Graphic Design if you havent already

hellgirl223

@capcomplicated: ohh. That's great then ;u;
Thank you <3 I try my best C:
/hugs
I'm going to make a better one next time xD;;
although i have to think of who to draw next. I'm thinking of either jill battlesuit or tribal sheva XD
/shot

I like your works as well <3

Top Bottom