• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

xXTheEvilDudeXx

I was looking at a list of characters on wikipedia of Resident Evil characters when I found this:

"Lisa Trevor

Lisa Trevor (リサ・トレヴァー Risa Torevā?) is a character and enemy in the remake of Resident Evil and The Umbrella Chronicles.[50] She is the daughter of George Trevor, a famed architect who designed the Arklay Research Facility and the Queen Zenobia (along with her sister ships). After George discovers that the mansion is actually hosting a secret underground laboratory, Spencer kidnaps him and his family. While his henchmen kill off George, his wife and daughter are used as test subjects for the Umbrella Corporation's viral experiments. Lisa spent nearly 30 years in captivity, undergoing several horrific experiments that rob her of her humanity. She develops uncanny abilities that make her stronger, and in essence, immortal. Lisa also proves to be the key in the development of Birkin's G-virus, as she becomes the first living specimens to successfully adapt and absorb it. Lisa loses her mind during this period, and becomes obsessed with finding her mother, who was killed years before. Wesker, then one of Umbrella's top research scientists, orders his personnel to dispose of Lisa; however, she survives her execution, and wanders the mansion's grounds in hopes of finding her mother. Finally she was able to find the skull of her mother. Nearly a decade later, Lisa encounters various STARS members, before finding Wesker in the mansion. Wesker escapes the mansion's self-destruction, where Lisa is killed."
They "kill" tons of characters, I think this sounds likely.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I was looking at a list of characters on wikipedia of Resident Evil characters when I found this:

"Lisa Trevor

Lisa Trevor(リサ・トレヴァーRisa Torevā?)is a character and enemy in the remake ofResident EvilandThe Umbrella Chronicles.[50]She is the daughter of George Trevor, a famed architect who designed the Arklay Research Facility and the Queen Zenobia (along with her sister ships). After George discovers that the mansion is actually hosting a secret underground laboratory, Spencer kidnaps him and his family. While his henchmen kill off George, his wife and daughter are used as test subjects for the Umbrella Corporation's viral experiments. Lisa spent nearly 30 years in captivity, undergoing several horrific experiments that rob her of her humanity. She develops uncanny abilities that make her stronger, and in essence, immortal. Lisa also proves to be the key in the development of Birkin's G-virus, as she becomes the first living specimens to successfully adapt and absorb it. Lisa loses her mind during this period, and becomes obsessed with finding her mother, who was killed years before. Wesker, then one of Umbrella's top research scientists, orders his personnel to dispose of Lisa; however, she survives her execution, and wanders the mansion's grounds in hopes of finding her mother. Finally she was able to find the skull of her mother. Nearly a decade later, Lisa encounters various STARS members, before finding Wesker in the mansion. Wesker escapes the mansion's self-destruction, where Lisa is killed."
They "kill" tons of characters, I think this sounds likely.
-good find !!! Hmmm wonder If she may be in this ??

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-- Still have to find who Jakes mother is? I am thinking well have to wait till october though to finally find out If Jake really had a mom and when or If Albert was involved ? - Capcom may just be saying Albert wesker is dead maybe he has regenerated and he has gone back to being Albert Muller and saves Jake at the end or something cool ??? Maybe Jakes mom remembers Albert as a good man and Jake lives on that theory and his mother says his fathers dead cause she found out hes no longer the man she once knew ??? -- would be a cool idea !! Or another theory is that I believ Jake may be a clone rescued by his mother that was a scientist who developed the clone for Umbrella and she couldnt go through with leting them do to jake what they did to the rest of the wesker kids, they are kinda like the kids from F.E.A.R !!

slack

I'm gonna stand by the theory that Jake is Steve Burnside.

First a few theories and other tid-bits about Wesker:
- Wesker has always been a narcissist with an extreme God complex because of his "superior intellect". Usually someone with this kind of psychological composition is incapable of ever truly loving another person other then themselves; taking someone by force and literally raping them is more likely the MO for someone like Wesker, but I don't think that's the case here either.
- Wesker doesn't seem like the kind of villain who wouldn't have some kind of contingency plan, even in the event of his death. Also to have the main villain of a series just die in one game without one last "eff you" to the heroes just seems like dry storytelling if you ask me.
- Wesker stated in RE:CVX that Steve's blood had great value to him because of the T-Veronica virus in Steve.

Combining all these little bits of info, I personally think that Jake is either Steve with no recollection of his real life, or Jake is a clone consisting of the blood of Steve and Wesker. But I'm leaning more towards the first theory.

Again, JUST A THEORY.

BranBran

I'm gonna stand by the theory that Jake is Steve Burnside.

First a few theories and other tid-bits about Wesker:
- Wesker has always been a narcissist with an extreme God complex because of his "superior intellect". Usually someone with this kind of psychological composition is incapable of ever truly loving another person other then themselves; taking someone by force and literally raping them is more likely the MO for someone like Wesker, but I don't think that's the case here either.
- Wesker doesn't seem like the kind of villain who wouldn't have some kind of contingency plan, even in the event of his death. Also to have the main villain of a series just die in one game without one last "eff you" to the heroes just seems like dry storytelling if you ask me.
- Wesker stated in RE:CVX that Steve's blood had great value to him because of the T-Veronica virus in Steve.

