• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop enthusiasts

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
I have never heard about photofiltre before.what kind of is it,easy to use?
Damn,i got inspiration to do photoshop stuff "takes wacom":lol:

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Again, a MS Paint drawing. This one quite fits with my mood right now D:!

Why__by_JaguarsSoul.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;76198 said:
:eek: I had totally forgot about those! Maybe that means I've had too many :lol:

I sure do have an art gallery...if you click on the link in my signature that says "shichi-ukemi" then you can see more of my stuff :)
Lol have you forgot how taken I was by those pics? :p

I remember now that I've seen your Devian art page before hehe.
Lmao @ picture on your DevianArt page; under skull and crossbones it reads "Randi little superhero girl". :lol: Black skull and crossbones on a pink background, and that message under it - it's just too cute and funny. I'd want to hotlink it, but I dare not because it's your art.

JaguarsSoul;76304 said:
Again, a MS Paint drawing. This one quite fits with my mood right now D:!

Why__by_JaguarsSoul.jpg
Again I must say very good drawing, JaguarsSoul. :) Is that a jaguar perhaps?
The background with the dark trees and lighting is awesome!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Romero;76323 said:
Again I must say very good drawing, JaguarsSoul. :) Is that a jaguar perhaps?
The background with the dark trees and lighting is awesome!

Thanks -^.^- Yeah it is =) Well, I didn't draw the trees -^.^'- My only work here is the jaguar and the editing =)

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
JaguarsSoul;76331 said:
Thanks -^.^- Yeah it is =) Well, I didn't draw the trees -^.^'- My only work here is the jaguar and the editing =)

I cant get enough of your jaguar art lol very nice my friend the new sig is awesome

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Very cool Jaguar, do you think you could make one that represents me? lol (i think my jaguar would wear sunglasses)

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
O wow, the middle one is beyond awesome (i really like the lettering teqy you did) i love plastic wrap :D

gorgeous Raavyn

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
About 3 months Ago. I used to use Photobucket.com but Limited amount of Options, and if I put to much work into it, photobucket would freeze, so I taught myself how to Use Photoshop.
And Actually it's not the Plastic Wrap Filter, I Manually Messed with all the Photo options like Hue, and Saturation, there's lso Layers in the Picture, and I inverted it A couple Times, so There is A lot of Work there. Also I wanted the Scars to look real. A lot of time went into this one lol.
And that is My Shirt lol, that makes the Writing.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;81265 said:
3 months Ago. I used to use Photobucket.com but Limited amount of Options, and if I put to much work into it, photobucket would freeze, so I taught myself how to Use Photoshop.
And Actually it's not the Plastic Wrap Filter, I Manually Messed with all the Photo options like Hue, and Saturation, there's lso Layers in the Picture, and I inverted it A couple Times, so There is A lot of Work there. Also I wanted the Scars to look real. A lot of time went into this one lol.
And that is My Shirt lol, that makes the Writing.

lol well f*ck me in my ingnorance :lol: (im embarassed) most impressive Raavyn i must say you are very skilled :D You'll have to excuse me i always like to 'reverse engineer' other peoples projects its an old habit i picked up from school lol i hope i didnt offend you with my stupidity :)

I was actually referring to the way the letters look, they look as though they are on fire or melting into your skin, unless your shirt is on fire :p

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
I heart you Cap! No Offence was made in my Direction, and trying to figure out what someone Did with there work, is A good thing means that you're figureing it out and edging out your Skills.

And no my Shirt Wasn't on Fire. I love the Way the Words turned out As well.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;81318 said:
I heart you Cap! No Offence was made in my Direction, and trying to figure out what someone Did with there work, is A good thing means that you're figureing it out and edging out your Skills.

And no my Shirt Wasn't on Fire. I love the Way the Words turned out As well.

Thankyou much :wub: :D

i appreciate you bring this thread back up lol i promise i'll submit more once i get everything back the way it should be, my money tree never rooted :( . But if you do anything else Raavyn feel free to post it here i always love to see someones vision come to life :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I hate posting stuff here because I'm so craptacular in comparison to all of you... but my friend asked me to make her something for a Michael Jackson memorial video she was putting together for the 25th, so here it is.

25thfinal.jpg

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
La Femme Fatale;81379 said:
I hate posting stuff here because I'm so craptacular in comparison to all of you... but my friend asked me to make her something for a Michael Jackson memorial video she was putting together for the 25th, so here it is.

25thfinal.jpg

pshhh Moderator Please....

If anything thats Amazingtacular i love it (and im not just saying that cause i'm super sweet) dont downplay lol you got skillz just like everyone else thats posted here. Well done :D

Top Bottom