• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's make a rainbow!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm happy to let you all clammer around the colouring book, so long as i get to kick the **** out of the Leprechaun at the end of the rainbow.....

Uh oh, VP has gotten dark (hence the black font), he clearly has a problem with rainbows. D: Here, have some Lucky Charms... They're magically delicious! Oh, and here's the Leprechaun that goes with the cereal, have a field day. ;)

letmelive311

Lets start the rainbow again!!!

Was serisouly thinking about a video game theme park again today. Maybe it was too much sun, but I was thinking a parade with perfect cosplay Resident Evil characters would be kick ass.

I would like to see some kick ass RE cosplay

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lets start the rainbow again!!!

Was serisouly thinking about a video game theme park again today. Maybe it was too much sun, but I was thinking a parade with perfect cosplay Resident Evil characters would be kick ass.

I would like to see some kick ass RE cosplay

There is an RE mansion in Japan you go through and get to play as one of the STARS members. It's the closest thing to what you described. Ah, how nice it would be to live in Japan! XD

letmelive311

There is an RE mansion in Japan you go through and get to play as one of the STARS members. It's the closest thing to what you described. Ah, how nice it would be to live in Japan! XD

What the??? really? I have to google this in the morning. I had no idea Japan had this. Another reason why Japan is so awesome!!! we need to move there Story!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What the??? really? I have to google this in the morning. I had no idea Japan had this. Another reason why Japan is so awesome!!! we need to move there Story!

I've always wanted to move to Japan, it's so beautiful!!! It still has it's rich history and culture as well as amazing new technology. The best of both worlds!

letmelive311

I've always wanted to move to Japan, it's so beautiful!!! It still has it's rich history and culture as well as amazing new technology. The best of both worlds!

* I lke how we are making our own rainbow*

Yeah Japan seems awesome. I felt really bad for Japan when the tsunami hit them really bad, and now they are suffering on the west coast from radiation. God natural disasters suck.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
* I lke how we are making our own rainbow*

Yeah Japan seems awesome. I felt really bad for Japan when the tsunami hit them really bad, and now they are suffering on the west coast from radiation. God natural disasters suck.

It was sad... I've been hearing about things washing up in California from Japan. That's scary /:

Top Bottom