• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's make a rainbow!

letmelive311

I thought they were too. They've kind of disappointed me, I'm tired of broken promises... it just keeps on happening over and over. "This is the last time we drink, were never doing this again." Then not even a month later... ugh. Frustrating.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm dealing with the same sort of thing, maybe that's why we understand each other so well.

letmelive311

Agreed my lady, agreed. I've been watching too much Downton Abbey... I need to stop before I turn into a rich British woman... or maybe I should keep watching :D
Yes, keep watching! British accent is beautiful ;)

Yes the British accent is so awesome! I have that down from my humorous duo in speech competitions from way back in high school, and my co worker and I often speak the whole night in a British accent just for the hell of it. Maybe I should send a voice recording. ; )

Havent seen the Downton Abbey show, but I watch repeatedly Shawn of the dead and hot fuzz.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yes the British accent is so awesome! I have that down from my humorous duo in speech competitions from way back in high school, and my co worker and I often speak the whole night in a British accent just for the hell of it. Maybe I should send a voice recording. ; )

Havent seen the Downton Abbey show, but I watch repeatedly Shawn of the dead and hot fuzz.

You should definitely watch the show! It's very addicting. You'll be catching yourself going "Ooh BURN!" a lot LOL. I do the whole British Accent thing with friends too. It's pretty funny when you have a friend who can play along as well. I have both of those DVD's (shawn of the dead and hot fuzz) and they're some of my favorites! :p

letmelive311

You should definitely watch the show! It's very addicting. You'll be catching yourself going "Ooh BURN!" a lot LOL. I do the whole British Accent thing with friends too. It's pretty funny when you have a friend who can play along as well. I have both of those DVD's (shawn of the dead and hot fuzz) and they're some of my favorites! :p

Oh ****e, forgot to tag in a color. Forgive me. I definitely will check that out. So how are you story? Hows the weather, it is hotter then hell here on the West coast. I dive into the pool everyday to cool off, though most of the time its like a warm bath.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oh ****e, forgot to tag in a color. Forgive me. I definitely will check that out. So how are you story? Hows the weather, it is hotter then hell here on the West coast. I dive into the pool everyday to cool off, though most of the time its like a warm bath.

It's actually quite nice here surprisingly. I suppose the Southern heat went west! Hopefully this week I can jump into a pool though. I haven't all Summer ;_;

letmelive311

It's actually quite nice here surprisingly. I suppose the Southern heat went west! Hopefully this week I can jump into a pool though. I haven't all Summer ;_;

oh no!! summer is all about pools and beaches, and ice cold drinks! you must indulge! Whats your favorite thing about summer?

Top Bottom