• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's make a rainbow!

letmelive311

It was sad... I've been hearing about things washing up in California from Japan. That's scary /:

Did you hear about that sad story about the lost dog living on some debris out in the ocean? (story ends with a happy ending)

there was tons of debris floating out in the ocean after the tsunami, and large enough areas of this debris, where the coast guards found people still alive on them, along with a lonely lost dog walking around one. They rescued the dog and brought him back to Japan where he was happily adopted. But seeing that video of the dog out in the middle of the ocean and alone literally broke my heart and made me cry even harder about Japan. What happened was so sad. we need to talk about something happy, because I'm thinking sad now.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Did you hear about that sad story about the lost dog living on some debris out in the ocean? (story ends with a happy ending)

there was tons of debris floating out in the ocean after the tsunami, and large enough areas of this debris, where the coast guards found people still alive on them, along with a lonely lost dog walking around one. They rescued the dog and brought him back to Japan where he was happily adopted. But seeing that video of the dog out in the middle of the ocean and alone literally broke my heart and made me cry even harder about Japan. What happened was so sad. we need to talk about something happy, because I'm thinking sad now.

Let's talk about... OMG 2 MORE MONTHS UNTIL RE6, THE WALKING DEAD, HALLOWEEN, AND MY FAVORITE MONTH OF ALL TIME!!!!!

letmelive311

I'm SO ready for fall. I have a feeling this one will be one to remember.
So... back to red from black then, or what?
Let's talk about... OMG 2 MORE MONTHS UNTIL RE6, THE WALKING DEAD, HALLOWEEN, AND MY FAVORITE MONTH OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Yes! So excited for October as well! Its my favorite month too! Resident Evil game and movie coming out. I have a 5k zombie race to run, horror nights to attend to and then a BLACK KEYS and TEGAN and SARA concert!!!!

I bet your jealous! lol

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yes! So excited for October as well! Its my favorite month too! Resident Evil game and movie coming out. I have a 5k zombie race to run, horror nights to attend to and then a BLACK KEYS and TEGAN and SARA concert!!!!

I bet your jealous! lol

Tegan and Sara? Yep.... I'm officially jealous! This month (two weeks from now actually) I'm going to a Zombie Pub Crawl, and it will be Walking Dead themed. So I'm dressing up as a Zombie of course and it's gonna be CRAZY awesome!

letmelive311

Tegan and Sara? Yep.... I'm officially jealous! This month (two weeks from now actually) I'm going to a Zombie Pub Crawl, and it will be Walking Dead themed. So I'm dressing up as a Zombie of course and it's gonna be CRAZY awesome!

AWESOME! I am jealous too! I have read into that zombie crawl, that is totally wicked! You like tegan and sara? Whats your favorite song? You seriously have to see them live, they are amazing!!!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
AWESOME! I am jealous too! I have read into that zombie crawl, that is totally wicked! You like tegan and sara? Whats your favorite song? You seriously have to see them live, they are amazing!!!

My favorite by them is probably The Con. They're so cute! I have a crush on Tegan, she's so cute! I almost saw them live, but got sick that day and couldn't :( You should totally read The Walking Dead comics, or watch the show... Do one or the other or both! Because it's seriously AMAZING!!!

letmelive311

My favorite by them is probably The Con. They're so cute! I have a crush on Tegan, she's so cute! I almost saw them live, but got sick that day and couldn't :( You should totally read The Walking Dead comics, or watch the show... Do one or the other or both! Because it's seriously AMAZING!!!

YEs the con is SUPER awesome, and Im a sucker for their modern artistic music videos! My fav right now is what I posted on the "what are you listening to?_ thread tiesto feat. I have starting watching the walking dead, and now im hooked! I watched the first season on netflix, going to red box the rest! It is awesome! I love the zombies, and I'm in love with Rick lol, his best friend is a DICK.

letmelive311

YEs the con is SUPER awesome, and Im a sucker for their modern artistic music videos! My fav right now is what I posted on the "what are you listening to?_ thread tiesto feat. I have starting watching the walking dead, and now im hooked! I watched the first season on netflix, going to red box the rest! It is awesome! I love the zombies, and I'm in love with Rick lol, his best friend is a DICK.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
YEs the con is SUPER awesome, and Im a sucker for their modern artistic music videos! My fav right now is what I posted on the "what are you listening to?_ thread tiesto feat. I have starting watching the walking dead, and now im hooked! I watched the first season on netflix, going to red box the rest! It is awesome! I love the zombies, and I'm in love with Rick lol, his best friend is a ****.

