• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

bruno

Chief Researcher
Slash;79476 said:
disgusting performance by portugal...
we're gone
I don't even want to think of that... I don't even know how Queirós managed to coach Portugal again.

marcel_resident

CHILE WINS AND THE NEXT ARE THOSE PATETICS OF SWINTERLAND
IF WE WIN THIS MATCH WHE GO TO THE NEXT ROUN AND WHE ARE THE SECON BEST TEAM IN SOUTHAFRICA.......... AND FIFA FEDERATION SAY IT THE NEXT CHAMPIONS GUYS YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS BRAZIL AND PORTUGAL THOSE TEMS WORRIES ME A LITTLE BUT NOT TO MUCH ........AND OTHER THING AND VERY IMPORTANT
I KNOW IM FROM CHILE BUT MY FAMILY IS FROM FRANCE ( I DONT KNOW TALK FRENSH LOL) PLEASE SOMEONE KILL THAT DMN COACH AND ZIDANE NEXT COACH

Popo

marcel_resident;80061 said:
CHILE WINS AND THE NEXT ARE THOSE PATETICS OF SWINTERLAND
IF WE WIN THIS MATCH WHE GO TO THE NEXT ROUN AND WHE ARE THE SECON BEST TEAM IN SOUTHAFRICA.......... AND FIFA FEDERATION SAY IT THE NEXT CHAMPIONS GUYS YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS BRAZIL AND PORTUGAL THOSE TEMS WORRIES ME A LITTLE BUT NOT TO MUCH ........AND OTHER THING AND VERY IMPORTANT
I KNOW IM FROM CHILE BUT MY FAMILY IS FROM FRANCE ( I DONT KNOW TALK FRENSH LOL) PLEASE SOMEONE KILL THAT DMN COACH AND ZIDANE NEXT COACH

haha this weak portugal worries you? xddddd
we are lucky enough if we get past the group phase xD

Mr Sunshine

[youtube]7B2LPxggvqY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Enjoy! :D

By the way today I had the chance to watch the second half of Portugal..

..Slash what were you saying about your team? xD :lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
Actually, I think it was mostly luck. I think they pushed too hard on the first half and were tired on the second half. Most goals were due to bad deffense, not to a good attack.
In the end, what mattes is that we won. I hope we have a little luck against Brazil.
By the way, cool video.

bruno

Chief Researcher
@Slash: I wouldn't be too excited if I were you. Even if we can pass this phase, I don't believe we'll go much further. Today was just one of those lucky moments. But 7-0 is a great result :D

tequila

Bottle Lover
FalleN;80402 said:
Oh, I thought you support the USA

I support my fellow countries besides the USA as well. :)
Not sure that the US may go far, but still represent Mexico and Spain!

Mr Sunshine

tequila;80443 said:
I support my fellow countries besides the USA as well. :)
Not sure that the US may go far, but still represent Mexico and Spain!

Hey, no fair! You have more chances to celebrate for the trophie since you support three teams! :lol:

I wish I had some ancestors from Argentina and Brazil too if it works that way! :p jk

tequila

Bottle Lover
FalleN;80458 said:
Hey, no fair! You have more chances to celebrate for the trophie since you support three teams! :lol:

I wish I had some ancestors from Argentina and Brazil too if it works that way! :p jk

lmao. Brazil is really good. I wouldn't be surprised if they take it to the top.

I enjoy the eye candy... :lol:

Mr Sunshine

Uh, we lost 2-0 to Argentina today and failed to qualify to the next stage. I have no complaints though. I didn't expect much more! :D

Top Bottom