• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop enthusiasts

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
jillgo.jpg

gorehall.jpg

clairego.png

mjk321

(I hope I'm not breaking the reviving dead topics rule without any reasons, but...)
this thread has been one of my favorites when I was here a while ago, and I made some new things. so.... here they are:
yByfcO5.jpg

YetadtQ.jpg

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Awe that one is kind of cute, but still scarier than anything in a RE game. I mean seriously..... if that thing was chasing you?

I'd be more terrified if it was Jasmine (the one in the Grinch one) in that picture instead of Max. She's terrifying enough already. xD She fell asleep beside me once and when I opened my eyes she freaked out and attacked my face. :unimpressed:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm really embarresed to post this because it's a REALLY ****ty job. Actually I'm pretty sure I did it in MS Paint and not photoshop. Basically my friend was going around promoting Wesker for President for the 2016 elections. So I had to remind him that "Wesker" pretty much already was president, and Wesker WILL become president xD

2qvxydz.jpg

Top Bottom