I love Shane ;_;... I think I'm the only fan in the Shane club, but Andrea is now my FAVORITE! If you thought Season one was great... Season two is EVEN better! You're gonna LOVE it! It's so intense my friend couldn't even finish it without taking her anxiety pills LOL Oh and for the walking dead crawl I'm going to be dressing up as Undead Lori, because I hate her character SO much. :p

If you ever need some new music to listen to as it appears we have similar taste, let me know and I'll link you some awesome artists! ;)

letmelive311

I love Shane ;_;... I think I'm the only fan in the Shane club, but Andrea is now my FAVORITE! If you thought Season one was great... Season two is EVEN better! You're gonna LOVE it! It's so intense my friend couldn't even finish it without taking her anxiety pills LOL Oh and for the walking dead crawl I'm going to be dressing up as Undead Lori, because I hate her character SO much. :p

If you ever need some new music to listen to as it appears we have similar taste, let me know and I'll link you some awesome artists! ;)

OMG I hate lori too! lol Thats awesome you chose her! I am definitely going to get season 2 and catch up. Then we will have lots to discuss. In the first season I thought the greatest part was when they where butchering up that zombie body then smeared it all over Rick and glen, and then the zombies could not smell them. Also the light waves in the brain seen on the giant comptuer was pretty cool too, made me think again how amazing the human body is.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
OMG I hate lori too! lol Thats awesome you chose her! I am definitely going to get season 2 and catch up. Then we will have lots to discuss. In the first season I thought the greatest part was when they where butchering up that zombie body then smeared it all over Rick and glen, and then the zombies could not smell them. Also the light waves in the brain seen on the giant comptuer was pretty cool too, made me think again how amazing the human body is.

That episode was amazing in the CDC, it reminded me a bit of RE. Season 2 has much better special effects and even better acting imo. You'll grow to love Andrea like I do I'm sure. She reminds me of an older Claire... I chose Lori because she's the only brunette I could play unfortunately. If I was blonde I'd totally be Andrea! :p

letmelive311

That episode was amazing in the CDC, it reminded me a bit of RE. Season 2 has much better special effects and even better acting imo. You'll grow to love Andrea like I do I'm sure. She reminds me of an older Claire... I chose Lori because she's the only brunette I could play unfortunately. If I was blonde I'd totally be Andrea! :p

Did you know that the actress that plays Andrea is the cop cybil from Silent hill the movie? It totally freaked me out , when I noticed. I was thinking this actress cant get away from horror.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Did you know that the actress that plays Andrea is the cop cybil from Silent hill the movie? It totally freaked me out , when I noticed. I was thinking this actress cant get away from horror.

Oh I know! She was so hot in that movie and I have a crush on her too... I think I have a crush on everyone. o_O

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol a crush on everyone?? even me!!! ;):p

Well of course seeing Jill in your signature makes me feel like I'm talking to her. XD haha At least this will help us get in better character for our game.

But nah, you're my friend... I wouldn't creep you out like that! You are VERY pretty and awesome though!

letmelive311

Well of course seeing Jill in your signature makes me feel like I'm talking to her. XD haha At least this will help us get in better character for our game.

But nah, you're my friend... I wouldn't creep you out like that! You are VERY pretty and awesome though!

lol, how funny because you soon will be talking to Jill! lol You seriously can't creep me out, I have lots of girl friends that tease me and hit on me (all girls). And a confession....I made out with one of them on my birthday.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it" lol But your right we are friends, I wont creep YOU out either. moving on...

Did you know they are making another Silent Hill film?

and thanks for the compliments (as always)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol, how funny because you soon will be talking to Jill! lol You seriously can't creep me out, I have lots of girl friends that tease me and hit on me (all girls). And a confession....I made out with one of them on my birthday.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it" lol But your right we are friends, I wont creep YOU out either. moving on...

Did you know they are making another Silent Hill film?

and thanks for the compliments (as always)

Girls are amazing kissers ahem. *cough* Anyway before we end up getting the boys attention on here we better stop it with this intense flirting. ;) jk But yeah, I saw the trailer and I'm so freaking stoked they put Heather in there! :D I can't wait to see it.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
the silent hill movie has malcom macdowell in it so i will be seeing that movie

also i liked the silent hill movie it captured the game in a good way

plus it also helps that pyramid head is gruesome in that movie

Top Bottom