• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Everyone here in the U of K is going mental about the World Cup... Britain are probably gonna lose this weekend haha

Popo

yeah lost... with an offside goal
semttulobi.jpg

exact moment of the pass

oh and that ricardo costa expulsion was funny too, players can get red cards now from punching the air

EDIT: hmm i failed a bit to draw the line but you need to be blind not to see it

O(+>

I'm entirely nonplussed with football but I do hate how every football fan here in England cry, bitch and moan about EVERYTHING. And comparing football with WW2 whenever we're against Germany.
I couldn't call enough whaaaambulances if I tried...

tequila

Bottle Lover
Can't wait for the Germany vs Holland to get it on! This is gonna be one of the sickest games since they're both good. ....

Mr Sunshine

Spain and Holland are the only teams remaining. Holland vs Spain.. What do you think?

Personally I prefer Holland to win the cup because they've been two more times in the final and lost both times I think. It would be bad for them to lose a third time. On the other hand spain is a rookie.

However it seems that Spain has a slightly better team and it has more chances to win the trophie.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
im from holland myself and i think holland
will get a spain in front of them that will fight just like holland

but holland will win
holland VS Spain: 2-0

Popo

i sure hope holland wins, because i have a lot of spanish friends and they are arrogant now imagine if they become european and world champions...

anyway, portugal doesn't win anything once again...

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
I've been a Spain supporter since Euro 2008 began. Most of Spain's team is composed of FC Barcelona and plays its schemes and tactics - I'm a Barça fan hence the support for La Furia Roja.

Holland plays similarly to Germany, based on counter-attacks and with Spain controlling the ball in midfield, the Dutch will have a hard time getting the ball back.

Individualism is what characterizes most of Holland's gameplay with Robben and Sneijder being the two in particular.

Spain's gameplay is composed in teamwork, doing hundreds of passes, controlling the ball and the midfield and forcing the other team to play as the Spaniards want to.

I can predict all I want but this World Cup has been full of surprises. The final won't be an exception.

Mr Sunshine

The.. infallible octapus has spoken once again.. Spain will be victorious!

r

Let's just hope that the people of Holland are not that superstitious! xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;83157 said:
*Hands down a tissue

;)
Thanks lol. I really hoped Uruguay would win the bronze final, and they had the Germans on their knees for a while. Uruguay could have won, but they lost thanks to a keeper blunder, German luck (and skill).

Football is not "just a sport"! Sniffle lmao. :(

Mr Sunshine

Whenever the germans win my mother is like "What?? They've won?? AGAIN??"

I try to explain that football is just a sport and that it's been like 70 years since WW2 but she won't listen.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Romero;83180 said:

Thanks lol. I really hoped Uruguay would win the bronze final, and they had the Germans on their knees for a while. Uruguay could have won, but they lost thanks to a keeper blunder, German luck (and skill).

Football is not "just a sport"! Sniffle lmao. :(

lmao that's what I'm saying! Uruguay's second goal was unexpected! Even the goalie was shocked. I wanted to cry when they made that goal! It was just oh so beauiful! :lol:

So my bids are going on Spain! I'm glued to the TV while I have the laptop on my lap. I'll keep ya updated as the game progresses!

tequila

Bottle Lover
Msn this game is gonna make me cry! Villa had the shot!!! This would make a good drinking game with the yellow cards... one show for every yellow card.

5-Netherlands
3-Spain

Top Bottom