• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's make a rainbow!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Go in the order of a rainbow with your font, and talk about whatever you want, but make sure to go in order!

1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Violet

This should be fun! I'll go first... so I mended things with an old friend and he was totally understanding. That feels nice! Also on a completely unrelated note I saw new screenshots of Sherry and she almost looks more bad ass than Claire. *waits to get things thrown at me*

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Go in the order of a rainbow with your font, and talk about whatever you want, but make sure to go in order!

1. Red
2. Yellow
3. Green
4. Blue
5. Violet

This should be fun! I'll go first... so I mended things with an old friend and he was totally understanding. That feels nice! Also on a completely unrelated note I saw new screenshots of Sherry and she almost looks more bad ass than Claire. *waits to get things thrown at me*

I'm confused you mean like you can choose whatever order and you're font is the first color you chose?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm confused you mean like you can choose whatever order and you're font is the first color you chose?

Second post (yours) was supposed to be yellow so I'll make mine green to go along with the rainbow. Just say whatever you wanna say, but in the order of the color of the rainbow, then repeat. (Just edit your post and make it yellow font, but just for that particular post. :p)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Second post (yours) was supposed to be yellow so I'll make mine green to go along with the rainbow. Just say whatever you wanna say, but in the order of the color of the rainbow, then repeat. (Just edit your post and make it yellow font, but just for that particular post. :p)
So this is a "what are you thinking" thread, with the difference that you have to follow a color pattern?

Lol I get blue.... :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
So this is a "what are you thinking" thread, with the difference that you have to follow a color pattern?

Lol I get blue.... :p

If you want it to be, or you can post whatever you want! As long as it's appropriate of course, we can even have a conversation via this thread as long as it stays within the color pattern!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
No orange after red?

Apparently Wikipedia doesn't like Orange (when I looked up the colors, those were the only ones in order), but I'm going to add it in anyway because I've seen plenty of Orange in rainbows! Good catch! ;)

letmelive311

I love rainbows! Who on earth decided it to be a gay symbol? I’m not against gay people or lesbians. But its not fair that if i use a rainbow people assume I’m a lesbian...

Sorry that wasn't very happy... here it goes. Unicorns go with rainbows, so where was the last time you saw one? via game or movie?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I love rainbows! Who on earth decided it to be a gay symbol? I’m not against gay people or lesbians. But its not fair that if i use a rainbow people assume I’m a lesbian...

Sorry that wasn't very happy... here it goes. Unicorns go with rainbows, so where was the last time you saw one? via game or movie?

I will admit it is kind of unfair our kind claimed refracted light. Hey, maybe that just means were more fabulous than everyone else. ;) jk

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Violet

You forgot infrared and ultra-violet.

It requires a special monitor though. All staff members have a special monitor and we use UV font to pass secret messages to each other.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You forgot infrared and ultra-violet.

It requires a special monitor though. All staff members have a special monitor and we use UV font to pass secret messages to each other.

Oh darn! Silly me, how am I supposed to know you guys haven't already put that in the thread... Us normal people just can't see it though? ;)

letmelive311

Went hiking this morning, and came across a mess of bear tracks. I thought to myself, "I rather come across a zombie then a bear" Cause then I would have an idea on how to dodge it. Weird decision but so true. I don’t know what I would do if a bear came across my path, I would definitely go down fighting.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Went hiking this morning, and came across a mess of bear tracks. I thought to myself, "I rather come across a zombie then a bear" Cause then I would have an idea on how to dodge it. Weird decision but so true. I don’t know what I would do if a bear came across my path, I would definitely go down fighting.

That just made me think of this, I love this quiz. LOL http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/bear_balls/

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That just made me think of this, I love this quiz. LOL http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/bear_balls/
Lol, funnier than expected.

"Which animal scares you the most?"
*Reading all the alternatives* :eek:
I said: "A mountain goat with a raging boner"

2_44_seconds.jpg

Top Bottom