• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's make a rainbow!

letmelive311

The beach of course, and surfing... As well as my birthday month, swimming pools, and Raw Oysters with Tequila ;) What about yourself?

ummm we have another thing in common! I love oysters on the half shell! but not the tequilla! lol I love swimming and ice tea, and I'm a sucker for ice cream when its hot. Its so hot, this morning at 7:00 it was already 86 degrees, at two it will reach 102.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
ummm we have another thing in common! I love oysters on the half shell! but not the tequilla! lol I love swimming and ice tea, and I'm a sucker for ice cream when its hot. Its so hot, this morning at 7:00 it was already 86 degrees, at two it will reach 102.

The Oysters on the west coast are awesome... a whole different flavor, some taste like watermelon or cucumber! It's so interesting! Most people raise their noses at me when I say I love Oysters on the half shell. My favorite Oysters are Blue Points though. Washing it down with tequila is just me being safe in case they're no good :p (alcohol kills anything haha)

Unfortunately, I'm lactose intolerant so I can't exactly have ice cream ;_; but I love italian ice and sherbert! It sounds hot as hell where you are, be careful out there and if you get overheated, put a wet towel on your wrists and back of your neck to prevent a heat stroke!

letmelive311

The Oysters on the west coast are awesome... a whole different flavor, some taste like watermelon or cucumber! It's so interesting! Most people raise their noses at me when I say I love Oysters on the half shell. My favorite Oysters are Blue Points though. Washing it down with tequila is just me being safe in case they're no good :p (alcohol kills anything haha)

Unfortunately, I'm lactose intolerant so I can't exactly have ice cream ;_; but I love italian ice and sherbert! It sounds hot as hell where you are, be careful out there and if you get overheated, put a wet towel on your wrists and back of your neck to prevent a heat stroke!

wow those are some great tips! I will definitely do that! I'm going into work soon, so we have air conditioning there, so it wont be too bad, better then home anyways.

So if and when we meet we should eat oysters on the half shell together! maybe the tequila!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
wow those are some great tips! I will definitely do that! I'm going into work soon, so we have air conditioning there, so it wont be too bad, better then home anyways.

So if and when we meet we should eat oysters on the half shell together! maybe the tequila!

I agree! You'd have to come to Charleston, SC where they have the best Oysters and the beach is 10 mins away, then I could meet you there and we could have some Oysters and Tequila, but not go overboard! As long as I stick to 1 or 2 shots I'm good. :p Then it's sweet tea from there on out. :p

letmelive311

I agree! You'd have to come to Charleston, SC where they have the best Oysters and the beach is 10 mins away, then I could meet you there and we could have some Oysters and Tequila, but not go overboard! As long as I stick to 1 or 2 shots I'm good. :p Then it's sweet tea from there on out. :p
Blah, I drank Tequilla, and I can say- I don't like it :/ For hot days, cold beer is the best :)

yummy sweet tea! That stuff is addicting! If I have shots of tequila with you, you must have Jager shots with me ;) .

As for beer, I am very picky. most of the time it tastes like **** to me (excuse my crudeness) and I prefer the chipmunk beer or fruity tasty ones. lol I'm so girly :rolleyes:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
yummy sweet tea! That stuff is addicting! If I have shots of tequila with you, you must have Jager shots with me ;) .

As for beer, I am very picky. most of the time it tastes like **** to me (excuse my crudeness) and I prefer the chipmunk beer or fruity tasty ones. lol I'm so girly :rolleyes:

I hate beer tooo.... and okay I'll have Jager shots with you, but just know that will get me F*CKED up LOL. I hope you're strong, because you may have to carry me to the cab. ;) I love sweet tea as well, you sound like a southerner already... may as well just move here now or soon! ;)

letmelive311

I hate beer tooo.... and okay I'll have Jager shots with you, but just know that will get me F*CKED up LOL. I hope you're strong, because you may have to carry me to the cab. ;) I love sweet tea as well, you sound like a southerner already... may as well just move here now or soon! ;)

lol another common we have ;) I think If i visit we should get a little ****ed up lol and don't worry I'm up to 100lbs at the gym in lifting, and I'm pretty sure i can carry you! It would be an honor! lol seeing me, lift the famous story in my arms and carry her to saftey into a cab, where we will ride to our next adventure, or wherever we want to cause havoc! :D

