• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
According to the emblem files, Jake was a legitimate child, and Wesker abandoned the family when he was young. He couldn't figure out why his mother was still so infatuated with him, after leaving them the way he did. His mother was chronically ill, which is why Jake decided to become a mercenary, to afford better health care for her. Unfortunately, she died anyway shortly after he became a soldier. So he was born normally, and it was not one of the characters still alive by RE 5. Hope this sheds some light =) Oh another weird thing though, Jake is only 20 years old. Which seems odd because he looks older, and Sherry is 26. ?? But he became a soldier at around 13 or 14, so that would make his mother's death only about 6 or 7 years ago. Anyway this is all directly out of the RE6 game files, so it's not just speculation.
Oh wow! Thanks for clearing it up! :D ... But just to correct something, Sherry is 27, not 26, and Jake is 21... So, Sherry is 6 years olden than Jake then... o_o' Wow, that's weird to think about for me. :O

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
YOU WELCOME! :D
Anyways... I don't want to seem like a douche BUT, i believe Greg has nothing to do with Jake i searched him up and it seems that his last name is spelled "Mueller" not Muller, good point though ^-^
and yea exactly, Wesker's blood was NOTHING special until 1998 when he was resurrected.
I still have no clue about Jake being born before the mansion incident or by other means, as you can see Resident Evil 6 didn't reveal anything important or shocking about Jake other than him being Wesker's child which is just about it.
Wesker never gave a **** about no one, OR is that what we think? hmmm.
Sorry for replying late, i was... busy ^0^
And again, You Welcome :D
Awweh!! Dx I was seriously hoping they made Greg fit into this somehow... :( Just because I WANT STEVE BACK! ... And Jake just resembles a 'Reborn' Steve to me. (Or what Wesker would turn him into, to make him unrecognizable to Chris/Claire) :/ I mean, if Wesker could have Ada come back as a classy agent, Jill could come back as a crow-costume'd blonde (after flying out of a window with Wesker), why can't Steve come back as Weskah's son? (He DID say he could come back, after all,) SO MY HOPE FOR HIS RETURN ISN'T COMPLETELY LOST! :'D

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Oh wow! Thanks for clearing it up! :D ... But just to correct something, Sherry is 27, not 26, and Jake is 21... So, Sherry is 6 years olden than Jake then... o_o' Wow, that's weird to think about for me. :O

No, emblem 1 Chapter 1 of Jake's campaign states Jake's age as 20. Emblem 1 of Chapter 2 states Sherry's age as 26.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
Awweh!! Dx I was seriously hoping they made Greg fit into this somehow... :( Just because I WANT STEVE BACK! ... And Jake just resembles a 'Reborn' Steve to me. (Or what Wesker would turn him into, to make him unrecognizable to Chris/Claire) :/ I mean, if Wesker could have Ada come back as a classy agent, Jill could come back as a crow-costume'd blonde (after flying out of a window with Wesker), why can't Steve come back as Weskah's son? (He DID say he could come back, after all,) SO MY HOPE FOR HIS RETURN ISN'T COMPLETELY LOST! :'D
To tell you the truth I also wonder what happened to Steve I mean it's POSSIBLE that Jake could be Steve in some way you know... because Wesker experimented on him but we don't know what he did to him "exactly" BUT imagine Claire meets Jake and like sees a resemblance of Steve and she falls in love :3
Who knows?

willowsby

I also want Steve comeback, I like his childish personality
But, no, Jake is not Steve.

But this is Resident Evil, there are always every possibity

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
I also want Steve comeback, I like his childish personality
But, no, Jake is not Steve.

But this is Resident Evil, there are always every possibity
But sometimes I don't like the idea of "there are always every possibility" in Resident Evil u.u

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
No, emblem 1 Chapter 1 of Jake's campaign states Jake's age as 20. Emblem 1 of Chapter 2 states Sherry's age as 26.
Well, Jake was born in 1992, and RE6 takes place in 2013, so that would make him 21... ._. And Sherry was born in 1986, so she would be 27 at the time of Resi6. :L Unless I'm mistaken, but it says it on both Sherry and Jake's ResidentEvilWikia official pages. ;o

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
To tell you the truth I also wonder what happened to Steve I mean it's POSSIBLE that Jake could be Steve in some way you know... because Wesker experimented on him but we don't know what he did to him "exactly" BUT imagine Claire meets Jake and like sees a resemblance of Steve and she falls in love :3
Who knows?
Yes, Just yes. I would like that very much. Lol:) But Sherry would be so confuzzled... xD

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Well, Jake was born in 1992, and RE6 takes place in 2013, so that would make him 21... ._. And Sherry was born in 1986, so she would be 27 at the time of Resi6. :L Unless I'm mistaken, but it says it on both Sherry and Jake's ResidentEvilWikia official pages. ;o

lmao. I'm just tellin ya exactly what it says IN THE GAME, which is talking in present day. And yes, in 2013 Jake WILL BE 21, and Sherry WILL BE 27 lmao. It's just not 2013 yet =p But I didn't know you were speaking from the future sorry =p. Jake's campaign starts in 2012 which is why the emblem files are written from that time.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The events in China happen in late June / early July. If Jake and Sherry are born at a later time of the year, they can still be 20 and 26 in RE6. Just saying.

DM_Executioner

DM_Executioner
What about, if the mother is someone out of the Resident Evil view? a character we have never encounter? and soon we will encounter in the incoming game?? Well, at least some info or something? or maybe the mom is part of Neo-Umbrella??

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What about, if the mother is someone out of the Resident Evil view? a character we have never encounter? and soon we will encounter in the incoming game?? Well, at least some info or something? or maybe the mom is part of Neo-Umbrella??
The mom wouldn't have been part of Neo Umbrella at the time though, As Neo Umbrella didn't exist. Besides, didn't Jake say IN game that his mother is dead now. Or maybe that was in a file. Either way, I doubt we will meet her.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
But remember in the files it says that Jake's mother died... So that's not possible, so I guess we'll have to rely on Jake talking about his mother to his daddy Wesker :D IF that ever happens in the next Resident Evil game, 7 perhaps?

Staremonemesis

I'm not sure if this has been brought up already, but is it possible Annette was Jake's mother? Maybe she and Wesker had a thing for a second before she married William?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I think that was one of the first big theories about Jake that I can remember. There was that one, and there was another one about Jake secretly being Steve Burnside.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Jake's biography file does not support that. Also, he has a thing for Sherry, and I don't think Capcom would have the balls to come up with an incest love story between two good characters.

Top Bottom