• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

Mr Sunshine

I have no theories about jake, but i do have facts about Wesker..... Since there hasn't been any information released yet about Jake being somehow involved in Wesker's plans to rule the world e.t.c we safely assume that Jake's birth was a result of.. pleasure which leads to the conclusion that Wesker -despite all odds- is in fact STRAIGHT!! So.. I'd advise the yaoi fans to stick with Chris and Piers for the time being! muahahaha! (not that they wouldn's since RE 6 is the latest addition to the series but oh well)

The mother of Jake still concerns me though.. Who is she?

Maybe this is the appropriate place to post this, maybe not. Hopefully it is. But does anyone think that Jake's character could have been handled better? Don't get me wrong, I never expected "the son of Wesker" to be a nice guy by any means, but to me he was just a stereotypical tough guy. I mean, Wesker was cunning, and ruthless. A real sinister guy. I feel like Jake inherited none of that. Given the fact that he had to be a mercenary to support him and his mother(I think, I haven't unlocked all the files), I wouldn't expect him to be as genius or intellectual as Wesker, but they could've made a little more of a connection between the two. I just felt like all he retained was the hand to hand combat, and that I was playing as Chuck Norris instead of the "Good Wesker" if you know what I mean. If this is the wrong thread, sorry and just ignore it lolz.

Don't underestimate the surroundings in which a person is being raised! They are equally importaning in forging a personality. Jake must have received a lot of love from his mother. In fact, I can even picture her singing him το sleep with her melodic voice.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Sorry, but having sex with one woman doesn't make you straight - he might as well be bisexual (or not have realised that he was gay by the time he created Jake). So I'll stick with my ChrisXPiers AND ChrisXWesker stories. ;) "muahahahaha!"

Mr Sunshine

Damn there's always someone to ruin years of research and hard work. Well, Let's just agree on the fact that there is a woman that having sex with her will make you gay.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Heh, i just think Wesker had sex with some random woman while he was in another country causing chaos, then left to cause chaos elsewhere in the world and just left her. Jake is born and doesn't know, he just lives his life normal, making money being a Mercenary.

I don't think they're going to elaborate on it at all and it was just a base introduction to him for future games. I'm okay with that too, i think it's fine and doesn't need explaining.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Albert Wesker does not simply have a son.
tumblr_m7ha3w7XJq1roukbu.gif

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have no theories about jake, but i do have facts about Wesker..... Since there hasn't been any information released yet about Jake being somehow involved in Wesker's plans to rule the world e.t.c we safely assume that Jake's birth was a result of.. pleasure which leads to the conclusion that Wesker -despite all odds- is in fact STRAIGHT!! So.. I'd advise the yaoi fans to stick with Chris and Piers for the time being! muahahaha! (not that they wouldn's since RE 6 is the latest addition to the series but oh well)

The mother of Jake still concerns me though.. Who is she?

Don't underestimate the surroundings in which a person is being raised! They are equally importaning in forging a personality. Jake must have received a lot of love from his mother. In fact, I can even picture her singing him το sleep with her melodic voice.
Alright Mr Sunshine, Wesker certainly isn't homosexual or bisexual or any of the above.

I wonder who Jake's mother is though....it surely isn't Excella.

Wesker did have his fun with Jill when he had her body for his testing, experiments, other things, etc, but that is too recent.

Maybe he had an affair with Annette? Nah, that'd be too much drama. Realistically it's some nobody, but alas, we won't be finding out anytime soon.

Jake definately takes after his father.