Oh I am definitely coming to the south. This year I am all about saving money for traveling next year before I go back to school. next year all my sisters treatments will be over, she will recovery and be cancer free, so that's when i can start doing more, and feel ok to do more. So far i have Oregon, Alaska and Germany to visit, I'm going to add South Carolina ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol another common we have ;) I think If i visit we should get a little ****** up lol and don't worry I'm up to 100lbs at the gym in lifting, and I'm pretty sure i can carry you! It would be an honor! lol seeing me, lift the famous story in my arms and carry her to saftey into a cab, where we will ride to our next adventure, or wherever we want to cause havoc! :D

Oh I am definitely coming to the south. This year I am all about saving money for traveling next year before I go back to school. next year all my sisters treatments will be over, she will recovery and be cancer free, so that's when i can start doing more, and feel ok to do more. So far i have Oregon, Alaska and Germany to visit, I'm going to add South Carolina ;)

I feel honored! It will look like a true RE emotional moment with you carrying me out heroically... Maybe when you get me in the cab I can go "_____ I'm so sorry... I couldn't control my actions, oh but god I was still aware... You're the cab driver right? *looks at cab driver* Take care of ____" LOL

letmelive311

I feel honored! It will look like a true RE emotional moment with you carrying me out heroically... Maybe when you get me in the cab I can go "_____ I'm so sorry... I couldn't control my actions, oh but god I was still aware... You're the cab driver right? *looks at cab driver* Take care of ____" LOL

LMAO! That would truly be epic! total titanic scene but resident evil style! I really think we will have a blast, no matter what we do! maybe even go to a museum together, do you have museums?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
LMAO! That would truly be epic! total titanic scene but resident evil style! I really think we will have a blast, no matter what we do! maybe even go to a museum together, do you have museums?

We do have museums! Civil war museums in fact, and a whole bunch of art museums. Where I live we embrace art and music so there are people playing music on every corner and others selling art. It's an awesome city. :D

letmelive311

We do have museums! Civil war museums in fact, and a whole bunch of art museums. Where I live we embrace art and music so there are people playing music on every corner and others selling art. It's an awesome city. :D

REALLY??? I could sell my art on the corners!!! Man it sounds so fun! Why don't i live in South Carolina!

letmelive311

Haha I have a feeling you'd love Charleston the best. Both of these cities are cool though! Mine is just closer to the mountains. ;)

ok you just hit gold in my heart, your last few words! Im a tree hugging mountain girl! lol I can hike every day, and get lost in the wilderness!!!! I choose your town for more then one reason ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
ok you just hit gold in my heart, your last few words! Im a tree hugging mountain girl! lol I can hike every day, and get lost in the wilderness!!!! I choose your town for more then one reason ;)

Then this place is PERFECT for you! I live in the foothills, but the mountains are 40 mins away. My grandmother has a mountain house I visit which is quite nice! ;)

letmelive311

Then this place is PERFECT for you! I live in the foothills, but the mountains are 40 mins away. My grandmother has a mountain house I visit which is quite nice! ;)

40 minutes away is nothing! though I live 10 minutes away from mine. But my dream is to live in a mountain house. How truly calming that must be. Have you ever hiked before? Its so amazing to leave the chaotic busyness of the city and population as the trail before you is quite, empty and pure from human kinds hands. Then when you get high enough you look down at the homes and think, I have taken myself out of that chaos and though I am alone on this mountain, I feel stronger and bigger then those below. Its an awesome experience, nature is my favorite thing.

Top Bottom