• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop enthusiasts

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
btw i like that font is that twisted cowboy (something cowboy)in the with gasoline the cursive is bickhams isnt it?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;75556 said:
btw i like that font is that twisted cowboy (something cowboy)in the with gasoline the cursive is bickhams isnt it?

I think it's called "Angelic War". I can't even remember where I found it lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;75558 said:
Lol i was thinking of Bleeding Cowboys, i think thats Daughtry's font
either way i love your grunge persona

Thanks ^_^

I believe I used to have the "Bleeding Cowboys" font. I used to have tons and tons of fonts, but I've lost them over the years.

Mr Sunshine

I've retired from photoshoping but before doing so I've managed to pass all my knowledge to tremor. :p

Tremor, it is wise to thank your master every now and then! :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;75564 said:
I've retired from photoshoping but before doing so I've managed to pass all my knowledge to tremor.

Tremor, it is wise to thank your master every now and then! :lol:

:ermm:

Thank you master for you're knowledge of the Photoshop!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
JTodd_FCFinalPro_2copy.jpg
Fight Club poster

JTodd_ABFinalPro_1copy.jpg
American Beauty poster

These are some poster work i did for one of my classes, the fight club one took me more than a couple of hours

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
Fight Club poster is awesome!i never learn all of photoshop program stuffs,somebody teach me argh,well i usually use photoshop for draw something but not edit pics.yep i love to draw,and love my wacom table:lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;75640 said:
Fight Club poster

American Beauty poster

These are some poster work i did for one of my classes, the fight club one took me more than a couple of hours

Absolutely love the Fight Club poster...that would be awesome to have on my wall xD

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Capcomplicated;75640 said:
Fight Club poster

American Beauty poster

ZOMG OMG WTF FIGHTCLUB *O*!!! Awesome Cap, just too damn awesome 8D! You've got a Deviantart Account btw?! I am so going to watch cha 8D!!!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
valentine_day;75668 said:
Fight Club poster is awesome!i never learn all of photoshop program stuffs,somebody teach me argh,well i usually use photoshop for draw something but not edit pics.yep i love to draw,and love my wacom table:lol:

AHHHH you have a Wacom? lol i'm jealous
ty btw :)

tremor;75683 said:
Absolutely love the Fight Club poster...that would be awesome to have on my wall xD

Thanks lol i was only trying to impress the master: I am still but a young grasshoppa'

JaguarsSoul;75770 said:
ZOMG OMG WTF FIGHTCLUB *O*!!! Awesome Cap, just too damn awesome 8D! You've got a Deviantart Account btw?! I am so going to watch cha 8D!!!

I do not but maybe i should?
ty ty lol what can i say i was inspired:D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Please excuse the double post! I have received a request to show off more of my work :lol:

This was one of my first signatures here:
tremorbatteryacid.png

Aanndd another of my "darker" pieces:
In_the_End_by_shichi_ukemi.png

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
tremor;75992 said:
Please excuse the double post! I have received a request to show off more of my work :lol:

tremorbatteryacid.png

Aanndd another of my "darker" pieces:
In_the_End_by_shichi_ukemi.png

sigh...every little thing you do is magic
you are a master of overlays. how many layers would you say one project takes?

and i love the linkin park one its really high contrast in every sense ...the songs kinda dark

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well it depends on how much is in the piece, and how big it is. Sometimes I get up to around twenty-five layers before I ever get finished.

Linkin Park's music honestly helped me get through a dark spot in my life, and if I ever get a chance to meet them..I'll probably thank them for making music that understood me so well lol.

The_Kill_by_shichi_ukemi.png

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Absolutely trilliant... if i ever see you in public i'll ask for your autograph and i'll have a printed out copy of one of your pics.

WebkenzAD.jpg

Some commercial work i did ...again for school

and to everyone else out there this isnt the tremor appreciation thread (although there should be one) if anyone has anything they'd like to share i'd love to see it Photoshoped or drawn any art work

Mr Sunshine

tremor;75992 said:
tremorbatteryacid.png

Yes but your very first(at east the one that I remember) was a banner with some big red lips or was that an avatar? hmmmm

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Albert Deus Wesker;76041 said:
013umbrellawswp.jpg

A widescreen wallpaper I made...

woah heavy loading time is it 12,000x16,000 pixels lol (im pretty sure that would fit a small billboard)

but its very nice..looks like a background you'd see in one of the underground lab computers

Top Bottom