Combining all these little bits of info, I personally think that Jake is either Steve with no recollection of his real life, or Jake is a clone consisting of the blood of Steve and Wesker. But I'm leaning more towards the first theory.

Again, JUST A THEORY.

Oh Lord, you shouldn't say that theory around here. People WILL stone you! But I feel the same way, but I'm pretty sure we are wrong and Capcom actually gave Wesker a son some how. I'm sure it's something stupid like Wesker use to be nice and he fell in love with this woman but something happened in his life to make him change blah blah blah. :confused:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm a fan of the theory that Jake is in fact Steve, it's something that already came to my mind too, but then again... All the people who have ever been close to Claire (Steve, Sherry, Leon, Chris) united in one game, but without Claire...? :confused: That, I wouldn't be a fan of.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Well given the God-complex that Wesker had, I highly doubt he had a contingency plan. The thought of him possibly dying probably didn't even occur to him because he truly believed that he was THE ONE. That he was a GOD.

Plus Steve confessed his love for Claire at the end of Code Veronica and here, in RE6, we have Jake and Sherry getting along just fine. ;)

Jake's existence could be a big "eff you" to Chris once he catches wind of who he is.

Kind of like Wesker, unintentionally, saying " HAHA you're not the only one I f*cked!" :p

But I could see, by the end of the game, Chris finding respect for Jake.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
I really think Jake is in fact, a revived Steve. Why? Because Wesker doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself, past speaking or not. Also, from what we've learned from Alexia, is that the Veronica Virus takes 15 years to be able to control it... Steve got infected (and died from it) in 1998, and RE6 takes place in 2013... 2013-1998=15. Plus, because, (well maybe it's just me) I can't see Wesker having an actual son. Also, to Chris and myself, Wesker DID say he could revive Steve to see me again... Though, it could have all of been a part of his plan, to have a new Wesker take his place (and to follow through with his plan) by wiping away his past memories, (and giving him new ones) etc.
(All Just A Theory, But Thanks For Reading! ;))

Yamiga

I don't at all mean to be rude, but in my opinion Jake Muller being Wesker's biological son would ruin everything. Albert Wesker had no time for families, he had no time for romance, he was a scientist, a biochemist. Jake makes Wesker look bad, he almost makes him look irresponsible when that is not the Wesker many of us are use to. Yes, capcom said that Jake is Wesker's son but the purposely mislead us. Think real hard about Ada and that should tell you something. But back to the subject, this does not make any sense. The timing is completely off, everything is completely off. You have to understand that in order for Wesker to do something like this, he had to have some free time. Wesker NEVER had free time in his life, from the time he was born until the time he died, he never had free time. He was an experiment, manufactured, Jake doesn't fit in. At least a biological Jake doesn't fit in. Please correct me if I am wrong.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I had a couple of theories, but I'm sure every single possibility has already been exploited in this thread. I hate being late to conversations :(

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
My theories:
A) A one night stand and defective Umbrella-made condoms ("Umbrella condoms:keeping your belly folded"), he has a limited involvement in his raising, at the very least providing money (I don't think that mister "I will be a God" would've wanted his offspring giving BJ's for cash)...
Some sort of trace from Wesker to Jake allowed the one that looks like Ada to find him...

B) Genetically engineered, that's why his age doesn't match... If so, he probably used Excella's DNA as she is smart, beautiful and with personality (a match for him)... He was probably "conceived" in one of the Tricell Labs and then sent somewhere safe (I don't see Excella as a mother)...

Then again, WHY would Wesker have wanted to "save" the world while endangering his son... THEN it makes sense that Wesker actually never knew...

I would agree with you on the genetically engineered part, except that with Jake's age, Wesker wouldn't have known her that far back, he would have still been with Umbrella.

I still think he is probably genetically engineered, either that or slept with Anette Birkin (or not, I dunno).

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
So for anyone that knows what actually happens, were any of us right????

I did some reading up, and apparently those who have played it have said that Annette Birkin is his mother, however they could just be teasing those who haven't had it yet, a lot of these kind of people like to feel high and mighty, and i'm guessing that those who got it before release date will likely be these kind of people. Let's face it, the copies were stolen, so they are already thieves to begin with ;)

Richard Guadavara

They need to get jake some new clothes, the poor guy looks like a homless guy living under a bridge! hes got no button on his pants, half tied worn out boots,a dirty ass jacket....Hopefully he can get one of his dads old outfits as a hand me down:p,,by the way maybe that jacket was Alberts??? It looks old and if someone could zero in on that patch??-maybe its one of his dads old jackets from whatever unit he used to be in when he was with Jakes mom???

Considering that Jake is described as a cynical, jaded mercenary
I wouldn't see why he isn't supposed to look poor.

Jaded (a) - fatigued by overwork, tired or exhausted.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
i think it's safe to say that jake's mom will be an entirely new character, who probably has the last name "muller". where else would he get it? :p
Actually, there was an Umbrella scientist that was named Greg MULLER (last name is same spelling and pronounciation as Jake's...) Anyways, this guy developed a procedure to basically wipe away memories. (By inducing partial/specific amnesia) ... Yep. :) Besides him, I don't think anyone else has had his last name, but isn't that a bit of a coincidence for someone, ESPECIALLY an Umbrella scientist to have his same last name? xD

Top Bottom