Though he's got some nice kicks...kinda reminds me of miss Valentine... JS

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
ThankYouu!! :D Oh, and I was going to add that there was an Umbrella scientist in Resident Evil Outbreak by the name of Greg Muller (last name is same pronounciation and spelling as Jake's), who basically developed a way to remove a few, to all memories from someone. Though he was assassinated in '98, I wouldn't leave out the possibility that Wesker somehow got a hold of his procedure, (since he was also in STARS/Raccoon City at the same time) and used it on Steve. ^^ I also heard that the producer of RE Outbreak helped with the storyline of RE6... :) OH! And I had a quick question for you, or anyone who could answer it for me ... Biologically speaking, there was nothing 'special' about Wesker's blood, until 1998 during the Mansion Incident, when he ressurected himself from death, and gained his superhuman abilities, so how could Jake possibly be born with Albert's "special blood", when he was born before the Mansion Incident? :confused: ...
One last thing ... Since when did Wesker give a flying rats a** about anyone except himself? .-.'
YOU WELCOME! :D
Anyways... I don't want to seem like a douche BUT, i believe Greg has nothing to do with Jake i searched him up and it seems that his last name is spelled "Mueller" not Muller, good point though ^-^
and yea exactly, Wesker's blood was NOTHING special until 1998 when he was resurrected.
I still have no clue about Jake being born before the mansion incident or by other means, as you can see Resident Evil 6 didn't reveal anything important or shocking about Jake other than him being Wesker's child which is just about it.
Wesker never gave a **** about no one, OR is that what we think? hmmm.
Sorry for replying late, i was... busy ^0^
And again, You Welcome :D

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Jill cheated on Chris with Wesker at some point, didn't she? Slut.

Could be why Jill is nowhere to be seen or mentioned in RE6. Chris dumped her after he found out.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- heres my two cents....Albert was in the service and knocked up some chick one drunken night for all you know jakes mother was a lady of the night or Jake is a clone of wesker that was implanted in a woman. I also believe that Hunk is Alex Wesker .

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
- heres my two cents....Albert was in the service and knocked up some chick one drunken night for all you know jakes mother was a lady of the night or Jake is a clone of wesker that was implanted in a woman. I also believe that Hunk is Alex Wesker .
Can you give us a good reason why you believe Hunk is Alex Wesker?

HELLBOY1980

Can you give us a good reason why you believe Hunk is Alex Wesker?
- Hes very mysterious and survives when noone else ever can. He is also from the same place as Albert and has been trained there. If capcom were to reveal that to be true, it would be one of the greatest reveals in resident evil history........ and hey why couldnt that be a possibility, sounds like an awesome idea to me ! A guy whos exposed to every virus strain thats come to resident evil history, is from the rockfort island, goes on the most dangerous missions. Sounds like a candidate for a wesker child to me;)

HELLBOY1980

YOU WELCOME! :D
Anyways... I don't want to seem like a douche BUT, i believe Greg has nothing to do with Jake i searched him up and it seems that his last name is spelled "Mueller" not Muller, good point though ^-^
and yea exactly, Wesker's blood was NOTHING special until 1998 when he was resurrected.
I still have no clue about Jake being born before the mansion incident or by other means, as you can see Resident Evil 6 didn't reveal anything important or shocking about Jake other than him being Wesker's child which is just about it.
Wesker never gave a **** about no one, OR is that what we think? hmmm.
Sorry for replying late, i was... busy ^0^
And again, You Welcome :D
-well....I have the collectors edition hard cover book of resident evil 6 and Jake is 20 yrs old

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
-well....I have the collectors edition hard cover book of resident evil 6 and Jake is 20 yrs old
That is indeed very interesting, thanks :D now it seems more likely that he was born a little while after the mansion incident, which seems like the most reasonable explanation for the existence of Jake.

Luculence

Perhaps Jake is an experimental child created by Spencer without Wesker's knowledge. Just need a mom and some sperm and it's a done deal really. Of course they were monitored, but not helped or that would be fishy. That would explain how the people know about Jake, but never really said or did anything about him until they saw fit.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
Perhaps Jake is an experimental child created by Spencer without Wesker's knowledge. Just need a mom and some sperm and it's a done deal really. Of course they were monitored, but not helped or that would be fishy. That would explain how the people know about Jake, but never really said or did anything about him until they saw fit.
I don't know about that, but we'll just have to wait until RE7.

svp

he was born in 1992 and he had a mother so he is not the result of an experiment

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
According to the emblem files, Jake was a legitimate child, and Wesker abandoned the family when he was young. He couldn't figure out why his mother was still so infatuated with him, after leaving them the way he did. His mother was chronically ill, which is why Jake decided to become a mercenary, to afford better health care for her. Unfortunately, she died anyway shortly after he became a soldier. So he was born normally, and it was not one of the characters still alive by RE 5. Hope this sheds some light =) Oh another weird thing though, Jake is only 20 years old. Which seems odd because he looks older, and Sherry is 26. ?? But he became a soldier at around 13 or 14, so that would make his mother's death only about 6 or 7 years ago. Anyway this is all directly out of the RE6 game files, so it's not just speculation.

Top Bottom